Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Read my signature. Come on, do it! Do it now!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...party-n1030686

lol all you trumpers pointing the finger at clinton, do you lack any self awareness?

- - - Updated - - -

oh and the guy who let epstein free the first time alexander acosta was trumps labor secretary, approved by every republican in the senate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    So did killary get this story killed because she was running for president and Bill Clinton is involved in Epstein's pedo island?
    yeah just ignore your boy donald " grab em by the pussy" trump, as usual.
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2019-11-06 at 09:33 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    So did killary get this story killed because she was running for president and Bill Clinton is involved in Epstein's pedo island?
    Bill flew 26 times to epsteins island.

Yet we hear the same voices from the left that want to bury this story..

It's absolutely disgusting. The news anchor from abc, who is 100% sure that epstein didnt kill himself, also was bitter because she missed publishing the story. She had absolutely no concern for the victims at all who could have been spared in those 3 years. Sickening

Legitimate question: Would you be willing to reopen the Epstein case if it could bring down Donaldo Trumpaldo, but in the process would cost you Bill, Hillary and a whole host of blue check marks in the process?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Legitimate question: Would you be willing to reopen the Epstein case if it could bring down Donaldo Trumpaldo, but in the process would cost you Bill, Hillary and a whole host of blue check marks in the process?
    I'm willing to bet the that if there had been solely evidence of Trump and Trump alone ties to Epstein; it would be the only story ever talked about. The fact that it hits so many big players across the world and across faux partisan borders is the main reason its memory holed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm willing to bet the that if there had been solely evidence of Trump and Trump alone ties to Epstein; it would be the only story ever talked about. The fact that it hits so many big players across the world and across faux partisan borders is the main reason its memory holed.
    I feel like none of you pay attention. That's what everyone has been saying. Well... except for you two and about 2 or 3 others in this thread.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I feel like none of you pay attention. That's what everyone has been saying. Well... except for you two and about 2 or 3 others in this thread.
    What response from me are you hoping to get?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    Bill flew 26 times to epsteins island.

Yet we hear the same voices from the left that want to bury this story..

It's absolutely disgusting. The news anchor from abc, who is 100% sure that epstein didnt kill himself, also was bitter because she missed publishing the story. She had absolutely no concern for the victims at all who could have been spared in those 3 years. Sickening
    You forgot how Trump was besties with Epstein.

But hey, its hard to accept that elite circles are filled with pedos, can't be the ones you support! never!

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    A simple yes or no would suffice.

Yes, I don’t really care what party they are and in.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    You forgot how Trump was besties with Epstein.

But hey, its hard to accept that elite circles are filled with pedos, can't be the ones you support! never!
    Ill take my chances.

Trump has a history of calling out pedos on twitter for years.
    He also has banned Epstein from Mar a Lago.

Meanwhile Clinton flew 26 times with the express and also only calls them out when its convenient (when they are already jailed or dead)

If almost the whole elite conglomerate is run by pedophiles, and then one person threatens to expose them, how would they treat this person?

They would use all their power and medial influence and their cronies to try to attack, destroy and harass said person.
    The same thing they are trying to do to trump...