Poll: Who will kill Sylvanas?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    What would be fun is The forsaken kill her.

And with the finishing hit they say “For the lady”.
    As a Forsaken player of 13 years who was indifferent to Sylvanas and since BfA, actively despises her, I thought about this. The Forsaken, for the most part, really relied on her and she flipped them the bird and peaced out. At the very least, I want the Forsaken to at least shut Nathanos up with his migraine-inducing pubescent moodiness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Will not happen. She becomes the ultimate Death Entity of the Shadow Lands.
    Multiple Visions of her will replace the actual Ghost Healer.
    Even and especially for the Alliance...

Poll is wrong, anyway, either dead arthas or Genns long awaited revenge (via liam doing the deed).

I’ll admit that for a while, I thought Nathanos would eventually turn on Sylvanas and be the one to off her since he’s such an unlikely candidate. It would be cool if he ends up doing that in Shadowlands (won’t make me hate him any less, though).

5+ Year Old Account
    Unless she's severely weakened, I don't think any of these options are strong enough.
    Malfurion, perhaps.

The lack of love for Anduin in this poll is worrysome. He really ain't that bad people.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    What would be fun is The forsaken kill her.

And with the finishing hit they say “For the lady”.
    They could tell her that her brother has come back from the dead.. and lead her into a corner with a sign that says "traitor!".. and then each take turns stabbing her.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Blizz said. Now she apparently can make them in (if not unlimited) large numbers cuz she is in. shadowlands.
    Source?Link pls. And btw, Valkyrs are created from vrykuls, creatures of "live" Azeroth. What is the connection of this with her in shadowlands. And i dont think that Sylvanas has the Power of Creation, cuz she is not Lich King, Titan or titan-forged.

Us, with whatever weapon crafter wherever which will hold whatever power from whatever parallel dimension or god-like being with a beautiful energy unleash that will tear her to pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Vpuh View Post
    Source?Link pls. And btw, Valkyrs are created from vrykuls, creatures of "live" Azeroth. What is the connection of this with her in shadowlands. And i dont think that Sylvanas has the Power of Creation, cuz she is not Lich King, Titan or titan-forged.
    “Who’s to say she can’t create more [Val’kyr]? I mean she basically has the Kyrian at her disposal, and Odyn was able to, by sacrificing a single eye, create the power of the Val’kyr.”

From John Hight interview at Blizzcon

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    The lack of love for Anduin in this poll is worrysome. He really ain't that bad people.
    Yeah he is. Hes a fucking styrofoam cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    From you that sounds truly two-faced.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anoikis View Post
    Will not happen. She becomes the ultimate Death Entity of the Shadow Lands.
    Multiple Visions of her will replace the actual Ghost Healer.
    Even and especially for the Alliance...
    I mean, if you want Alliance to leave the game you can just say that, most of them already leaving.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    I don´t think she is going to be killed anytime soon.

It looks like they are building her as an important character and she still keeps a bit, less but a bit of her mystery. None really can tell the whereabouts of her actions yet.

She is a far too important Warcraft and World of Warcraft ambassador with far too many fans. She was not stopped when she was killing Horde and Alliance alike, but it might turn out that she had a reason for all of this.
    1) I dont think that any “end goal” can be worse the shit she did.
    2) Her fanbase is not larger then the amount of her opponents.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Pepe. will smother her with hats and costumes

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
    She's the hero of the expansion, what makes you think she'll die? They're giving her the Kerrigan treatment, by the end of Shadowlands everyone will be joining under her leadership to deal with Mueh'zalah.
    As far as we know, Sylvanas is operating under her own free will - referencing her past when coming to decisions etc. So there isn't a Kerrigan option available at the moment.

Even then, she has no (significant) allies, there is nobody to protect her or spirit her away from justice when the day comes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Most likely it would have to be a combined effort. Given how powerful she is from getting empowered by death itself, i doubt one single being would be able to bring her down.
    Going with the theme of Shadowlands, it would seem she's formed a covenant with whatever entity it is that controls the Maw. If we destroy that entity, it stands to reason that she would go back to her old strength.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Chances are she might very well survive the next expansion, but let's assume she doesn't. Who do you think will be the one who kills her, and why?
    It'd be sweet justice if Bolvar gets to kill her.

However, at this point, I don't care who does it. As long as she dies and as long as she dies soon, then the majority of people will be happy... she's a "devisive character" for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Not a goddess, a jailer.

And you won't see her in the next expansions. Take it or leave it.
    Being given Deity status for genocide and war crimes is not exactly an outcome that will please anyone aside form her fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    If the Void is the next big bad after Death, you set up Alleria nicely by having her kill the big bad of the current expansion, the emotional ramifications of which could finally break her grip on sanity and send her spiraling into madness, giving her a role similar to Sylvanas' in the subsequent expansion, except Alleria is serving the Void Lords while Sylvanas served Death.

The other reason is the emotional resonance of Alleria having to put Sylvanas down. They're sisters. It writes itself.
    It's a possibility, a good one actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Tyrande and even Genn killing Sylvanas gives her too blunt an ending. Bolvar will be the Khadgar of this expansion if anything, and as far as Anduin being the one to kill Sylvanas?
    You may not know that yet, but every person a random priest heals - Anduin's powers grow even stronger. He's working with an ancient Naaru that empowers him the more healing happen on the Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I want Bolvar and Sylvanas to fight one another again, with Bolvar empowered and Sylvanas stripped of the power granted to her by the Jailer. I believe her final defeat should come at his hands, and thus close the squalid and tormented circle of her unlife once and for all.
    That would be cool to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmithyst View Post
    Unless she's severely weakened, I don't think any of these options are strong enough.
    Malfurion, perhaps.
    Thrall defeated Deathwing. Even a random kid with a good plot-armor could kill her.

It's not a problem with "who", but "how".
    Last edited by Eazy; 2019-11-08 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    You may not know that yet, but every person a random priest heals - Anduin's powers grow even stronger. He's working with an ancient Naaru that empowers him the more healing happen on the Azeroth.
    That needs to be Yrel's power up! Don't try to take away her role as crazed religious zealot! I need my Lightbound Crusade waifu, damnit!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Chances are she might very well survive the next expansion, but let's assume she doesn't. Who do you think will be the one who kills her, and why?
    A bunch of elitist douchebags who think WoW is a competitive game instead of the cooperative one it is, and because of that mentality, have systematically gotten the developers to make the game worse and worse each expansion as they focus on that 1% rather than the other 99% of the game and its players.

But I might be a bit biased.

TLDR; raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    A bunch of elitist douchebags who think WoW is a competitive game instead of the cooperative one it is, and because of that mentality, have systematically gotten the developers to make the game worse and worse each expansion as they focus on that 1% rather than the other 99% of the game and its players.

But I might be a bit biased.

TLDR; raiders.
    Maybe you should try writing that in your journal next time, instead of going on a random rant completely unrelated to the thread
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*