New Alt - Problem with HoA Itemlevel

Hello everybody,

Does anyone else have the problem that with a new alt the reputation of the main character is not recognized and the itemlevel of HoA does not increase?

Does anyone already know a solution or is there a Bluepost?

Best regards,
    Tedry

Is your alt level 120 already?
    -if yes, open a ticket
    -if no, level up first
    -if it's on the other faction, grind rep

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Is your alt level 120 already?
    -if yes, open a ticket
    -if no, level up first
    -if it's on the other faction, grind rep

yes my main is 445 with every fractions reverent! I opend up a ticket for now. Guess its just a Bug with these things going on beside blizzcon and shadowlands.

It was a free boost to 120 due to the purchase of Shadowlands

thank you anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Tedry View Post
    Hello everybody,

Does anyone else have the problem that with a new alt the reputation of the main character is not recognized and the itemlevel of HoA does not increase?

Does anyone already know a solution or is there a Bluepost?

Best regards,
    Tedry
    Hey,

I got a confirmation from a GM yesterday that newly boosted 120 chars doesn't receive the correct itemlevel on their neck.

They are working on it

Quote Originally Posted by Phillytwo View Post
    Hey,

I got a confirmation from a GM yesterday that newly boosted 120 chars doesn't receive the correct itemlevel on their neck.

They are working on it
    yeah I got that answer too. I hope that wont take long... cant understand that some kind of things could happend

Boosted chars can't farm old raids for 24h to get mounts, might be connected.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedry View Post
    reputation of the main character is not recognized and the itemlevel of HoA does not increase?
    What's that supposed to mean? Free neck upgrade quests from Magni no longer exist, it's baked into unlocking the forge questiline. But since that other guy says it's a bug, must be a bug.

What is the item level on a 120 boost? I am going to buy one before the anniversary is over to get the mounts but won't bother if the item level is lower than the requirement to get into the lfr anniversary raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhanzai View Post
    What is the item level on a 120 boost? I am going to buy one before the anniversary is over to get the mounts but won't bother if the item level is lower than the requirement to get into the lfr anniversary raids.
    390 gear with a 50 neck.

Isn't the item level boost now included in the unlock for the essences?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    Isn't the item level boost now included in the unlock for the essences?
    yes, but its buged, i unlocked forge and didnt get the il upgrade - my lvl 56 neck on boosted is lover ilvl than my lvl 40 neck on different alt

I think I found a solution. Unequipe your neck log of and put it back on. I was doing some old ashiev were I had to remove all my gear and suddenly I got all the ilvls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you unlock the item level increase by doing the Intro to Nazjatar which also gives you your first essence. and you can do this right away after you hit 120, no war campaign progress needed