Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    White knights are convinced fixing broken classes and adding eye colors for customize are more important than new playable class/new race.
    Does it have to be white knighting or can personal preference factor in here. "More important" is subjective to HOW important a person considers either feature. I would likely play a new class to try it out and who knows maybe get into it, but I also don't think the game necessarily NEEDS one right now. Through Allied Races we've also just had 10 races added to the game since the end patch of Legion, so:
    A - I really don't think getting additional races at this time is important at all
    B - My personal speculation on the chances of at least another pair of Allied Races showing up throughout SLs lifecycle is about 100%.

So even if I consider class design and increased customization for original races 'more' important, that's also not saying much given I find the other options not very important at the present moment for the game.

It’s almost as if she’s been the main character for a few years :O

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Well, too bad, cause thats what her fans see in her. Sorry, thats a fact.
    So, u wont take the fact i just stated seriously bc im just telling you what OTHER people say/think about her? Well...then go on. But facts are facts.
    No one says that and they aren't facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hated Mechagnome Player View Post
    Does it have to be white knighting or can personal preference factor in here. "More important" is subjective to HOW important a person considers either feature. I would likely play a new class to try it out and who knows maybe get into it, but I also don't think the game necessarily NEEDS one right now. Through Allied Races we've also just had 10 races added to the game since the end patch of Legion, so:
    A - I really don't think getting additional races at this time is important at all
    B - My personal speculation on the chances of at least another pair of Allied Races showing up throughout SLs lifecycle is about 100%.

So even if I consider class design and increased customization for original races 'more' important, that's also not saying much given I find the other options not very important at the present moment for the game.
    Same boat, the lack of new class has me hopeful this may actually make a few specs I played more fun. The readdition of poisons shows they're at least doing something.

However, it's tempered expectations since they moved from tier sets to focus on bringing more themes from raids we do. That expectations let me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Sargeras only gets like one in-game cutscene dedicated to him.

Meanwhile,

Sylvanas gets three entire cinematics + the BFA cinematics of screentime, and narrates two of them. On top of tons of merchandise, and off-screen books/comics.

At this point, no other character in Warcraft has ever had such a profound effect on the story and none of them have ever gotten the same amount of attention she has sans maybe Arthas?

I don't even know what to make of that. What do you guys think? Am I unreasonable for thinking this is ridiculous? At least her VA is eating well.
    So? Why does this bother you so much? Just get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    No one says that and they aren't facts.
    Oh well, maybe they dont exactly say "my waifu" but if u are actually denying most of her fans like her bc shes a hot, female elf, then u are actually delusional. And yes, thats a fact, wether you like it or not.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, maybe they dont exactly say "my waifu" but if u are actually denying most of her fans like her bc shes a hot, female elf, then u are actually delusional. And yes, thats a fact, wether you like it or not.
    Yeah, no. But thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm honestly over her at this point. Even if she was one of my favorite characters I would be annoyed at how central she is. If she plays a large role after Shadowlands as well I don't know what to say. I get she is a fan favorite but so are a lot of other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    And Haters are convinced 4 new areas, A new Level Cap, An expansion worth of Quest lines, New Endgame content and raids is just "DLC patch"

Races are literally the weakest content in an MMO. As they are just new skins.
    If that were objectively true, they wouldn't be touted as an expansion's most anticipated feature. More people cared about getting playable blood elves or worgen than they did Tempest Keep/Firelands for example. Questing even less so, people just go through zones to level their desired characters. In an MMORPG, races and customize options is the most important aspect, otherwise you might as well play a stump with legs and arms and a smiley face drawn on.

Most people enjoy Sylvanas. It is really only some edgelords on the internet who are envious of Danuser that don't. The same kind of incels who hate Golden and anyone else who writes anything for WoW at all.
    you got the definition of edgelords wrong mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    And Haters are convinced 4 new areas, A new Level Cap, An expansion worth of Quest lines, New Endgame content and raids is just "DLC patch"

Races are literally the weakest content in an MMO. As they are just new skins.
    New level cap? It's the same level cap as vanilla and classic, they're just taking 70 levels from us at the start so people like yourself think its new.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    Same boat, the lack of new class has me hopeful this may actually make a few specs I played more fun. The readdition of poisons shows they're at least doing something.

However, it's tempered expectations since they moved from tier sets to focus on bringing more themes from raids we do. That expectations let me down.
    That's fair, and I mean I get why people look forward to these features and some are disappointed with the expansion, but to me there's a difference between those specifics not being a priority for this expansion as far as what I need and championing their lack of appearance. A lot of people are enthusiastically lumping those together.

Well, too bad, cause thats what her fans see in her. Sorry, thats a fact.
    So, u wont take the fact i just stated seriously bc im just telling you what OTHER people say/think about her? Well...then go on. But facts are facts.
    Did you edit out the "facts"? All I see are opinions and assumptions.

It's almost like she is a popular character or something. Weird.

Most people enjoy Sylvanas.
    Really? Saurfang was popular, Sylvanas and her fucktoy where despised by most since Stormheim.

Where's Nathan atm anyway? Sulking in a corner somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Hated Mechagnome Player View Post
    That's fair, and I mean I get why people look forward to these features and some are disappointed with the expansion, but to me there's a difference between those specifics not being a priority for this expansion as far as what I need and championing their lack of appearance. A lot of people are enthusiastically lumping those together.
    Noticing that a lot currently. You're not opposed? Guess you're white knighting. You're against? Then you're a snowflake. And this is about just the gaming sphere I live in at times. It's worse outside that, but that's not our topic here.

But I do agree with the AR, it's likely to happen at some point. And from where we are right now, it does look like the Kyrian and Van'thyr are likely to be in line. Depends on what we see in the alpha.

I'd be willing to roll a Bram Stokerian.

? Why does this matter.

The impact of having Sargeras in a cinematic was cooler.

Quality > Quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Less people would complain if she still appeared in her bikini armor.
    This is true. I for one miss that.

She is sexy and sex sells I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    But I do agree with the AR, it's likely to happen at some point. And from where we are right now, it does look like the Kyrian and Van'thyr are likely to be in line. Depends on what we see in the alpha.
    I would almost put money on them being released as neutral races as well. Given the Covenant system any of those races allying strictly with the Horde or Alliance wouldn't make much sense. Granted you can make that argument for any of the first 4 ARs from the end of Legion, but the Covenant system seems a bit more involved and it having them be neutral would be a predictable "shake things up" move.