Thread: The San'layn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    This is a good point. We have never heard of the venthyr before and are dead beings living or protecting the shadowlands.. as much as I would.love it, its a weird idea bringing them to azeroth. Like why would they even go there??

- - - Updated - - -

They already confirmed the vampire castle raid is one of the first raids (part of the castle tho) other parts are a dungeon and our covenent hall.
    That's why I would bet Lana'thel is there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    That's why I would bet Lana'thel is there
    That makes me kind of sad, cause she, as far as we know, haven't done anything to deserve being put through suffering for purification. (like Kael)

Though it does makes me happy to see that she may not be forgotten

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    If sent to the Shadowlands they probably wouldn't be San'layn any more, they'd just be as normal elves.
    So these elves already died..(haven't changed? got ressed in a differnt way then the scourge and act as overseers and use blood magic for some reason. Then they die again because of us 2 times, already changed into san'layn. I think they will stay the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    There's simply gotta be a connection between Revendreth and the San'layn, honestly. We'll have to wait and see.
    San'lyan used to be blood elves... Why would they have a connection?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    San'lyan used to be blood elves... Why would they have a connection?
    Ion said that the Scourge drew a most of the Scourge forces from Maldraxxus, but with 'most' it's not all. So my guess is the guys looking like they come from Maldraxxus come from there, the guys looking like Revendreth come from there, which would mean the San'layn. The Lich King may have just used the souls that originally went to those places and maybe even picked the ones he wanted, which would also explain why he had people that he had already known in life.

But that is just speculation of course, I hope we find out more once we get to the Shadowlands ^^