Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by How dare you View Post
    What about Alliance players being exalted with the Nightfallen and the Highmountain Tauren?
    Alliance being friendly with one of the more non hostile tribes of tauren would make sense, lore wise.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Are people dramatic on purpose or is it genuine?
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    I mean what about the horde players grinding the rustbolt resistance rep to play them on their faction. It is disgusting
    The same could be said of Nightborne, of Highmountain Tauren or Draenei. Not sure why this one race is 'unforgivable' but I'm guessing you just felt the need to make a topic about something?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Are people dramatic on purpose or is it genuine?
    People like attention. Sad, but true.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Mechagnomes, Nightborne, Lightforged Draenei, and Highmountain Tauren should have all been neutral, but nah, gotta twist the lore to make it so something as simple as "Your own leader I don't trust so I'm going to side with the other faction instead."

Woah woah woah, you must have gotten lost. Only alliance are allowed to complain about losing out on allied races to the horde on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Great, now we're even...
    Horde got screwed over on Lightforged draenei and mechagnomes,
    while alliance did on highmountain and nightborne.
    Lore. Lightforged Draenei are just normal Draenei who underwent a trial. Thus, they have friends and family who are a part of the Alliance. Highmountain are the same way for Horde. They have distant relatives in the Horde.

The Nightborne went to the Horde due to, in lore, Tyrande being a complete jerk wad to them. Her mistrust of them and accusing their leader of possibly becoming the next Elisande drove them away. Sure, that lore reason could have been written any other way, but thanks to how it all played out, the Blood Elfs also stood by them in the fight and earned their trust. The diplomats could have gone anyway honestly.

The Mechagnomes though, well, I've seen zero hostility thus far for it. That could obviously change in the quest to recruit them, but as it stands, they have no reason to favor one or the other. That reason could be anything, even possibly having family in the alliance still, though that is a stretch since they were long since lost from the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I mean what about the horde players grinding the rustbolt resistance rep to play them on their faction. It is disgusting
    Hey bro, remember Suramar and Highmountain ?
    Blood DK. I hate leveling alts.
    BfA is great. I love HoA.
    Unpopular opinions ftw.

I just want Lightforged Undeads in Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    not really, nightborns are not tech advanced and goblins are inferior to mechagnomes
    Considerin mechagnomes randomly combust very frequently in the short time we been to mechagon i feel like thats not true at all.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Mechagnomes, Nightborne, Lightforged Draenei, and Highmountain Tauren should have all been neutral, but nah, gotta twist the lore to make it so something as simple as "Your own leader I don't trust so I'm going to side with the other faction instead."
    Lightforged not joining the Horde makes sense. They are militant draenei and there was no way people like them would ally with the species which slaughthered their kin and made roads out of them. Even if they shouldn't have been an allied race.

On the actual topic of Mechagnomes, they are an even worse take on the original race than the LF are compared to the normal Draenei. Not only are they far uglier, they bring nothing new to the table. Had Blizzard been a little bold, they would have made Gnomes more attuned to mysticysm/arcane/nature than more technology. Now, it would have been interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    Bro I'm not sure who would want to play a mechagnome, it's just a crippled potato on some cogs.
    It's literally the only reason I would ever entertain the idea of switching faction. But I'll settle for the second most ridiculous race; Vulpera.

Quote Originally Posted by How dare you View Post
    Actually Horde got screwed on Argussian Reach as well, so it's still 3:2
    Argussian Reach are actually broken and not void elves. Plus the Horde(blood elves) kicked the void elves out.

While on the other hand the Alliance helped save the Mag'har and their planet........

Much like all races with dual faction questing, the descision is a bit hamfisted, though at large still understandable. This was even more the case in Legion than now with the crippled midgets. The midgets would obviously at large prefer their breatheren over people that by default have a negative disposition to them. The real reason why this is complete shit is because you as an individual are forced to participate in the nonsensical race war that is defined by a binary gameplay system. For most races it would actually just flat out make more sense to ignore the orcs and humans and their pointless wars all together. This would also deprive the major factions of their power in the first place. In fact, all other factions should unite and exterminate the two dipshit races along with their sub species and just move the fuck on.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Remember the Nightborne rep those night elf players grinded and poured themselves into expecting to be able to play nightborne as neutral or alliance?

Welcome to our hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Remember the Nightborne rep those night elf players grinded and poured themselves into expecting to be able to play nightborne as neutral or alliance?

Welcome to our hell.
    Well the horde didn't really get nightborne either, they got slightly cured withered tbh.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Mecha-goblins incoming 100%
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do u even want them? I am glad we got Nightborne.

10+ Year Old Account
    Friggin Nightborne Traitors and High Steaks (Highmountain Tauren: The Steaks have Never been Higher!) say hello, horde scum.

Also Argussian Reach has like.... NOTHING to do with Void Elves other than "Alleria was also there".
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

You can’t troll Horde players because they have awesome trolls as one of their races. Believe me I tried trolling horde players on the WoW forums but was left reverse trolled.
    Goblins know tech nuff said
    Seems like you don’t even need Mechagnomes then.

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    why would an advance tech race join a mudhut primitive organization with leaders that keep commiting genocides?
    *cough* Purge of Dalaran *cough*

- - - Updated - - -

well MECHAgnomes joined gnomes as HIGHMOUNTAIN tauren joined tauren, logicaly they want to join their kin