Poll: Do you support these humane sentencing & screening reforms?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post

2)ALL convicted of the above will be subjected to phychological screening and eventually brainscans to determine whether they are a phychopath, have a pedophilic disorder or have other things in their brain that make them more likely to recidivate. The solution is those who are deemed both not phychopathic AND pedophilic can be eventually released. Those that are deemed phychopathic will NOT be released. At least until we can find a way to fix their brains.

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ivism_A_Review
    This time your idea is to punish people based on how they're born, not how they behave. Why does every of your threads/suggestions come straight out of Göbbels big book of bad Nazi ideas?

And that creepy boner for euthanasia...

have a pedophilic disorder or
    Big difference between having a pedophilic disorder and being an offender of sexual abuse towards children.

Child sexual abusers are pedophiles, but not all pedophiles sexually abuse children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Big difference between having a pedophilic disorder and being an offender of sexual abuse towards children.

Sexual abusers are pedophiles, but not all pedophiles sexually abuse.
    As if it would matter to him. He just wants to share his violent fantasies, and chooses pedophiles delibaretley as his victims, as he know they will get no pity, and he can use "do you support pedophilia???" as an "argument" whenever someone is critical of his authoritarian fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    As if it would matter to him. He just wants to share his violent fantasies, and chooses pedophiles delibaretley as his victims, as he know they will get no pity, and he can use "do you support pedophilia???" as an "argument" whenever someone is critical of his authoritarian fetish.
    Might as well go after the ones who have caught the gay like in the old days.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ironically, your "solutions" are psychopathic.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    @Mythic-RaidLead You *really* need to find a new obsession. How many threads are you going to start to indulge your fantasies about mind control, torture and abuse?
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    no we need to bring back mandatory death sentences for violent crimes.
    At least you're consistently ignorant.

Child sexual abusers are pedophiles, but not all pedophiles sexually abuse children.
    Careful. You can accuse people of being or defending a pedophile in blatant acts of slander, but the forum gods will smite you if you attempt to use facts. Also, not all child abusers are pedophiles (fun fact: most sexual abuse/assault is about power, not sex).

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Careful. You can accuse people of being or defending a pedophile in blatant acts of slander, but the forum gods will smite you if you attempt to use facts. Also, not all child abusers are pedophiles (fun fact: most sexual abuse/assault is about power, not sex).
    Figured I would do "small steps" with OP.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Of all your awful threads this one some what makes sense.

Prison should be about rehabilitation if one can’t be rehabilitated they shouldn’t be let out. The whole Brian scan thing is nonsense though.

I'm not interested in splitting hairs.

- - - Updated - - -

It's normal and healthy to have non politically correct fantasies. I'm not going to keep my mind politically correct to please the perpetual outrage mob "Woke" crowd. And yeah, I'm not going to split hairs between "Virtuous" pedophiles and child rapists. The reason why they are "virtuous" is because they have not had the opportunity to prey yet. Trying to split hairs = defense of pedophilia. I side with the victims, who's side are you?

- - - Updated - - -

This time your idea is to punish people based on how they're born, not how they behave. Why does every of your threads/suggestions come straight out of Göbbels big book of bad Nazi ideas?

And that creepy boner for euthanasia...
    I came up with these ideas through rational and critical thinking. And yes how you are born matters. Our justice system should take that into account when it comes to parole and sentencing.

Ultimately, anyone suspected of being a pedophile needs to be investigated. They should be placed on a list of it's determined they meet the clinical diagnosis. When it becomes possible to cure their condition, they will be first in line to receive it. Hopefully they all accept it voluntarily. I would rather avoid bloodshed and violence... For their sake. But we will do what needs to be done. Children deserve to be safe.
    Last edited by Mythic-RaidLead; 2019-11-05 at 11:50 PM.

I came up with these ideas through rational and critical thinking. And yes how you are born matters. Our justice system should take that into account when it comes to parole and sentencing.

Ultimately, anyone suspected of being a pedophile needs to be investigated. They should be placed on a list of it's determined they meet the clinical diagnosis. When it becomes possible to cure their condition, they will be first in line to receive it. Hopefully they all accept it voluntarily. I would rather avoid bloodshed and violence... For their sake. But we will do what needs to be done. Children deserve to be safe.
    First off, doubtful. You say you think rationally but all of your posts are filled with overly emotional drivel and slight psychopathy. Second off, I'm more surprised you didn't just want to shoot anyone even suspected of pedophilia or even push for chemical castration. Oh and this gem
    Trying to split hairs = defense of pedophilia. I side with the victims, who's side are you?
    is a major reason why anyone sexually attracted to kids will either commit suicide or prey on children instead of getting proper help like almost literally any other disorders and illnesses. Congratulations on helping make more victims. Then again, based on your posts, you want more victims so you can torture the perpetrator while feeling good about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    First off, doubtful. You say you think rationally but all of your posts are filled with overly emotional drivel and slight psychopathy. Second off, I'm more surprised you didn't just want to shoot anyone even suspected of pedophilia or even push for chemical castration.
    Chemical castration is a cool idea actually. I would like to see it tested more. I have some friends who would want to transition medically MtF, antigens will and must be used, but they want more data on safety and effects before committing to such a change. I would support prescribing Chemical Castration to more child molestors to test the effects as it will benefit them. But on recidivism, it's effectiveness is called into question when the perpetrator does not have an abnormal sex drive.

