Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Could it be that the Obsidian flying mount doesn't scale in size based on race? The dragon looks rather skinny and tiny with my armored orc on his back. As if the game thinks i'm playing a gnome, human or blood elf.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Because they chose iconic fights for raiders instead of tourists like you. How many people I keep seeing asking why Heigan is in instead of Kelthuzad....lol
    I did Heigan and I did Kel'thuzad when it was current content. I'd still pick Kel'thuzad if I had the choice. Heigan is fun for one short laugh the first time you see everyone die, then it is just annoying. KT was a fine fight, so why shouldn't I get to see it again? Why do you assume I'm not a raider? Are you just here to pointlessly insult people?

B
    Don't know why you thought you'd get any of that form LFR
    Molten Core LFR was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by How dare you View Post
    Molten Core LFR was fun.
    Lol, shut the fuck up.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysake View Post
    Please stop calling expansions "addons".
    its the same people that call "toon" instead of what they are, "characters"

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, shut the fuck up.
    he is right, though. Don't cut yourself on that edgyness bro

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You do 3 bosses, you jump from boss to boss, you enter the fight midfight, you sometimes only stay for half a minute, and then you move on. Cataclysm doesn't even have Deathwing, TBC doesn't even have Illidan. You don't actually get to kill any boss. Got Lich King in Wrath, but the fight ended before we killed him.
    Is it actually working now? Yesterday I went in with a premade group and the Rag fight was impossible to complete, it bugged all 3 times we tried it. You just couldn't move. And I think some people might've had seizures from the light effect.

Not even getting to do a single fight completely is so ridiculous.

Like, you start Heigan and he's already dead before the first dance. Vashj just doesn't do anything other than shitting out some random pools. Nefarian was just jump on a pillar and autohit an add to death. Like, what the fuck. And then there's shit like Rag or DK just oneshotting your raid due to 1 guy being a retard and you then have to start the whole thing with all 3 bosses over again.

Stupidly pathetic event. Here's 9 bosses that you'll fight for like 30 seconds each, have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
    Is it actually working now? Yesterday I went in with a premade group and the Rag fight was impossible to complete, it bugged all 3 times we tried it. You just couldn't move. And I think some people might've had seizures from the light effect.
    Worked just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    he is right, though. Don't cut yourself on that edgyness bro
    Molten core lfr was the most tedious thing ever.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Now if only the cataclysm bosses would be working.

"Underwhelming", the perfect word for jaded gamers to use as a descriptor for everything.

Just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Knock it off. The thread is not about the semantics of what to call an expansion/addon. Different parts of the world call things by different names and that's OK. Thanks.
    In my country we call moderators cucks. Thank you cuck for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    In my country we call moderators cucks. Thank you cuck for your input.
    yeah, this is gonna go over well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    listening to the playerbase is the most tedious thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Ugh, I dunno. Have you seen what you have to do to get the Anniversary AV mounts? I'm just glad we have until January.

10+ Year Old Account
    how long will the event last?
    A very cool signature text.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    What is the point of doing Heigan when it even ends before safety dance?
    What is the point of Vashj if you even do not need to throw spines?
    What is the point of Lich King when you even can stay in Remorsless Winter?

Why there can't be event that not all casual baddies are able to finish it?
    I seriously thought i will jump from playing Classic and do this event... but i is not even worth installing retail, lol.
    You complain about removing mechanics then say you play classic which ha 0 mechanics

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Anniversary event was great fun, I thought. My group had a blast dealing with a lot of the mechanics we'd forgotten or some had never known. Because each fight was really just a glimpse of the old encounters there was a light mood among the group and a lot of laughter and enjoyment. Even our group wiping to Defile on the Lich King wasn't a huge deal, and we got it on a second try.

Seems really alt-friendly as well, and a great way to gear up with the 420 iLvl loot drops. All in all a great little event.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

It's an event made for everyone, so therefore it has to be dumbed down/made irrelevant.

Frankly the event (with all its bugs) is perfectly worthy of BfA's quality in general.
    change can't wait.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puxycat View Post
    how long will the event last?
    It's available until the 1st week of January. The specific end date varies by region.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

You do 3 bosses, you jump from boss to boss, you enter the fight midfight, you sometimes only stay for half a minute, and then you move on. Cataclysm doesn't even have Deathwing, TBC doesn't even have Illidan. You don't actually get to kill any boss. Got Lich King in Wrath, but the fight ended before we killed him.
    I bet you would have bitched if all they did was give you a 15% exp token like they do most years too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Thanks. I would've thought the raids would offer scaling so more people could participate
    That would actually make sense because we're scaled down to the specific expansion's level cap anyway.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.