Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylander View Post
    She didn't go to ICC to hurt Bolvar. If that was her intent, she wouldn't have left him alive. First, she released him from his own prison with the helm. Then she shatters the veil between Azeroth and the Shadowlands.

I'm pretty sure that shadowy figure she's standing in front of is chained down. She's using him, for the greater good, or waiting for us to follow to help bring this guy down. This shadowy figure is disrupting the balance, or is keeping this 'prison' in check for the Titans.

The titans will witness these efforts Sylvanas is going through, and will try to stop her, but in the end, I believe she's going after the titans.

"And I will set us all free." - Sylvanas
    I think this is the first solid theory I've heard regarding Sylvie's overall aims, and I kinda like it. I'm jonesing to know what her greater good is. How does anyone sane justify genocide? Blizz tell us when?

Quote Originally Posted by jstnw89 View Post
    Watching him react to the cinematic.. Big Yikes.
    he really likes the game, and the lore, its nice to see people so passionate about wow still IMO, so i actually liked the reaction alot

Quote Originally Posted by jstnw89 View Post
    Watching him react to the cinematic.. Big Yikes.
    Must suck that his most prideful moment is also the worst received reveal in wow's history.

Shes just a female hitler if you count her past actions that mimic his. Genocide,forsaken experimentation on captives, thinks the forsaken are superior over the living races. Don't forget all the death camps and horde npcs torturing captives on darkshore and inside undercity. Shes used her own people/faction to gain more power with conspiracys. Attacking Teldrassil and darkshore provoking the alliance into a war. Most of the horde in game npcs sees her as the enemy. She even said the horde was nothing. She'll never be redeemed. She doesn't deserve it but enternal damnation in the fiery pits smelling ash,sulfer and brimstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    "Set us all free" - Free from death. She's not working for or with death, she wants to defeat death to save us all from it. Quite obvious.

Also holy crap that shit was cringe.
    Yep. But why is she killing everyone then when she is known by the one that is against life? Imo she is both against life and death. She wants to end the not dead nor alive thing. Still everything makes no sense then. Why did she wanted to have more Valkyries as if she didn't want to truly die? Her plan is so weird that everything seems to contradict itself. Everything about sylvanas is a rollercoaster of contradiction. You just know she will do shit but what's next you never know. Lol xD why is she even feeding the hubgering darkness? I'm still left to those questions.why is she working with the jailor since the edge of night? Reeeeee.

And what would she do to the titans, who happen to all be partially dead and imprisoned together?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylander View Post
    After watching this video by Pyromancer, I think I've finally realized her true intention.
    Don't listen to Pyromancer and don't think you've understood something based on what he says. He bases his theories on his own theories. He comes up with so many theories that are based on just junk and never come true (because they never had a basis of truth in them).

Also, a general rule of thumb I find helpful with Blizzard stories is that motives and things tend to be what they say on the packet. Sylvanas is trying to control the Shadowlands to somehow avoid her eternal damnation. Imho...
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    So she did not burn thousands of innocent woman and children alive in Teldrassil out of spite then?
    When did Nelves start having children anyway? Aren't they all thousands of years old? My Night elf knowledge ends on W3.

Incredible. Not the video ofc, but the bullcrap people are saying to somewhat justify the boring Sylvanas storyline.

It's crazy really : people are still debating about the whole Culling of Stratholme, but when it comes to the obvious cartoon villain that is Sylvanas... "no no she's doing it for deep and interesting reason guys, she will kill Death of some non sense like that and will go after the Titans for some reason it makes perfect sense you will see !"

10+ Year Old Account
    Must suck that his most prideful moment is also the worst received reveal in wow's history.
    Where's the stats for that? Source? Or are we looking at Youtube likes/dislikes eks dee

I can't imagine that being worse than the selfie patch. Please give me proper stats so I can lmao.
    Hi

At 5:31 of the video you can actually see his own cum hit him in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Where's the stats for that? Source? Or are we looking at Youtube likes/dislikes eks dee
    Yeah, the crowd was quite enthusiastic.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    The reason was to further power the maw and the Jailer with anima.
    So not because some dying night elf laughed to her face, truth bombed her edginess and said "you can't kill hope"?

Damn, all those people who paid money to be there trying to enjoy the cinematic and this dweeb just screeching like a maniac the entire time.

5+ Year Old Account
    So not because some dying night elf laughed to her face, truth bombed her edginess and said "you can't kill hope"?
    Both she has some serious anger issues.

So, this armchair speculator took credit for a prediction he never made?

Disliked the video.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravemind View Post
    "This world is a prison, and I will set you all free" is a villain euphemism for "I will kill everybody".
    Not just kill, render nonexistent. She wanted to kill herself but the Maw terrified her, so now she's trying to break the cycle of life and death. The official SL site says that the Jailer being unleashed threatens to unmake reality.

Her motivation is obvious to me: suicide, free from the consequences of an afterlife.

And in her twisted mind, she thinks that granting this to everyone is a mercy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, if that is the story arc we are getting WoW is so fucked, last week I was using the "Sylvanas is going to kill the titans" as a joke, now I´m afraid Blizzard could be stupid enough of letting this shitty, fan-made story happen. WTF

Just a genocidal self serving psychopath then. If they try to pull a Kerrigan redemption 2.0 it might be the worst writing since twilight.
    I genuinely dig Blizzards storytelling even if I don't like how they've... clarified... some of their story. If they pull a "Kerrigan 2.0" then I'll be extremely disapointed!

10+ Year Old Account
    "And I will set us all free."

Free? if we die we'll just be stuck in the Maw and be the servants of the Jailers how is this being free? We'll be the only ones who actually find a way of escaping The Maw for some reasons.

How come the Shadowlands is less of a prison than Azeroth? It doesn't make sense. Just because she's talking about a prison doesn't make Pyro's theory right for now.