Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sylvanas offing Nathanos?

Does anyone else see this happening in 9.0 to feed him to death if asked?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    No Nathanos has been transformed into a self insert of the head narrative.
    We gonna be stuck with those two for the rest of wow life

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    No Nathanos has been transformed into a self insert of the head narrative.
    We gonna be stuck with those two for the rest of wow life
    Good lord no...T.T

Would it even matter right now, when a crack in the Sky leads us directly into the Maw, where she seems to have a (temporary) ally ruling the place? Or are we thinking her flat out consuming Nathanos' soul?

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Would it even matter right now, when a crack in the Sky leads us directly into the Maw, where she seems to have a (temporary) ally ruling the place? Or are we thinking her flat out consuming Nathanos' soul?
    Consuming his soul and basically sacrificing him to Death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noone gets to kill that asshole but me!

I've been patient for far too long already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that is going to be left for Tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Noone gets to kill that asshole but me!

I've been patient for far too long already.
    Then have at it! You'd be doing both horde/alliance players a massive solid.

Honestly if I had to guess it'd be the reverse. Nathanos is trusted utterly by her, at this point the only person meeting that criteria. Yet we've seen him flinch. Killing innocent forsaken at Arathi caused him to question her judgement for possibly the first time ever, and that avoiding her eyes at Lordaeron where she reassures him in the plan. I think he's obsessed with Sylvanas but has watched her tread this path ever downward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Honestly if I had to guess it'd be the reverse. Nathanos is trusted utterly by her, at this point the only person meeting that criteria. Yet we've seen him flinch. Killing innocent forsaken at Arathi caused him to question her judgement for possibly the first time ever, and that avoiding her eyes at Lordaeron where she reassures him in the plan. I think he's obsessed with Sylvanas but has watched her tread this path ever downward.
    Even more when you have in mind that he knows great part of her plan but not all of it, he points that out in the short story "A Good War", so that may cast even more doubt on him

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    He is her loyal dog, unwavering and obedient in every way. I feel that he would give his very soul to appease her, if she asked/commanded. Just like his master, he cares not for the forsaken lives, only to server as a means to an end. Sad really, his only loyalties lie with her..not the forsaken or anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Even more when you have in mind that he knows great part of her plan but not all of it, he points that out in the short story "A Good War", so that may cast even more doubt on him
    True..i think he has a good idea about what she's doing but even he's in the dark to her end game. Thus making things very interesting and secretive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably going to be yet another pawn that sacrifices to save her from a well-deserved death.

Yet again.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I think his death will be the reason Sylvanas will go completely off the edge. Right know she thinks she is doing everyone a favor (maybe she is) but after that, idk we kill him, the jailor kills him, she goes perma Banshee and we have to finish what she started or somthing

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    He is her loyal dog, unwavering and obedient in every way. I feel that he would give his very soul to appease her, if she asked/commanded. Just like his master, he cares not for the forsaken lives, only to server as a means to an end. Sad really, his only loyalties lie with her..not the forsaken or anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

True..i think he has a good idea about what she's doing but even he's in the dark to her end game. Thus making things very interesting and secretive.
    Tbh it would be great if Nath grew a pair and backstabbed her when she less expects it. After all, Sylvie has been betrayed by every single guy/girl she has trusted so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I think his death will be the reason Sylvanas will go completely off the edge. Right know she thinks she is doing everyone a favor (maybe she is) but after that, idk we kill him, the jailor kills him, she goes perma Banshee and we have to finish what she started or somthing
    I'm of the same mind at this point, especially with respect that she thinks she is going everyone a favor (and might be), including Nathanos. Her plans could go awry, leading to her accidentally having a hand in his demise, or pushing events which lead to someone like Tyrande or Sylv's sisters killing him, the list is endless. Nathanos appears to be one of the very few people with whom she has any sort of emotional attachment, and for her character that's a huge vulnerability.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Theres always room for a raid/dunegon boss.

Im actually surprised there wasnt a Banshee loyalist dungeon announced, well obviously atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Theres always room for a raid/dunegon boss.

Im actually surprised there wasnt a Banshee loyalist dungeon announced, well obviously atleast.
    I'm sure many feel she will become a raid boss eventually, just waiting for blizz to drop the news. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Hmm..that *i never knew how much you mattered to me..until you were gone* type thinking?
    There is always that card for blizz to play.
    or the *you served me as my loyal servant but now i need your soul to appease death. no hard feelings!* card. who knows.

Blizzard is saving Nathanos for Christie Golden's next book, an erotic adult novel involving an undead live triangle between Nathanos, Derek and Calia.

Considering Nathanos is Sylvanas' lover (clearely revealed in the loyalist quest line)... maybe in some tragic twisted way. Or self sacrifice on Nathanos' part.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    I'm sure many feel she will become a raid boss eventually, just waiting for blizz to drop the news. :P
    Id place a large wager on her being dead by 10.0. Still i hope blightcaller doesnt get a raid treatment, hes to pathetic for that. Give us a nice dungeon set in like the Ruins of Undercity were that cunt can be farned endlessly