Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    This even lasts for 2 months lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    That's not the same as being available in Raid Finder. That says you can queue from anywhere, not just by talking to her. Also, if you do it by talking to her, you never get a group. You have to search for one that has been created by somebody.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I agree but my groups did fail twice and have to start over from the first boss. We failed the first time on Lich King and then again on Rag. Nobody remembered the mechanics of the fights. It's just the memories of the battles . Not the full victory.

I wish it would have lasted a lot longer.
    Of course it is. LFR is a version of raids available. Has nothing to do with how you queue for it.

It’s also been hotfixed already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    You're wrong, basically all flying zones with that new retarded mechanic where you have to grind rep for flying are restricted.
    You're lazy. That's it. If you don't want to fly, don't. But stop whining about it and take the other morons with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Who's idiot idea was it to have pvp enabled around Chromie with no NPCs to retaliate?

About 40 ally just camping her, can't even get to my corpse
    Who's idiot idea was it to have absolutely-not-mandatory WM on ?
    Blood DK. I hate leveling alts.
    BfA is great. I love HoA.
    Unpopular opinions ftw.

Soo...

Yesterday logged in, went to Caverns of Time, took quest and enlisted into LFR. After few minutes of wait time I got in. Kael'thas, Lady Vashj and Archimonde went went down on the first try. fel memories checked. Heigan wiped 95% of the raid with his dance but the rest survived long enough for us to get credit. Anub'arak went on the first go, Lich King wiped us with his Defile - dropped in the middle of most congested group and it spread on entire map in a sec.

Heigan again. He wiped 75% this time, rest danced till credit was granted. Anub'arak as previously, went on first one. Lich King this time was successful, few casualties (mostly due to tanking on the verge so Valkyrs had close way), Defile avoided, outer ring and Winter phase went smooth. Frost memories checked.

Cho'gall went down on the first try, Nefarian... more like 3 adds on pillars, after they died encounter ended, Ragnaros bug-wiped entire raid. Engaged, progressing smoothly and bam - everyone is dead.

Cho'gall once again. Died. Nefarian, done. Before Ragnaros Raid Leader was spamming "DON'T MOVE" so everyone stood still long into the encounter and bug-wipe didn't happen again. Fire memories checked.

No mount dropped for anyone, achievement granted, got new mount in the mail. 15th Anniversary event done.

Conclusion - it was fun, even with wipes due to failing on mechanic. No drama, no naming, no calling out. "Lol' was most common reaction to Heigan dance wipe, LKs Defile wipe and Ragnaros' bug-wipe. Not counting wipes I died once (Ragnaros), got b-rezzed there. Myself b-rezzed 2 tanks and one healer (on Ragnaros, after my own b-rez). Some fights were tough (mechanic on Heigan), some were just long (Anub'arak with his hiding, Archimonde), some required bit of skill (LK), other were just pop in, pop out and done (Nefarian, Kael'thas and Vashj).

Overall nice - not a raid on its own but nice feature to re-visit. While waiting for raid spot to pop we created spontaneus mini-event. noticed two guys on Expedition Yaks standing one next to other. joined them on my Yak. 3 minutes later we had line of Yaks over 20 mounts long. People cheering, having laugh, celebrating. For me - greast event, far more interesting than log in, open mail.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangfoudre View Post
    You're lazy. That's it. If you don't want to fly, don't. But stop whining about it and take the other morons with you.
    Rofl, you're calling me LAZY?
    In a fucking video game? Are you for real?
    You're what makes this community shitty. Also, you're one of those idiots who defend Blizzard with their crappy practice.

Players: "GIVE MORE CONTENT!"
    Blizzard: "Sure, now you get to grind for new races and flying."
    MORON players like the quoted guy: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

Damn, I'm gonna get banned for flaming this idiot, but it feels good. It's gonna be worth it.

Rofl, you're calling me LAZY?
    In a fucking video game? Are you for real?
    You're what makes this community shitty. Also, you're one of those idiots who defend Blizzard with their crappy practice.

Players: "GIVE MORE CONTENT!"
    Blizzard: "Sure, now you get to grind for new races and flying."
    MORON players like the quoted guy: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

Damn, I'm gonna get banned for flaming this idiot, but it feels good. It's gonna be worth it.
    You want to get stuff without moving your gigantic lazy boddom. That's what we call lazy. Play a goddamn game with a god mode. But not a MMORPG.
    I'm perfectly happy with how WoW is and has evolved. I like helping people through forums and guides.
    And as I'm with my kids, I don't like whining jealous lazy brats.
    Unpopular opinions ftw.

The mount is nice, the event is boring as fuck
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody know if the timewalking stuff has a week lockout? I already did them but I didn't receive any of that sweet 420 loot

the event felt like i celebrated 15 years of wow in about 15 minutes.

So far, this is the lamest anniversary event I can ever recall. I mean if they didnt put any effort into this , there is no fucking hope for Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    So far, this is the lamest anniversary event I can ever recall. I mean if they didnt put any effort into this , there is no fucking hope for Shadowlands
    Lamest? I don't recall any other one with as much to do and with as much nostalgia attached.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Lamest? I don't recall any other one with as much to do and with as much nostalgia attached.
    Much to do? LMAO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangfoudre View Post
    You want to get stuff without moving your gigantic lazy boddom. That's what we call lazy. Play a goddamn game with a god mode. But not a MMORPG.
    I'm perfectly happy with how WoW is and has evolved. I like helping people through forums and guides.
    And as I'm with my kids, I don't like whining jealous lazy brats.
    Fool.
    /10char

Fool.
    /10char
    Develop a bit.
    Unpopular opinions ftw.