when will see a new profession?

Just curious and if so what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Never, at least until they make the current ones relevant & working. Same argument goes for classes, fix the ones present before making more.

Some professions have been useless for a long time. I used leather working in BfA just to craft a pair of epic pants because I just happened to never find them in m+/raids. Also a toy of some sort I think?

Make existing professions relevant and then there might be new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Same argument goes for classes, fix the ones present before making more.
    Opinion piece. I think all the classes are fine
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Enhancement Shaman is not "Fine".

7+ Year Old Account
    When the ones we have now don’t suck, so never.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unless they add a new armor type, probably never.

Honestly I'm waiting for Blizz to announce they're merging some professions that no longer have a purpose because apparently Blizz thinks the only thing professions are good for is gear.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Professions are so poorly handled, how could Blizzard manage adding another one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethule View Post
    Enhancement Shaman is not "Fine".
    Enh Shammy is probably like my second favorite melee, right behind SV Hunter
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

7+ Year Old Account
    Like some people pointed out: No more until the current ones are fixed. I'm a Blacksmith and there's nothing special to make as a Blacksmith I feel - sure, can make some horse shoes which gives a short time buffs but, I don't know anyone who bothered using them. And we have a hammer now which.. sometimes makes the item indestructable... but why would you even bother creating something in the first place? The items are bad and you can so easily get better from the 5-mans.

Last time I had any use of Blacksmith was in WoD. Even if they only allowed you to have 3 pieces, you could still upgrade them to be powerful.

TBC Blacksmith I miss the most. If you were a weaponsmith you could make an AWESOME weapon... but only for the weapon spec you picked -and- that means you couldn't make amazing armor - unless you were an armorsmith, in which case you could but then you couldn't make awesome weapons.

According to this forum we should never have anything new until what we currently have is perfect.

So by that logic, we'll never have a new profession.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saleitem View Post
    Just curious and if so what?
    I hope we finally get prostitution.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a class with not enough ideas for a third spec and a class that has a meme melee spec despised by the majority. I also hear shaman is not doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    We have a class with not enough ideas for a third spec and a class that has a meme melee spec despised by the majority. I also hear shaman is not doing good.
    I don't know what to tell you, I'm happy with everything the way it is. It could be better sure but I have no major problems with them. I also have 1 alt (sometimes more ) devoted to each spec. Oh and before we continue I'm talking exclusively about enjoyment of playing the spec and not about ranking or numbers.
    Last edited by Drusin; 2019-11-05 at 01:51 PM.
    My Collection

I think this will only happen when Ion is out as decision maker. He has proven time and again, he gets most of the things wrong. And doesnt even take into account rich 15 year experience of what works and what doesnt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what to tell you, I'm happy with everything the way it is. It could be better sure but I have no major problems with them. I also have 1 alt (sometimes more ) devoted to each spec. Oh and before we continue I'm talking exclusively about enjoyment of playing the spec and not about ranking or numbers.
    As someone that already had 50 stabled exotic pets when Beast Mastery was subpar, I agree that spec enjoyment matters. It's just kinda pointless to add more to the pool when the current options still need refining.

new profession is a easy way to add another goldsink to the game, just think up some new type of consumable.

but gold sinks probably aren't that required anymore, all that garrison gold has probably been diluted by now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    but why would you even bother creating something in the first place? The items are bad and you can so easily get better from the 5-mans.
    whats bad about 2 440 pieces with a guaranteed socket oO? crafting professions can actually make relevant gear now, been years since they could do that.