Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ombus View Post
    This "Shadowlands will return to class identity as opposed to spec identity." is sad to me...
    one expansion saying they want more spec identity and a fire mage should have less frost spell and what not.. and now we go back -.-"
    They’ve always done this. I don’t know if it’s just to pretend like they’re listening or if it’s simply because they don’t have a clue what they’re doing and just tossing darts at a board.

Every expac it’s X feature is boring so were replacing it with Y and then the next one it’s Y is boring we’re going back to X.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayze View Post
    And most MMORPG competitors are free to play. WoW is $15/mo and their cash shop is a spit in the face of that. I mean, the mounts offered in their shop are unique while you get a recolored MoP gryphon as a rep reward in Drustvar. Using gold as an alternative is ignorant to the fact they literally made more money from you because you bought tokens off AH. In fact, you need to buy two tokens to get a mount, netting Blizzard $40 while they give you a $30 shop value.

It might just be cosmetics that are better than what your subscription nets you, but the currency conversion is objectively worse.
    I have 400+ mounts collected.
    Out of all of those, I use 1 that dropped in-game over any of the store mounts.

Your hyperbole doesn't work on me, there's an objectively larger amount of unique mounts available from in-game sources than there are store mounts. And most of the store mounts have mounts in-game using their model in reskin form.

If paying 15 USD a month for this game makes you feel like you're spat in the face everytime they release a frankly mediocre store mount, then it's by your own design. Nobody forces anyone to buy from the store, nobody forces anyone to be subbed to this game. If I didn't get enough out of my sub to feel that it's more worth it than the flying pig or any of the other frankly mediocre store mounts as of late, I'd not be subbed anymore.

What I do know however from having played most of the so-called F2P, is that I'll take WoW's model of a laughably low sub fee + their optional cosmetics store over the game being F2P with microtransactions as the sole revenue model.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-11-02 at 12:35 AM.

Oh, you mean what happened cause people bitched about BFA's release having so many reskins? But yes, tell me how unique and diverse these are, please. Whoo hoo, a new mechastrider, robot spider, and robot head! Never seen these! A crab that walks sideways!?! I'm on the edge of my seat!
    Oh, I bet you forgot about this mount, then? And the brontosaur AH mount. And the frog mounts. And the Rustbolt Resistor mount. And the hovercraft mount. All unique mounts... but hey, why let facts get in the way of a good "I hate WoW" narrative, right?

"Shadowlands legendaries are worked towards crafting through work in Torghast. Earn access to powers and then work towards building the legendary that suits your goal. Repeat for the next."

No AP guys. Blizzard wouldn't repeat the past and setup an infinite unreasonable grind to unlock spec abilities given to you before the dumpster fire that was legion legendaries. This time will be different!

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Who carres if its alt friendly if the classes and the game are shit to play. Thos looks like its not really adding anything new. NO ap grind but will grind Anima i am sure. If classes are not fixed , then this expansion will be worse than BFA. They led people to believe that Tinkers or Necormancers would be a new class, and so far they let those people down . More borrowed powers, no real advancing of your character just a mish mash of Legion and BFA? THis looks to be som eof their lowest effort bullshit yet. We will give you more transmog options but no real class improvements.

Even the Art this time looks very very meh
    How did they "lead" players AT ALL? They've never once said anything about a new class this expansion ever. It's not their fault that the playerbase was expecting something out of nothing.

The expansion is still lackluster overall IMO, but don't go blaming Blizzard for the fact that you got your own hopes up about a class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    dude it give you power for the Tower. That all, is like u unlock power up so you can go deeper on the tower.
    Is a mechanic for that only part.
    They definitely said that the tower would be the key to unlocking your new legendary items... soooooo... you're wrong about that one, chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    How did they "lead" players AT ALL? They've never once said anything about a new class this expansion ever. It's not their fault that the playerbase was expecting something out of nothing.

The expansion is still lackluster overall IMO, but don't go blaming Blizzard for the fact that you got your own hopes up about a class.

