15th Anniversary Raid Boss Kill Order/Repeat

Does anyone know for 100% certain that you have to do the encounters in a specific order and start over from the first if you wipe, or are people just being idiotic lemmings and ruining it for the rest of us?

I was in one group that wiped and I know for sure you could not select the lich king fight until we did the others.

If you wipe on Archimonde, you have to kill Vashj and Kael'thas again, same goes for any of the other wings. When you tell the bosses' names to Chromie it is only to set up the encounters. You can't chose which comes first, nor can you skip any fights.

It's whatever. I still got to ride my Deathwing mount.

Yes its retarded, you have to start over once you die to this buggy mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Neruval View Post
    Does anyone know for 100% certain that you have to do the encounters in a specific order and start over from the first if you wipe, or are people just being idiotic lemmings and ruining it for the rest of us?
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I was in one group that wiped and I know for sure you could not select the lich king fight until we did the others.
    You can however, if you have defeated boss 1 and 2 and then wiped on 3, just wipe on 1 and 2 (instead of re-doing them) and then properly beat 3 and it will count and complete the scenario for your group.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Yes its retarded, you have to start over once you die to this buggy mess.
    One boss fight equals 20% of the boss HP. So each "wing" amounts to a total of 60% of a single boss fight. You can think of it as a 3-phase boss fight. You survive phase 1 and 2 but wipe at phase 3? Redo all phases from start. I think it is pretty fair. Plus in the end, as stated above, you can skip 1 and 2 and only re-do boss 3.

As I told my groups: think of the 3 fights as one big fight with 3 phases. Phase 1 will always be the first boss. Phase 2 will always be the second boss. And since no other bossfight lets you skip to Phase 3 to begin with, it makes sense that you need to do Phase 1 and 2 first.

It sucks wiping on the bosses and having to start over, but they are really not that hard if people pay attention to mechanics. This isn't LFR......