Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
    As a former enhance main though, melee pures are the absolute worst. The game already has 4, so when there's an over representation of melee (like in Legion) guess who has to heal? Resto sham and hpal.
    What do you consider a "melee pure"? Normally I'd assume that means rogue and the one spec of hunter that melees, but since you mention 4 I'm guessing that's not what you mean.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, especially if properly sharpened and in the hands of a well trained ninja.

Nope. Will stick to Hunter and play other things as alts just to dabble in other classes.

5+ Year Old Account
    Still going to main as Monk since there is no new class.

But will level my DK sitting at 110 for the Necorlord Covenant.
    It’s just calling him.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    If 2h frost comes back i'll main it 100%
    Pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daos View Post
    What do you consider a "melee pure"? Normally I'd assume that means rogue and the one spec of hunter that melees, but since you mention 4 I'm guessing that's not what you mean.
    Classes which are always in melee? (regardless of alternative specs)

There's three tiers of melee classes:

Melee Only:
    Warrior
    DH
    DK
    Rogue

Melee with an Option:
    Monk
    Paladin
    --Mostly melee oriented, but have a healer option

Melee Filler:
    Hunter
    Shaman
    Druid

You could put Hunters on a fourth tier, since they have 2 ranged specs... but that can effectively vary depending upon their strength during a raid patch / cycle. If you're running melee hunters, shaman and druids, you're marginalizing your raid's recruitment of classes because literally one third to half the classes are oriented melee.
    Last edited by Elestia; 2019-11-05 at 05:48 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    With killing shot coming back... there gonna be shitload elf Hunters (in spite of lacking new class feature , just to role-play Dark Ranger)
    TLDR No, not a fan of panda DK.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

My only difficulty is stopping myself making two.

BONE WINGS.

or

TOMBSTONE BACKPACK??

It's just impossible. I can't choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    Just feels right..
    Agree 100% but I cant main anything other than a DH since they came out so the DK will be like a 'Main Alt'

10+ Year Old Account
    I was considering it, but there is just too much edge for my taste
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Definitely... I'm leading towards an Dreanei DK but haven't decided yet 100%.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, we need a Goblin Demon Hunter to beat Sylvanas.

First talk shit to her, second use your eye beam till she turns to smoke.
    Third: activate your vacuum cleaner from from Goblin Tec DieSoon

Ta da da dada dada, I ain't afraid of no ghosts....

The biggest barrier that has kept me from really enjoying the DK class for the past few expansions is how mind-numbingly slow they move.

Used to be you could combat this with things like Bear Tartare, but that got nerfed too. I don't know. I like the idea of a Panda DK just for the LOLs, but without some passive movement upgrades it'll remain a hard pass. 1 or 2 short sprints on long cooldown isn't going to cut it.

stay the fuck away from my class normie tourist filth

DK has been my main since forever so not exactly making one. I might give her an (Allied) racechange though.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    The biggest barrier that has kept me from really enjoying the DK class for the past few expansions is how mind-numbingly slow they move.

Used to be you could combat this with things like Bear Tartare, but that got nerfed too. I don't know. I like the idea of a Panda DK just for the LOLs, but without some passive movement upgrades it'll remain a hard pass. 1 or 2 short sprints on long cooldown isn't going to cut it.
    3 of the 4 covenants have some very nice looking movement spells, so I'd argue this is gonna be the best expansion yet to roll a slow class. Considering priest myself for that same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post

IKR - just give us a glyph that makes Death Grip pull us to the target instead or a 'Ice Skate' dash. Cmon Blizz, its abt time..

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    3 of the 4 covenants have some very nice looking movement spells, so I'd argue this is gonna be the best expansion yet to roll a slow class. Considering priest myself for that same reason.
    Moving fast for 10 seconds out of every 3 minutes helps, but doesn't male the overall class fun for me, especially if I have to choose between speed and something else useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Reallyblizz View Post
    Well the LK just got pwned by EMO queen so why would you?
    Read: The Lich King just got 'pwned' by Mary Sue, which shouldn't influence your decision or not.
    PS: She's easily one of the worst written characters.

OT: No, my main decision has nothing to do with the theme of an expansion. I will roll one if I deem it's what I want to play for fun (and it's not shit in the meta).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Yattz View Post
    IKR - just give us a glyph that makes Death Grip pull us to the target instead or a 'Ice Skate' dash. Cmon Blizz, its abt time..
    Used to have Deathmarch or Remorseless Death or whatever it was called that upped speed by 10% for Unholy.

Prime target for Unpruning, Blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Read: The Lich King just got 'pwned' by Mary Sue, which shouldn't influence your decision or not.
    PS: She's easily one of the worst written characters.

OT: No, my main decision has nothing to do with the theme of an expansion. I will roll one if I deem it's what I want to play for fun (and it's not shit in the meta).
    Burn victim sits on a couch for a few years doing nothing but using a VR "helmet" to order food and work via the internet. How powerful do you think he's gonna be?

I don't like that Sylvanas is a Mary Sue, but people are overestimating how strong Bolvar is.

DKs have been trash for a long time now.