Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The blizzard store seems to be down but didn't that say release on or before 31st dec 2020?
    So yeah... your full of shit.
    uhh wowhead has reported that it's not coming until after the anniversary, they don't want 8.3 to overshadow the event obvs and believe that it's enough content to tide players over. i'll believe wowhead over some blizzstore conspiracy thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    uhh wowhead has reported that it's not coming until after the anniversary, they don't want 8.3 to overshadow the event obvs and believe that it's enough content to tide players over. i'll believe wowhead over some blizzstore conspiracy thanks
    wtf are you talking about. Yes the patch won't come out until january 2020. But your talking about Shadowlands in 2021 which goes directly against what the blizzard store says.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    wtf are you talking about. Yes the patch won't come out until january 2020. But your talking about Shadowlands in 2021 which goes directly against what the blizzard store says.
    It says available on or before December 31st - the absolute last day of 2020, it's clearly a precursor to a delay. All of the zones are unfinished, and Blizz has never released an expansion with less than a year before the final patch of the prior expansion. Might want to bring your hopes down just a tad, buddy!

yes, and that is subject to change.
    No, it isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

It says available on or before December 31st - the absolute last day of 2020, it's clearly a precursor to a delay.
    No, that's literally the opposite of what pinning that date means.

It says available on or before December 31st - the absolute last day of 2020, it's clearly a precursor to a delay.
    What ?

It's just an information that it WILL come before. Now that it is written in stone, they have to deliver it before that date.

It has always been like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    No, it isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

No, that's literally the opposite of what pinning that date means.
    nope, they'd only specify the final date of 2020 if they know they're in a rush and panicking to meet that 2020 deadline. All the signs of a delayed product.

- - - Updated - - -

anywho... 8.3 January at the earliest, Shadowlands Jan 2021 at the earliest. We love logic <3

nope, they'd only specify the final date of 2020 if they know they're in a rush and panicking to meet that 2020 deadline. All the signs of a delayed product.

- - - Updated - - -

anywho... 8.3 January at the earliest, Shadowlands Jan 2021 at the earliest. We love logic <3
    Imagine everyone in this thread telling you you're wrong yet proceed to claim your love for logic.

I wnna see where I can take this be4 I put you on ignore.

Imagine everyone in this thread telling you you're wrong yet proceed to claim your love for logic.

I wnna see where I can take this be4 I put you on ignore.
    well you're not doing too well! reported for off topic btw

OT: one year at least between 7.3 and 8.0; one year at least between 8.3 and 9.0!

This is precious already.

This is precious already.
    you literally bring no arguments other than an evidently fallacious vague one-year-span release date that is subject to change lmao

Anyway, I'm excited for the 2021 release date bc Blizzard knows that this expansion will be IT.

OT: one year at least between 7.3 and 8.0; one year at least between 8.3 and 9.0!
    Blizz has shown time and again that there is no point at looking at trends because they will do what is needed. Also, while January is the earliest 8.3 comes out, it is also the latest. They are only holding it back to not fuck the holidays for people. There is no chance that Shadowlands comes out in 2021.

you literally bring no arguments other than an evidently fallacious vague one-year-span release date that is subject to change lmao
    The only argument needed is that the date isn't subject to change lmao.

But deep down you know that.

I'll be sure to get you of ignore when they announce the 2020 date hun.

Can someone please tell me if they've said anything about changing how you gain allied races?

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    Can someone please tell me if they've said anything about changing how you gain allied races?
    They are reviewing it. That's all they have said.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    We need Mankirk's wife in Maldraxxus as an easter egg. Maybe just lots of people talking about her, but you can never find her.

Anyway, I'm excited for the 2021 release date bc Blizzard knows that this expansion will be IT.
    You argument is significantly worse. Blizzard is risking legal action if they don't release in 2020. You just argue with a timespan that has historically varied with just about every expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by SamTheBeardedMan View Post
    They are reviewing it. That's all they have said.
    Thank you so much for that answer Even made a thread about it but people decided that calling me names and trashing the thread was more useful because I think the current grind with 1-shotting low lvls is boring.

Didn't we already look at the pacing of the patches and determine that 8.3 was likely dropping in January 2020 and 9.0 in August 2020? I think its been discussed at least twice either here or in the 8.3 thread.

If Torghast has a lockout I'll be disappointed. They've made references to being able to do it as many times as you want. I was surprised when they came out of the gate not saying it would have a lockout. How would they handle a lockout with varied party sizes?
    #TeamTinkers

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm curious as to where they are going to go with this story, without commenting on the quality, as that is subjective.

is Sylvanas going full Thanos? best way to solve the (perceived) issues is to just kill everyone and make everyone un-dead.
    or did she strike a bargain? feed the jailor enough souls so she'll get powerful enough to undo everything Arthas has done? no more undead and restore quel thalas?
    but why would she then call bolvar an usurper? is she perceiving Arthas as the true lich-king and is she still loyal? will the jailor release Arthas if she gave him enough souls?
    or will she herself be the ultimate undead queen? being promised power for fueling the jailor?

surely we will stop the flow of souls to the Maw by going to the shadowlands, but sylvanas will accomplish what she intends to accomplish - question is, what does she want?
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    surely we will stop the flow of souls to the Maw by going to the shadowlands, but sylvanas will accomplish what she intends to accomplish - question is, what does she want?
    That's the story we'll be unraveling in the expansion. Finally getting to push the curtains to see where the developers wanted to go with Sylvanas.