Poll: Who will kill Sylvanas?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Bolvar is already enslaved in chains and weak. She showed how weak the “hero” class is. We will kill her in patch 9.5.

Upper management, when they fire Danuser Cringecaller. Hopefully, my post to God's eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

I dont thin anyone of them is going to kill her, nor anyone lese. I believe it will be something like "There must always be a Jailer of the Maw" thing and Sylvanas will replace the Jailer.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want Anduin to do it. The kid needs his moment, all he has is crying on the battlefield and a mass rez.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    I want it so that when Sylvanas loses the Jailer's favor, she loses all those fancy powers she started showing after Legion, and when she looks around, all she shall see are wolves, and when she tries to run, she finds a silver arrow in one ankle(or perhaps Tyrande breaks Sylvanas' bow with that fancy warglaive), and one veiled in shadow in the other, leaving her to be torn apart by Genn and the other worgen
    Oh this sounds like a dream. Danuser would never allow this to happen to his banshee waifu though.

She will not die. And if she will then it will be somebody close to her that betrays her in some way and backstabs.

Nobody, she will be Kerriganized to hell and back (literally) because Blizzard are talentless , tone deaf hacks who think that this is a good story idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Oh this sounds like a dream. Danuser would never allow this to happen to his banshee waifu though.
    That. Danuser pretty much will either delete Azeroth from existence then allow his undead waifu to suffer a smallest setback, let alone a humiliating defeat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Other: She won't be killed.

At this point I expect her to either take over from the Jailer or from the Arbiter.
    That concludes the story with a few different things:
    1. She's gone, but not killed. Both sides can be happy.
    2. Sylvanas gets what she want.
    3. Forsaken have a strong ally and are guaranteed a future.
    How her becoming a Goddess satisfies pretty much anybody aside from her most rabid fans?

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande needs to be the one to do it but a rather sadistic side of me would love to see Alleria be the one to kill her as it would just crush what remains of Sylvanas's soul for the person she has looked up to her whole life to be the one that puts her down.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Other: Herself

I see Sylvanas as an adversary in the expansion. Where she feels feeding more and more souls to the Maw will sate it enough so she doesn't go there. Her goal is to save herself, even after the "This world is a prison" from the Trailer, I don't think she really cares about "freeing" anyone else. So I see either heroes get through to her and she realizes their is only one amends or she believes she has achieved her goal and kills herself finding out how wrong she was.

I don't think any character lorewise should kill Sylvanas. Garrosh got killed by Thrall ... who didn't deserve that kill. I don't want to see that again, but I also don't want to see Gul'dan 2.0 either.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

She will die in child birth with Anduin's love child.

Why isn't the Jailer an option?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    She will die in child birth with Anduin's love child.
    "for reasons unknown to us shes dying, it seems to has lost the will to live"
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

I don't see any death of a HORDE (regardless of current or previous) leader being killed by ALLIANCE npcs. It just leaves a bad taste in your mouth no matter how you swing it. (Yes, we've had this taste for a while). How do you come out of this without pissing off a ton of fans? Honestly seems like any road they take will just further enrage people. The "Oh i'm a bad bitch who does what she wants and always comes out on top" would just keep upsetting the current fandom. Then you have the "Oh no, my actions return to haunt me X.X" and then you got another outrage. At this point, no matter the choice Blizzard makes, will upset a ton of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Why isn't the Jailer an option?
    As much as I hope it’s Tyrande, the Jailer would be an interesting story thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "for reasons unknown to us shes dying, it seems to has lost the will to live"
    Does that mean Anduin is going to get cut in half by Mathias Shaw when the later finally gains the moral high ground?

7+ Year Old Account
    no one from this list, we could be us, but we don't even know if she will die and its very unlikely

for "justice" maybe tyrande or bolvar, but tis not going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
    She's the hero of the expansion, what makes you think she'll die? They're giving her the Kerrigan treatment, by the end of Shadowlands everyone will be joining under her leadership to deal with Mueh'zalah.
    that or mue'zalah trade with her putting the chains instead, but i rly doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Does that mean Anduin is going to get cut in half by Mathias Shaw when the later finally gains the moral high ground?
    wouldnt it be velen? given hes the one that has been his teacher in the past.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
    She's the hero of the expansion, what makes you think she'll die? They're giving her the Kerrigan treatment, by the end of Shadowlands everyone will be joining under her leadership to deal with Mueh'zalah.
    I'm sorry but i truly can't not believe they are setting her up to be the hero, she has her own motivations none of them "good". Unless blizzard goes full derp and does another Illidan, not impossible I admit I think she is getting the "Became the thing she hated most" treatment instead of Kerrigan.

Chances are she might very well survive the next expansion, but let's assume she doesn't. Who do you think will be the one who kills her, and why?
    Lol. No one. She is not dying, ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly, but there's still room for speculation.
    Yeah? And why didn’t you add an option to choose that in your poll? She is not going to die.