Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleloron View Post
    The burning of Teldrassil has been my most favorite event in WoW; I enjoyed it so much that I went through it on seven Horde characters. When I did it on my Alliance character I just ran around and /lol’d the Nelfs that I was supposed to be saving.

Terrible, I know, but Mein Gott I hate the Night Elves.
    My favorite race in the entire game. Our day will come again.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    The horribly racist and xenophobic race that allowed not only mages they once exiled but humans that had a curse they felt personally responsible for because of one person into their city? lol okay.

Just find a better excuse than that is all I'm saying edgelord.
    Le gasp, what an insult! Such effrontery! Very much like a blow, an open-handed blow, and a Gentleman cannot accept such a blow! I can only pray that the tears streaming down my face do not somehow find their way into my pipe and moisten my tobacco!

I must demand Satisfaction, sir! Name your Second! Shall it be pistols at twenty paces at dawn, sir? The Seconds must view the grounds beforehand to ensure that the duel shall be fought fairly; these things must be so!

Jack, I fight Canning on the morrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Wait a second.

If all the night elves went to the Maw.
    And no one has ever escaped from the Maw.

Then how in the fuck is Delaryn a Dark Ranger right now?
    Yeah. I mean you could extend this argument to every single player who has died in numerous activities since these events. Except Blizzard's explanation is 'your character is a hero/unique/powerful'. Such BS

This horrific prison houses the most vile and irredeemable souls in existence—ones deemed by the Arbiter to represent a threat to the Shadowlands if left free
    … all souls who have perished—including the innocents slain at Teldrassil—are being funneled directly into the Maw.
    This is some evangelical, Lake of Fire contradiction bullshit. What's the point of specifically mentioning that the Maw is reserved for the most vile and irredeemable souls in existence, if everyone both innocent and evil are sent there regardless?

This randomly reminded me of that Jerry web cartoon where the main character spends his whole life suffering, including enduring child abuse, only to die and get sent to hell for eternal suffering. All while everyone else who's super evil and the cause of the character's suffering in life, lives happily ever after. The writers are enjoying seeing how far they can take their meme villain to Joker tier levels of edgy cringyness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin2k View Post
    I laughed soooo hard when the crowd erupted at the sight of the tree burning lol
    "Woo Genocide! Yaas queen!"

Don't worry, we'll save them all by the end of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Wait a second.

If all the night elves went to the Maw.
    And no one has ever escaped from the Maw.

Then how in the fuck is Delaryn a Dark Ranger right now?
    Sira and Delaryn are comparable to scourge members at this point. Their will is not their own. Their souls may be in the Maw while their minds and bodies are controlled by Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    I imagine the sword in Silithus has something to do with the soultrain going through the maw but who knows
    It'd be a pretty good way to screw over your enemy in face of defeat.
    They said souls have been going to the Maw over the past few years, though. I don't think it has been that long since Sargeras stabbed Azeroth.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleloron View Post
    I think that they are horribly racist and xenophobic, but mostly because I find Tyrande’s
    Voice actress to be one of the worst in the business and cringe every time she speaks a line. It’s mostly my hatred of her voice and her character, and that of Malfurion, that has made me despise an entire fictional race.

Which probably doesn’t say very pleasant things about me, I’ll admit.
    Nah, it’s fine. Tyrande is a godawful character with a horrible voice. Hard to conjure any sympathy for someone with a voice that irritating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    This is some evangelical, Lake of Fire contradiction bullshit. What's the point of specifically mentioning that the Maw is reserved for the most vile and irredeemable souls in existence, if everyone both innocent and evil are sent there regardless?
    I mean... i don't get what you don't get, its not a contradiction, is just that shit is not working as it should, the Maw is a place where the most vile and irredeemable souls in existence are sent by the Arbiter, but... now that shit is not working as it should, no soul is passing through the Arbiter, they are just being send directly to the Maw.

Note: The whole theme of the expansion, is that no soul is being send right now the any other zone that is not the Maw, and because of that, every other zone is starving of "Anima" (something they use to feed the souls for reincarnation, purification, etc...)
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2019-11-06 at 09:11 PM.