10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I wonder if he will actually be forced to pay it all.
    I'm sure he'll weasel his way out of it somehow. It's what he does.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I'm sure he'll weasel his way out of it somehow. It's what he does.
    Trump is the type of deplorable who would spend $1.5M on legal fees to avoid paying a $2M rightfully levied fine.

What do you all honestly think it would take to 100% impeach Trump?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    He will get impeached. There is no question about that. I think you mean removed from office.

I think he would have to either proclaim he is a Democrat and change parties, or go after the turtle on twitter.

The Republican electorate changing enough that senators don't have to worry about being primaried by Trump purists.

Recent elections have shown that if you're not a Trump purist you will get primaried and you will lose. But also that Trump purists can struggle to win in general elections, even in Red areas.

"Prepare to die" - Roger Stone text message to Randy Credico

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...l-jury-hears-2

This is why the Republicans want the Ukraine whistleblower so badly, they want to threaten him/her and hopefully have someone carry out those threats with violent action.
    Last edited by Smitzelplix; 2019-11-08 at 12:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. There is nothing in the realm of reality that would make 100% of people be against him. He could give California to Russia and there are people who would support that. He could sexually assault a woman on T.V. and some people would go "I wish I could do that!"("grab them by the pussy") He could tell the truth about himself and all his crookedness and he'd still have supporters. "What an honest man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Nothing. There is nothing in the realm of reality that would make 100% of people be against him. He could give California to Russia and there are people who would support that. He could sexually assault a woman on T.V. and some people would go "I wish I could do that!"("grab them by the pussy") He could tell the truth about himself and all his crookedness and he'd still have supporters. "What an honest man!"
    Yep, when Lindsey Graham broke out the line that Trump is too stupid to do a quid pro quo, even with all the evidence out there, and that there is nothing that will change his mind. Even though he has called for the transcripts of these depositions/hearings, and now he won't even read them as they are being released. So, this piece of slime, has been burning through all of his excuses he can to defend the literal traitor in the White House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yep, when Lindsey Graham broke out the line that Trump is too stupid to do a quid pro quo, even with all the evidence out there, and that there is nothing that will change his mind. Even though he has called for the transcripts of these depositions/hearings, and now he won't even read them as they are being released. So, this piece of slime, has been burning through all of his excuses he can to defend the literal traitor in the White House.
    It's the republican stratagem of trying to build just enough doubt in the minds of voters that "Trump might not have done it" to keep him palatable for reelection, and to do that they'll sling bullshit anywhere they think it'll stick to a wall. They're trying to obfuscate the legal process enough to 1) keep Trump from going up on the stand (As I'm sure they know he'd almost immediately incriminate himself) and 2) keep these legal proceedings relegated to testimony from publicly unknown figures so that it affects Trump and the rest of the republican party as little as possible. And any notable individuals that do come up for testimony or trial they'll instruct to ignore the proceedings.

If Trump fails to be reelected, they'll probably turn on him on a dime because he'll have outlived his usefulness to them and failed to keep them in power.

And we, as a country, need that to happen.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Melania having an abortion.

I'm serious. The second the Trump family makes it impossible to defend by the Religious Right, he'd be out immediately. No, the Religious Right will not forgive the Trumps for that. All those judges they want? That's why. They'd toss his bloated orange fat ass out and say "Pence would never do that".

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

I'm serious. The second the Trump family makes it impossible to defend by the Religious Right, he'd be out immediately. No, the Religious Right will not forgive the Trumps for that. All those judges they want? That's why. They'd toss his bloated orange fat ass out and say "Pence would never do that".
    Doesn't he already have someone he slept with paid to have an abortion?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Doesn't he already have someone he slept with paid to have an abortion?
    Nobody followed up that story because the woman involved (Some housemaid) was paid a kill-fee by the Enquirer to not speak of it, and that's all we know of it.

- - - Updated - - -

"Democrats forced me to have an Abortion".

Why? How? Who cares... the Evangelicals don't. If you haven't figured it out, they're not evangelical for Godly/Christian reasons - they're evangelical so they can point at somebody else and say "ME good, you BAD!!!"

No Trump would throw Melania under the bus they would say her actions were not his. You have to understand these nut jobs think Trump is the one who will bring about the end of the world they don't care what he does he is a tool for the "mandate of heaven".

When have they ever cared about Republicans having abortions?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    When have they ever cared about Republicans having abortions?
    Good point, they just appointed a potential serial rapist to the supreme court without batting an eye while electing a president who has openly admitted to wanting to screw his own daughter and then we got Moore and all. Their morals aren't really THEIR morals, it the values they want others to have who aren't in their group.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't really know about that; Trump cheated on his wife with a prostitute on more than one occasion and that doesn't seem to have phased them at all.

Remember, the religious right endorsed a Mormon, a religion that, until Romney ran for president, they quite seriously considered a cult, rather than endorsing the traditional baptist Obama because of the letters next to their names.

Now I'm not attempting to conflate being a Mormon with Trump's moral ineptitude; merely pointing out that the things the "religious right" supposedly hold sacrosanct are entirely subject to whether a republican or democrat did them.

Trump being outed as gay though? Now that might provide an interesting quandary to them.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2019-11-08 at 03:47 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Trump being outed as gay though? Now that might provide an interesting quandary to them.
    Would explain why Lindsey Graham defends Trump so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Would explain why Lindsey Graham defends Trump so much.
    Someone's gotta keep Graham in fancy lace gloves.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Someone's gotta keep Graham in fancy lace gloves.
    Somewhat off-topic, but every time I see Lindsey Graham, I always see him as Gideon from the Gravity Falls cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9194021.html

And Trump ordered to pay $2M for their "charities" "persistent" violations. And it's not just Trump, it's Trump, Donnie Jr., Eric, and Ivanka who were in violation state and federal campaign finance laws.
    Do I need to stay this? Am I wasting key strokes trying to reach out to Trumpkins?

First off this would be a huge scandal for any President. A President stealing money from his own charity. Not scamming from business partners or some person, a charity.

As @Breccia and many have stated to the Trumpkins, you were sure hellbent on finding any wrongdoings with Clinton Foundation during the election. Here is actually crimes. Any thoughts. I won't hold my breath.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9194021.html

And Trump ordered to pay $2M for their "charities" "persistent" violations. And it's not just Trump, it's Trump, Donnie Jr., Eric, and Ivanka who were in violation state and federal campaign finance laws.
    Do I need to stay this? Am I wasting key strokes trying to reach out to Trumpkins?

First off this would be a huge scandal for any President. A President stealing money from his own charity. Not scamming from business partners or some person, a charity.

As @Breccia and many have stated to the Trumpkins, you were sure hellbent on finding any wrongdoings with Clinton Foundation during the election. Here is actually crimes. Any thoughts. I won't hold my breath.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!