Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Most WoW players are introverts
    What kind of statement is that?

Thought we were past that generalization years ago.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    8.3 was never going to come this year

Yeah first I was pissed as I've had nothing to do for 2months+ and probably nothing incoming for the next 2... but tbh, Death Stranding comes this weekend, Jedi Fallen Order next week and by the time 8.3 hits, I am fairly sure everyone in my guild quit out of boredom so nothing to come back to anyway.

Ah well, some good PS4 games and then I always have ESO and EvE. Thanks and good bye for now WoW, no sub for me until next expansion, might as well start the break now!

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And 6 months sounds like a pretty good time for a tier, so i don't really see your point anyway.
    With the way gearing works now, where you can gear up where you want and get pretty much the same ilvl no matter which way you choose to level, 6 months is way too long. In Legion, we were getting new content every 77 days, just over 2 1/2 months, with raids usually being about 4 months apart. That was more than ideal for everyone to get in, see it, and have plenty of attempts at their chosen difficulty.

I guess my point is, the delay just makes the game feel stale with nothing new or exciting to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. Alright, fair enough.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    *retail*
    here is our buggy lfr raid. We want to not hurt people feelings that are progressing after multiple nerfs so no patch for you!
    *classic*
    we gonna drop pvp in christmas season and u gonna get farmed while leveling and need to rank through whole christmas for rank14!

checks out
    Imagine unironically comparing a content patch to shitty world PvP.

Yea, no. This seems like a shitty excuse to me...

Blizzard, you don't have the luxury for this kind of bullcrap. Take your holiday some other time. 2 Months with no content? Fuck you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Fucking normies and their lives making us wait. REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh well, I’ve got eight weeks minimum of Mythic+ farming to do then I guess. I pray for the titanforges.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    With the way gearing works now, where you can gear up where you want and get pretty much the same ilvl no matter which way you choose to level, 6 months is way too long. In Legion, we were getting new content every 77 days, just over 2 1/2 months, with raids usually being about 4 months apart. That was more than ideal for everyone to get in, see it, and have plenty of attempts at their chosen difficulty.

I guess my point is, the delay just makes the game feel stale with nothing new or exciting to do.
    Your math is wrong. Raids were released every 2 of those 77 day cycles, which already makes it 5 months between raids. In addition they weren't always released on day one of a patch but 2-3 weeks in, so you're already at up to 5,5 months which is hardly any different to 6 months now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Yeah first I was pissed as I've had nothing to do for 2months+ and probably nothing incoming for the next 2... but tbh, Death Stranding comes this weekend, Jedi Fallen Order next week and by the time 8.3 hits, I am fairly sure everyone in my guild quit out of boredom so nothing to come back to anyway.

Ah well, some good PS4 games and then I always have ESO and EvE. Thanks and good bye for now WoW, no sub for me until next expansion, might as well start the break now!
    Death Stranding is bad, just beware.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Time to unsub then.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Fucking normies and their lives making us wait. REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh well, I’ve got eight weeks minimum of Mythic+ farming to do then I guess. I pray for the titanforges.
    lol, if I've known that I wouldn't gambe all my titan residuum and get the proper helm. I thought that we've got like ~1-1,5 months at max.

Very happy about this. I have too much to do in-game and welcome any time I can get to catch up some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post

so you are 455 item lvl all best in slot and doing 200k dps constantly ? ok you have nothing to do .... pathetic people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am guessing that defeats the purpose though. The weeks before the raid is released are probably the most busy time.
    So what. The raid wouldn't be out til January anyway.
    But at least we could do Mechagon runs, Visions and level New allied races.

No harm in that.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Wow, was not expecting 8.3 to be delayed till next year. Wtf?
    yeah I thought for sure that 8.3 would be out 3rd/10th December with the raid launching 7th/14th Jan.

Just unsub till 8.3 if you are bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Wow, was not expecting 8.3 to be delayed till next year. Wtf?
    they annunced during one of blizzcon interviews that planned release for 9.0 is December 2020.

they dont want anohter 14 month tier thats the real reason they are delaying 8.3

15+ Year Old Account
    You's are all moaning at this. You would also be moaning if you had to raid over Christmas! So I'm just moaning at all you because this site is MMOan Champion right?
    Last edited by outflow; 2019-11-06 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Most WoW players are introverts, and the tech ones among them likely have taken little PTO over the course of the year due to tech having demanding schedules. Many (most?) tech people take the last 2-3 weeks of the year off, and would like having a game to binge on in that time period.

Just probably won't be WoW with how schedules have worked out.

It makes sense to not have Blizzard devs and CMs working 80 hr weeks during the holidays.
    Sorry, but what lol? I, along with many other WoW friends I play with are definitely extroverts. We have spouses, children, and a rich social life in and out of the game. This is stereotyping pretty bad. I'm happy it's not coming until next year. Level an alt, play classic, make some friends, lots of stuff to do in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by mikewatson View Post
    so you are 455 item lvl all best in slot and doing 200k dps constantly ? ok you have nothing to do .... pathetic people.
    Yeah I am fucking done, you OK with that? We are a HC only guild, that shit is cleared ages ago, I have 440:ish ilev which is more than fine as I dont nolife m+ 24/7 to grab those last TF pieces. Also I am a healer so dont give a rats ass about "omg 200k dps I am 1337!". Now get off your high horse with your stupid remarks on what "done" is for people and realize that not everyone want to go full Method to run out of valuable things to do, pathetic person!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    Death Stranding is bad, just beware.
    I really really hope you are wrong, been looking forward to that for a while!
    Last edited by Dawon; 2019-11-06 at 12:05 PM.