Oh and this gem is a major reason why anyone sexually attracted to kids will either commit suicide or prey on children instead of getting proper help like almost literally any other disorders and illnesses. Congratulations on helping make more victims. Then again, based on your posts, you want more victims so you can torture the perpetrator while feeling good about yourself.
    We are treating them like potential predators because that is what they are. By stigmatizing pedophiles who have not offended yet, we are encouraging them to get help.

Sometimes numbers can be fabricated. You are going to have to read between the lines.
    "The numbers are only to be believed when they support me. Any other time they can be fabricated."

Just reading between the lines.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2019-11-06 at 01:20 AM.

We are treating them like potential predators because that is what they are. By stigmatizing pedophiles who have not offended yet, we are encouraging them to get help.
    Turning them away and shunning them makes them more likely to commit the crime same as with that failure known as the War on Drugs. So you do want to create more victims so you have more people to play out your torture fantasies.

I really hope that you and anyone agreeing with you are on a government watchlist...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead
    Hopefully they all accept it voluntarily. I would rather avoid bloodshed and violence... For their sake. But we will do what needs to be done. Children deserve to be safe.
    Nyah, I'm going to do a rewind for you right there.

A pool of blood and a corpse on the floor from a failed attempt to gain consent leading to being tortured to death. And yes, I would love to participate in the process of obtaining the consent from the subhuman. The idea of torturing to death a 40 year old convicted kidnapped and raped a 6 year old fascinates me. I am very serious when I say IF it ever became legal to do so, I WILL. I WILL participate in making my country safer. Mental reprogramming, brainwashing should be tools for this. The very thought of torturing this monster to death as punishment for refusal of the brainwashing excites me.
    Emphasis added.

Let's take this from the perspective you've been advocating. You are, by your own words, excited and possibly even sexually excited by a fantasy of torture. You believe in thought crimes. You advocate punishing people for the possibility they might act on fantasies. You are, by your own terms, a monster. Your big dodge, that you said "IF" it were legal, is moot because you advocate punishing people who are staying on the correct side of the law simply because you say they might not always do so. In advancing your claims in the future, before you hit post you should apply that your claims to "sick guys who have fantasies about torturing people" instead of hiding behind easy targets like child rapists.

Children deserve to be safe.
    Since this is one of the things you bring up to hide your own fantasies, let me address that. They are not, and when all is said and done it might be nice if they were but at some level -- kids are just short humans who live in an often cruel world just like adults do.

They don't deserve to be kept safe in a bubble only to be thrown face first into that cruelty when their protections suddenly get jerked away from them at the age of legal majority. Part of growing up is learning how to survive when that happens and "don't get into the van when the nice stranger offers you a lollipop" is one step on a path that continues on to seniors being told not to blindly trust that nice person giving them investment advice. The next 20 years and more are looking rough -- parents need to make sure their kids are tough enough to stay safe and make their way in that world.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I'm not interested in splitting hairs.
    Trolling or sub 80.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    And you're just a potential murderer, so shouldn't you also be locked up?

Stigmatizing does the opposite of what you want. If everyone sees pedophiles as monsters, no one is going to want to help them, and they're going to be treated way, way worse if they come out with this problem than before, meaning they'll be very *VERY* likely not to come out and get help, and instead bottle it up inside.

- - - Updated - - -

It's normal and healthy to have non politically correct fantasies. I'm not going to keep my mind politically correct to please the perpetual outrage mob "Woke" crowd. And yeah, I'm not going to split hairs between "Virtuous" pedophiles and child rapists. The reason why they are "virtuous" is because they have not had the opportunity to prey yet. Trying to split hairs = defense of pedophilia. I side with the victims, who's side are you?
    In this case the victims are the people you're stigmatizing for having done nothing wrong.

Yes, if they sexually abuse children they need to be locked up, but until they do, they deserve the same courtesy as everyone else, namely not being locked up or having their privacy invaded

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    One can only hope that authorities are aware of OP, and that schools nearby are getting increased security. Judging from the psychotic threads and posts, it won't be long now.
    i bet op is secretly yrel. it obviously has to be her.

- - - Updated - - -

Chemical castration is a cool idea actually. I would like to see it tested more. I have some friends who would want to transition medically MtF, antigens will and must be used, but they want more data on safety and effects before committing to such a change. I would support prescribing Chemical Castration to more child molestors to test the effects as it will benefit them. But on recidivism, it's effectiveness is called into question when the perpetrator does not have an abnormal sex drive.

they did a test already on it.....and it FAILED.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.