Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfThaWest View Post
    So if I understand this topic correctly, I'll be able to pick Warlords at level 10 (yes I enjoy questing there) and level there until 50 at a 60-70% faster rate?
    Combine that with heirlooms, it'll be an altoholic heaven.
    That's my understanding. There's still some unknowns, like what level you get flying, if heirlooms will still work the same, or if treasures will still be woerh exp.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    That's my understanding. There's still some unknowns, like what level you get flying, if heirlooms will still work the same, or if treasures will still be woerh exp.
    Well if heirlooms don't function anymore like they used to, then it's a straight rip-off. It takes quite a fortune to max them for all classes.

Oh and by the way, are allied races going back to level 1? Sorry if it was answered already beforehand, browsing from my phone here.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfThaWest View Post
    Well if heirlooms don't function anymore like they used to, then it's a straight rip-off. It takes quite a fortune to max them for all classes.

Oh and by the way, are allied races going back to level 1? Sorry if it was answered already beforehand, browsing from my phone here.
    ARs start at level 10 afaik