- - - Updated - - -

They definitely said that the tower would be the key to unlocking your new legendary items... soooooo... you're wrong about that one, chief.
    There has been a new class added every other expansion for quite a while
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Ion also mentioned that the AMOUNT of dungeons completed would matter... but maybe that was just a mistake. I really hope the amount would matter, the current max-only system is dumb imho. M+ scene is full of people who only want a single 10+ per week. Of course these one timers are a pain in the ass when you want a quality run because they lack practice.
    I think it's not quite like that. My understanding just based on what he talked about is that it probably has some sort of "smart loot" system where it takes into consideration several factors. For example, if you ran Mythic Halls of Valor 300 times in one week for a chance at the Horn of Valor trinket, it'll probably give you mostly pieces of gear from that one dungeon and only that one dungeon. If you did a mixture of several dungeons then it might just give you whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    There has been a new class added every other expansion for quite a while
    And? Just because you personally expected a new class because they have had a pattern in the past doesn't mean they baited you at all. You didn't wait for the announcement and decided arbitrarily they would certainly have one. It's your own fault for being upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Oh, I bet you forgot about this mount, then? And the brontosaur AH mount. And the frog mounts. And the Rustbolt Resistor mount. And the hovercraft mount. All unique mounts... but hey, why let facts get in the way of a good "I hate WoW" narrative, right?
    Yeah, you're right. The Blizzard store is a good addition to WoW and should stay. Blizzard should lock mounts behind an unnecessary paywall while we all pay $40-$80 on an expansion pack and $15 monthly (or $20 if you use tokens) for content patches released every 3-4 months, with this specific patch that introduced a <5 "unique" mounts taking nearly a year from expansion release.

Blizzard needs your support to increase their shop efforts, good job.

Yeah, you're right. The Blizzard store is a good addition to WoW and should stay.
    Wow, good job moving the goalposts. You so stronk!

I never made a single argument regarding the Blizzard Store, here. I simply showed how your argument that Blizzard gives "shit mounts" to be earned in-game while leaving the unique-looking mounts to the Blizzard Store is just objectively wrong.

But hey, gotta keep up the narrative, eh? Facts and honesty sure aren't barriers for you if it means keeping your narrative going, right?

Yeah, you're right. The Blizzard store is a good addition to WoW and should stay. Blizzard should lock mounts behind an unnecessary paywall while we all pay $40-$80 on an expansion pack and $15 monthly (or $20 if you use tokens) for content patches released every 3-4 months, with this specific patch that introduced a <5 "unique" mounts taking nearly a year from expansion release.

Blizzard needs your support to increase their shop efforts, good job.
    All those mounts he listed can be earned in game. The Blizzard Store has nothing to do with it.
    At least know what the fuck you're talking about before attempting to construct an argument, idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    It is needed, in my opinion. I believe 60 is the new cap, with everyone above 60 getting squished to level 50 (ANY level above 60, goes to 50).

Lots of people are thinking you'll only be "50 to 60" in Shadowlands, where everything OUTSIDE of Shadowlands is 120/normal.
    Doesn't even make sense. Level cap is being reduced to 60, it literally says so on their website. Anyone who is at Max level in BFA will be reduced to level 50 in the prepatch.

I honestly don't understand how people are getting the idea its only reduced in the new zones. When the entire leveling stuff is being changed as well. What. I'm baffled.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moonatic View Post
    Warcraft realms has 8% of 120's being DH and 6% monks (both ahead of shamans and locks)
    Armory stats. Stop using trash third party sites and actually use the official one. DH is dead last with monks just above them.
    Hi

Wonder if the Nightborne, Kul Tiran, and Lightforged will finally stop getting shafted in customization.

how exactly is the new leveling system going to effect things like dungeons and old raids for players who solo for transmogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonatic View Post
    Warcraft realms has 8% of 120's being DH and 6% monks (both ahead of shamans and locks)
    DH's the worst class design ever. Still trying to figure out what they bring to game beside faceroll gameplay with no skill. The way locks are, I doubt they are less tham 8%

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    It is needed, in my opinion. I believe 60 is the new cap, with everyone above 60 getting squished to level 50 (ANY level above 60, goes to 50).

Lots of people are thinking you'll only be "50 to 60" in Shadowlands, where everything OUTSIDE of Shadowlands is 120/normal.
    That doesn't even make sense. Why would you have two separate levels in the game. Why go through all the trouble of level squishing... for one zone?
    Last edited by Spastek; 2019-11-03 at 05:56 PM.

Wow, good job moving the goalposts. You so stronk!

I never made a single argument regarding the Blizzard Store, here. I simply showed how your argument that Blizzard gives "shit mounts" to be earned in-game while leaving the unique-looking mounts to the Blizzard Store is just objectively wrong.

But hey, gotta keep up the narrative, eh? Facts and honesty sure aren't barriers for you if it means keeping your narrative going, right?
    Yeah, that recolored gryphon mount as a rep reword is totally quality mount content, true. I guess some unique gold chunks in a pile of reused shit makes it a non-issue and people should just accept what they get. I mean, who do they think they are? Paying customers who've invested themselves in a product that demands it? So entitled!

And yes, you are making an argument for the store because you're defending its existence ;D GG

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    All those mounts he listed can be earned in game. The Blizzard Store has nothing to do with it.
    At least know what the fuck you're talking about before attempting to construct an argument, idiot.
    Glad you can white knight them while too dense to get that defending somewhat decent mounts that do get added into the game is actually defending the store's existence while ignoring the blatant shit like recolored MoP mounts as modern rep rewards. But I guess someone who has a history of posts like "Why are Blizzard listening to the annoying minority that think Classic WoW is not an outdated piece of shit?" is totally objective here.

