Thread: Wwe 2k20

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    Wrestling games don't do as much for me as they used to, for some reason. Same with wrestling in general. I used to play some of the older Smackdown vs Raw games. They used to not have restrictions on match types (so you could have things like inter-gender table or hardcore matches, for example), and I always thought it was hilarious to play someone like Torrie Wilson and put someone like the Big Show or Undertaker through a table. Among various other amusing things you could do. I think part of what turned me off was that at some point, the people behind the games decided things needed to be more realistic and started including "you can't have these characters against each other in that type of match" rules.
    Or this shit.

Hey y'all, this isn't a wrestling thread, so let's keep discussion on WWE 2K20 please. Thanks.

LOL, did they just straight up release an unfinished game? Yukes left and there were like "fuck it, push out what we have and hope for the best"?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    LOL, did they just straight up release an unfinished game? Yukes left and there were like "fuck it, push out what we have and hope for the best"?
    Hell calling the game unfinished sounds like a compliment compared to how bad it actually is lol. Feels more like an experiment in how little effort you can put into a release and still get people to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    Wrestling games don't do as much for me as they used to, for some reason. Same with wrestling in general. I used to play some of the older Smackdown vs Raw games. They used to not have restrictions on match types (so you could have things like inter-gender table or hardcore matches, for example), and I always thought it was hilarious to play someone like Torrie Wilson and put someone like the Big Show or Undertaker through a table. Among various other amusing things you could do. I think part of what turned me off was that at some point, the people behind the games decided things needed to be more realistic and started including "you can't have these characters against each other in that type of match" rules.
    Well, when you start pumping out games every year, you're going to get the WWE2k20 games. Honestly the WWE 2K games in general are usually pretty shitty (IMO) it's just this one is fundamentally shitty on every level. The funniest thing about the whole they decided to make the games more realistic thing is that game play wise they try to do that, but have you seen the storyline? Boy oh boy. There is some craaaazy shit in the main story mode.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Well, when you start pumping out games every year, you're going to get the WWE2k20 games. Honestly the WWE 2K games in general are usually pretty shitty (IMO) it's just this one is fundamentally shitty on every level. The funniest thing about the whole they decided to make the games more realistic thing is that game play wise they try to do that, but have you seen the storyline? Boy oh boy. There is some craaaazy shit in the main story mode.
    Wrestling games have always been yearly. AKI literally made both VPW games, World Tour, Revenge, WM2000 and NM all in the span of 4 years. Yukes has been yearly since Smackdown 2 on the PS2(and since then because Smackdown 1 and 2 where both released in the same year lmao).

This isn't something new they started doing, they where doing it long before they added the year to the name like other sports games.