Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hoping for playable Ogres,as Blizzard mentioned Ogres being a part of the new starting dungeon and area.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was no mention of allied races at Blizzcon, and that doesn't seem like the kind of thing they'd omit when trying to get people excited about an expansion.

I think SL will be the expansion of customizing the existing races, not piling on like Legion/BFA did.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I'm pretty sure the gargoyles are enemies.

Well, not mentioning allied race at start, is actually rather correct way to introduce them, as they should be fleshed out a little bit, to not be recieved, as forced.

I doubt however we will get Gargoyles, as they cone from same zone that venthyr. We didin't get both Nightfallen and Nightborne, despite they both looked awesome at the beggining. They will go with the easier choice, and scrap Gargoyles.

I don't think we'll be getting more ARs, as sad as that may be.

If any of these could work though I could see Venthyr and Necrolords for the Horde while Kyrian and Night Fae for the Alliance.
    But, to be honest, I don't think any of these races can even leave the Shadowlands...I mean how does that work? Are they even "alive"?

Quote Originally Posted by Manariel View Post
    Horde

Blood Elves - already established and had compelling reasons to join the Horde
    It was flimsy and weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Alliance has always been the more traditional "pretty" races. If you don't like that, you're playing the wrong faction.
    Yeah cool races for Horde , Alliance deserve only "pretty" ugly races like Worgens,Void abominations, Mechamputee sooo beautiful ... you right 100%

And after all of that "Horde" players ask "Why blizzard consider Horde as monstro faction?" LOL because horde players always cry ->

1)OOO these monster race is ours;
    2) OOO this monster race will join horde;
    3)OOO monster race can they be allied race for horde?.

"Why is it Horde always portrayed as blood thirsty warmongers?"

LOL, if they gonna add actual vampires to Horde , you cant keep asking questions like this will ya?)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-11-04 at 10:55 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

I'm pretty sure the vamps and the necrolords will go Horde and the angels and fae will go Alliance. Aside them looking the part, the famous souls should be another hint, Uther for the Angels, Cenarius for the Fae, Draka for the Necrolods and Kael'thas for the vamps.

I lol'ed when I read "blue dudes" XD

But I rather not have the kyrian as allied since they are our spirit healers. Keep them as neutral npcs.

However, if they add gargoyle dudes then I will reroll in a heart beat. Arakkoa and Sethrak are low tier compared to THAT.
    Last edited by d00dles; 2019-11-05 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    Hmm. Maybe 4 neutral allied races that can be both Horde or Alliance similar to Pandaran?
    Since faction doesn’t matter but covenant does, this is basically the only valid option.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Both the Satyr and Vampire people are pretty damn cool, although the Vampire people are getting a little to edgelord for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    IF they make the Covenant races into Allied races, they would all have to be neutral.
    Say that to the neutral Suramar, High Moutain, Army of Light, and Argussian Reach factions...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    There was no mention of allied races at Blizzcon, and that doesn't seem like the kind of thing they'd omit when trying to get people excited about an expansion.

I think SL will be the expansion of customizing the existing races, not piling on like Legion/BFA did.
    Likely not for this expansion, I agree. But after its finished they likely could join up as allied races like the Legion races did.

10+ Year Old Account
    mmh...to be honest...I don't think this concept of "allied" race will exist after bfa...to me it felt like a thing of BFA, they could probably add news races for sure, but not "allied" race, just new race like worgens and goblins at the time

10+ Year Old Account
    ok lets face it... the game has vulpera and void elves... and who knows what other ass-pulled race in the future.

i will embrace it, instead of whine over it.

i always wanted to play as a Nathrezim.
    Even though the gargoyles are again, an "ass-pull" i like them even more,
    assuming they get some decent face and hair options.

the females seem to be a completely different race, wtf.
    they dont have six limbs (wings), but they got the wings on their forearms. not a fan.

about the Fae race... i would love to play as a Satyr..
    but this one, even though its similar to satyrs... i dont like it at all.

the vampyre race seems... alright, i guess.
    but i wouldnt play them.

the blue humans.. they're alright, but look completely out of place of the wow.

i am sad about the wildhammer tattoos though.
    that means we will never get an actual wildhammer allied race, with a cool heritage armor, and gryphon related racial.
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2019-11-04 at 11:43 PM.

I just realized the Gargoyles aren't even a part of Maldraxxus... they are likely just enemies. These are the necrolords:

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercream View Post
    I so LOVE the gargoyles..I really really would love them as a playable race
    They’re awesome! They really remind me of Gargoyles from the 90s

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    They’re awesome! They really remind me of Gargoyles from the 90s
    Remind? really? they outright copy paste) even belt looks ..... similar?)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-11-04 at 11:52 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post

I agree with you but I think we may get a pair going into prepatch

I doubt that we'll get any new Allied Races in Shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I think that 2 more after coming after Vulpera/Mechagnomes as well, but I'm guessing they will be the new 'light' undead and something worgen-esque since those are the only races remaining that haven't had some kind of addition.

(I realize Vulpera aren't goblins, but they share enough of the assets that they are effectively the goblin allied race)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I don't think any specific to the expansion are coming either. But I suppose we shall see.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.