Keep grinding that AP and buying those tokens as retail WoW's useful idiot, erm, "knight!"
    Last edited by Kayze; 2019-11-04 at 03:05 AM.

Yeah, that recolored gryphon mount as a rep reword is totally quality mount content, true.
    Obtainable through cash shop: recolor of an already existing mount.
    Obtainable through in-game content: 100% unique model mount.

Obtainable through cash shop: recolor an already existing mount.

I guess some unique gold chunks in a pile of reused shit makes it a non-issue and people should just accept what they get.
    All dragon and horse mounts in the cash shop are also recolors. You have lost the argument. Give it up.

And yes, you are making an argument for the store because you're defending its existence ;D GG
    I'm not defending its existence. I couldn't care less about the cash shop. I'm just attacking your BS argument that claims Blizzard puts all the unique mounts in the cash shop while putting only recolors to be obtainable through in-game means.

And frankly, I find the mounts we have obtainable through in-game means much better, overall, than the mounts in the cash shop. I think the Infinite Timereaver from timewalking much better than any dragon in the cash shop. The Model W mount is unique-looking and much better-looking than any mount in the cash shop, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2019-11-04 at 04:47 AM.

Glad you can white knight them while too dense to get that defending somewhat decent mounts that do get added into the game is actually defending the store's existence while ignoring the blatant shit like recolored MoP mounts as modern rep rewards. But I guess someone who has a history of posts like "Why are Blizzard listening to the annoying minority that think Classic WoW is not an outdated piece of shit?" is totally objective here.

Keep grinding that AP and buying those tokens as retail WoW's useful idiot, erm, "knight!"
    And you're too dense to accept that there are unique mounts that can be acquired in the game, in spite of evidence.
    Also, here's a fun little fact for you. You don't have to buy the mounts from the Blizzard store! So it honestly doesn't affect you if you have even a lick of common sense.

All I see from your dumbass arguments is an angry little virgin who has a hate boner for Blizzard just for the sake of it. Either that you're jealous of your rich friends flying circles around you on their store mounts while you sulk and pout at them.

Oh, never mind that last part. A pathetic manchild like you wouldn't have friends. :^)
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2019-11-04 at 01:03 PM.

Obtainable through cash shop: recolor of an already existing mount.

Obtainable through cash shop: recolor an already existing mount.

All dragon and horse mounts in the cash shop are also recolors. You have lost the argument. Give it up.

I'm not defending its existence. I couldn't care less about the cash shop. I'm just attacking your BS argument that claims Blizzard puts all the unique mounts in the cash shop while putting only recolors to be obtainable through in-game means.

And frankly, I find the mounts we have obtainable through in-game means much better, overall, than the mounts in the cash shop. I think the Infinite Timereaver from timewalking much better than any dragon in the cash shop. The Model W mount is unique-looking and much better-looking than any mount in the cash shop, in my opinion.
    You literally don't even know what a recolor is, holy fuck. And you linked two ugly low quality mounts. Fucking WOW.

Shill harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    And you're too dense to accept that there are unique mounts that can be acquired in the game, in spite of evidence.
    Also, here's a fun little fact for you. You don't have to buy the mounts from the Blizzard store! So it honestly doesn't affect you if you have even a lick of common sense.

All I see from your dumbass arguments is an angry little virgin who has a hate boner for Blizzard just for the sake of it. Either that you're jealous of your rich friends flying circles around you on their store mounts while you sulk and pout at them.

Oh, never mind that last part. A pathetic manchild like you wouldn't have friends. :^)
    You're so mad it's... Actually just pathetic really. To even think that getting laid is difficult or some milestone... At least be funny ffs.

This is just sad and not worth a real response. Your hardcore ignorance is what the political sphere would call useful idiot, look it up.
    Last edited by Kayze; 2019-11-05 at 11:00 PM.

You literally don't even know what a recolor is, holy fuck. And you linked two ugly low quality mounts. Fucking WOW.
    So now you're moving goalposts, from objective uniqueness, to subjectively perceived "ugliness". You've been proven to be objectively wrong regarding your claim that Blizzard leaves the "unique mounts" to the cash shop while relegating the "recolors" to be obtained through playing the game, so you try to save face by switching the qualifier from "uniqueness" to "ugliness".

Shill harder.
    If "shilling" means using objective facts and hard logic to debunk objectively wrong statements... sure. I'm shilling.

And I'm still amazed the mental gymnastics you have to go through to accuse me of "shilling" since at no point whatsoever I made any sort of defense for the cash shop.

So if you're going to insist on doubling-down on strawman arguments and factually incorrect information, I'm done here.