Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    People who speak English as a first language, yet still butcher it.

It physically pains me to hear someone utter a phrase like 'we was doing xyz...'

10+ Year Old Account
    Being turned down in PuG MC runs for not having "good enough gear". Not like it's hard or anything.

People leaving shopping carts in parking spaces instead of returning them to the cart return. It's even more annoying when the cart is literally like 1 foot away from the return. Last time that happened, I went full sarcastic jerk when I returned the cart to it's proper place by saying loudly, "Oh my god, that was sooooo hard!"

I know it is something that should not irk me as much as it does, but I see it happen so many times that it starts angering me.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can omit the word "literally" and it would say the same thing.

- Logan Paul vs KSI

- Bacon that isn’t crispy

- BMWs

- The word: Ptolemy

The list is fucking endless.

It would’ve been harder to provide a response if the OP’s question had been “what doesn’t trigger you?” [Which, I guess, is the entire point]

My biggest is definitely people who don't respect statistics as the highest form of proof, or people who cherry pick the use of statistics to defend the beliefs they have and yet completely ignore them (or call them falsified) for beliefs they don't have.

This is just one facet of people who just don't respect the scientific method or have any basic level of scientific literacy.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    If we're talking road rage stuff...

People who drive like 25 under the speed limit on stretches of road where I'm stuck behind them and can't legally pass them, but then they suddenly become drag racers when we get to areas where a second lane opens up. Like....you weren't in a hurry at all when I was stuck behind you, but now you suddenly want to speed up from 30 to 80?

I used to think people were just trolling or something, but it happens so often that now I just think they somehow do it unintentionally without realizing it.

Also, people who don't turn off their fucking brights to oncoming traffic at night. I kinda want to follow those people around and point spotlights at their faces for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    People leaving shopping carts in parking spaces instead of returning them to the cart return. It's even more annoying when the cart is literally like 1 foot away from the return. Last time that happened, I went full sarcastic jerk when I returned the cart to it's proper place by saying loudly, "Oh my god, that was sooooo hard!"

I know it is something that should not irk me as much as it does, but I see it happen so many times that it starts angering me.
    This too. I came out from grocery shopping once to find two shopping carts pressed against my driver's side door. Both left little dents. The thing is, my car at the time was high mileage and wasn't exactly new/shiny anyway, so I was pretty far past the point of caring much about dents and scratches, but I was still pissed because that could've been avoided if people weren't such lazy fucks that walking 15 feet to the nearest cart return was too hard for them.

edit: and yeah, going to something that's not road rage related....people on Discord or other voice chats who don't use push to talk and have super sensitive mics. I don't want to hear your TV in the background, your dog barking, etc. I start muting people when I hear really annoying stuff like yawns or food crunching.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-11-08 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    By calling it a pet peeve I assume it happens to you quite often?

I have never had that happen so maybe there's something with the way you drive.
    Or where you drive, here in Southern CA that's a common enough strategy that you pretty much need to be ready for it at all times. Part of the problem is that if there are other cars in that merge lane, the car behind gets first dibs on the space as they pass you both.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    People who get their morals from hollywood and the clintons.
    Yet, you get your morals from WORSE people. Adulterers, multiple wives, rapist, pedophile Donald Trump.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-11-08 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    What Triggers you?

I have to say people that don’t use their damn blinkers.
    not a great deal but certain attitudes some times well meaning sometimes not.

i cannot stand people who feel entitled and i really cannot stand people who feel they can dictate to others how to think and how to live there life. im a firm believer in "don't push your luck" and "don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong and wont get cut off".

that and thieves, theres something about thieves that really boils my piss, i think its linked to me hatred of entitlement in that thieves feel there entitled to other peoples hard worked for stuff.

but that kind of permeates everything i am, what i support and what i don't. i suppose you could say im very anti-authoritarian and very very anti-authoritarian if that authority thinks they are or know better than me even if they do trying to make me do anything wont end well.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who tell stories in stories. Like, they are explaining something, then spend 10 minutes explaining a detail.

Someone was talking to me about their job, and I roughly knew about one of their clients through previous conversations. So I asked something to clarify who it was, and they spent 20 minutes on a tangent which was well beyond what I had asked (when the answer should have been a simple yes/no).
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    People who get their morals from hollywood and the clintons.
    Lets face it, if you get your morality and politics from any Television personality, a good deal of scientists now, most billionaires, politicians and the like, you are probably basing your morality on the words of someone who fucked kids on Epsteins rape island.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

What Triggers you?

I'm much more annoyed by people who don't turn off their blinkers. Just cruising on the highway, deaf to the constant blinking noise their car makes, telling everyone they are going to merge left but never actually doing so. It's an unnecessary hazard to people around you that should honestly by a commonly ticketable offense.

Then there's people who feel the need to signal when they are in right/left turn only lanes.

meme specs in classic wow

People criticizing the things I am interested in.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What Triggers you?

Watching people injure their knees in accidents that bend them inwards.
    Got injuries on both my legs of that nature from accidents that have had multiple repeats. Now anytime I see it I get phantom pains and if really bad can get short second blackouts of worry.

Made it so I stopped watching "Stupid People" videos since they almost always contained an idiot cracking their knee wrong, and not just people on a skateboard cracking their nuts on a ramp.
    - Lars

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post

The ones here uses a coin to be used, so often if you see such trolleys left aside there'd be a euro or two in it. Bonus!

When people say 'addicting' instead of 'addictive'.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    People that are unaware of how loud they’re being, and people that drink coffee outside in an actual mug.
    Why does that trigger you? :d
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also, this thread shows how missued the word "trigger" in this sense has gotten.

Being Triggered isn't getting mad or angry or shit like that. It's getting a strong psycological reaction memory more like miniature PTSD. Not getting roadrage or angry at idiots.
    - Lars