Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
I have long had a bit of a burning hatred for the in-game store, with its unique mounts you cannot obtain by playing the game, pets and even toys, all in a game with a subscription base model, but also costs a larger sum every new expansion release. Though I've come to a point where I'd rather just want to discuss some ideas that could make the store better, subjectively speaking, you might be 100% okay with it, you might hate it. Regardless, what would improve it? My key points would be:

- Lower the prices. They are incredibly expensive, and serves mostly to milk whales for what they're worth. If the prices were a lot lower, it would not only become more accessible to more people, but also feel less scummy over all. This isn't just about mounts, but also extends to "services" Which I think are particularly, unbelievably overpriced.

- Make the items in the shop obtainable in-game at seasonal intervals. I would not at all mind them, being in the shop if there was, or had been a way to obtain them through playing in the first place. Either farmed during a special event, or as a seasonal (Winter's veil, Hallows End etc) reward. The new 15'th anniversary mount would be a good example. Once the event is over, it could be retired to the store, giving future players a chance to get it. Obviously, also at a lower price, just like my first point.
services are to fucking expensive. They are the same price now that they were 10 years ago.