Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Blizzard fixed the upright orcs' run animations!

Thank god. Just logged into the PTR to see if they maybe did anything and they did! It is smooth just like the hunched orcs and all the other races. Thank you Blizzard.

My previous post.

My video on this.
    Last edited by literallysame; 2019-11-07 at 06:19 PM.

I never noticed, but all the better I suppose.

Now all they need to do is fix the /clap animation for upright orcs to use the glorious orcish smile. It's literally the only reason I maintain hunch orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I don't see any big difference really
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I don't see any big difference really
    That's good for you but for me and some others it was very jarring and bad. It looked very half-assed.

RE: "Blizzard Heard Me"

I can't prove it was my idea (and it may very well have just been coincidence) but to amuse myself, I still to this day give myself credit for the concept of the keyring introduced back around burning crusade (or whenever it was). Before that we just had to walk around with a bag fulla keys... I totally suggested the keyring on the old forums and then a few patches later it appeared.

Then later they just got rid of keys, and the keyring, which made me sad, because for years I felt like it was the biggest thing I ever suggested that actually became reality, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah dude it was just your idea.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Yeah dude it was just your idea.
    Go and find anyone else making a video, making posts about this. I'll bet you can't.

NE have a similar problem when they transition from a jump to normal running, for a brief moment they go into the sprinting animation when they land

Quote Originally Posted by literallysame View Post
    That's good for you but for me and some others it was very jarring and bad. It looked very half-assed.
    Just checked your video and the animation again. The body nows run smoothly
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Nice! That bothered me a little ever since I watched the original video.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TragedyAnn View Post
    RE: "Blizzard Heard Me"

I can't prove it was my idea (and it may very well have just been coincidence) but to amuse myself, I still to this day give myself credit for the concept of the keyring introduced back around burning crusade (or whenever it was). Before that we just had to walk around with a bag fulla keys... I totally suggested the keyring on the old forums and then a few patches later it appeared.

Then later they just got rid of keys, and the keyring, which made me sad, because for years I felt like it was the biggest thing I ever suggested that actually became reality, lol.
    I posted the first suggestion for a Glyph of Verdant Spheres when warlocks got visible Soul Shards back in the day, and they were added not long after. I also pitched the idea for Soul Effigy as an alternate take on Archimonde's Darkness that would be more thematically tied to the character, based on how he destroyed Dalaran.

Not saying they took my suggestions, of course, but they did both wind up in the game. I was just drawing on ideas that already existed, though, so it's not that unusual for others to come up with the same ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go and find anyone else making a video, making posts about this. I'll bet you can't.
    It's a fucking animation error that can't be seen unless you slow it down and look at it frame by frame. How obsessed are you with this nonsense?

It's not your idea alone. Other people have suggested it.

Awesome. I'm glad they listened.

Thank god. Just logged into the PTR to see if they maybe did anything and they did! It is smooth just like the hunched orcs and all the other races. Thank you Blizzard.

My previous post.

My video on this.
    I did something even better. In BfA, I complained about not being able to jump from the ramp in alliance city to the platform where the ships are.

THEY INSTALLED A PLANK. GAME FUCKING FIXED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I wrote to Nintendo as a 13-y/o asking them for a super smash brothers sequel.

Your welcome, world.

5+ Year Old Account
    It's a fucking animation error that can't be seen unless you slow it down and look at it frame by frame. How obsessed are you with this nonsense?

Man you're just the most bitter person.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I hate posting anything on the internet, especially this website. Everyone is so bitter and jaded. Get a life guys. Do you get your rocks off that way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Man you're just the most bitter person.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I hate posting anything on the internet, especially this website. Everyone is so bitter and jaded. Get a life guys. Do you get your rocks off that way?
    The Internet allows no one to feel special. All must despair and wallow in the swamp of bitterness.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

idk, i was pretty much the only one that pointed out the chronological inconsistency of there being elekk plushies in ruined houses in mac'aree back when it was on ptr, and blizz removed them.

they do sometimes listen to the small things.

anyway, pretty cool op. small errors like this add up and make the game feel bad, so i'm definitely glad they've listened.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    They also fixed the melee combat sound effects for male Mag'har Orcs with the upright posture. Before, they would use the normal Orc sounds when taking damage or doing melee swings. Now they correctly use the Mag'har Orc sounds.

I take credit for this huge success, and I'l ignore all the other players that complained about this issue before me.

You're going to last a long time here