Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    So, how do we all feel about the AR rooms in 8.3 hinting at a last pair of ARs for BFA?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ore-ARs-coming

My money is on the Ankoan Jinyu and Rajani Mogu for two BFA/Pandaria races at the end.
    In some of the Interviews they said that they don't have any immidiate plans for new allied races

Wait are Pandaren consideres original races for the new customisation options?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Wait are Pandaren consideres original races for the new customisation options?
    I think they're touching all the races from vanilla(And TBC since they mentioned Blood Elves).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Where can I find the version without the text? The Bolvar is looking badass here!

If your or someone else is still interessested, the artist (Bayard Wu) postet it on his ArtStation page: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/1nQnxG

or direct link to picture: https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1573200255

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allomgie View Post
    If your or someone else is still interessested, the artist (Bayard Wu) postet it on his ArtStation page: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/1nQnxG

or direct link to picture: https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1573200255
    I'm very interested. Thanks!

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allomgie View Post

That's some amazing art. Hopefully we see him in more CGI cinematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So it's literally just "I wanted Tinker and didn't get it."
    Honestly, I've seen far more rabid Necromancer/Dark Ranger proponents than for Tinkers. Hence, I very much assume the negative people have a good number of these as well.
    I would've liked a new class as well, but you can't dismiss the entire expansion just for thst flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    While I think the Arbiter might be Elune, Xal'atath calls Elune an upstart which suggests she is not an entity that has been here since before the titans imo.
    a) Antagonist character calls "good" (afawk) character something negative, yeah, we should definitely believe that.
    b) When you consider yourself a direct child of the Infinite Void that existed before the universe, anything born in this universe seems beneath you.

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    Seriously. Why are fun and interesting classes something we have to fork over $40 for, in a game we already pay $15 a month to play.
    Class changes were never limited to players with the new expansion licence. You can never purchase Shadowlands and still see them on your character.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    The Deathwing Mount is probably my favorite mount in the game so far. It just looks so cool. Sucks that it's easy to get.
    dont worry, once its gone you can piss off new people with their inability to have it. im sure some people will enjoy that. remember how it feels when you see someone with something you cant get because its gone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Forums are very ugly this time of year.
    i mean, the forums are pretty much a cesspool all the time. it just gets especially horrible after blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    They could have removed the timegating when farming the cloak and the heart so it doesn't matter if you do it the first two weeks or the two weeks before the raid opens.
    But i guess listening to feedback isn't a feature of bfa :/
    im sure they listen. listening doesnt involve making decisions because people on the forums tell them to.

I'm going nuts trying to find some info on this: Visions of N'Zoth gives us early access Death Knights for Pandaren and Allied Races for Shadowlands pre-orders. Has it been stated anywhere that these early access Death Knights will level via the new DK starting experience starting at level 1, or just level 55 until 9.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfingers View Post
    I'm going nuts trying to find some info on this: Visions of N'Zoth gives us early access Death Knights for Pandaren and Allied Races for Shadowlands pre-orders. Has it been stated anywhere that these early access Death Knights will level via the new DK starting experience starting at level 1, or just level 55 until 9.0?
    I don't think there was much info on this.

Though given that 8.3 so far contains none of the necessary changes to DK ability learning levels that would be required to start earlier(you'd essentially be stuck with nothing till 55), and the new leveling experience probably won't be introduced until 9.0, it is very likely they will start at a level close to what current DKs get.

oh, i kinda just realized the eternal traveler gear is that set that was datamined a long while back on a male kul tiran.

glad anime eyes didn't come with it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    oh, i kinda just realized the eternal traveler gear is that set that was datamined a long while back on a male kul tiran.

glad anime eyes didn't come with it.
    Oh dang you're right. I guess that was the tidesage robed of this expansion

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    Oh dang you're right. I guess that was the tidesage robed of this expansion
    No, because nobody made the connection in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ercarp The clean Bolvar picture can be found on wowhead now:
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/887181.jpg

Do you all think there's any chance for new class/race combinations, of would they have definitely announced those at Blizzcon like DK?
    Particularly thinking of Night Elf (teaser in Legion) and Undead (Calia) Paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    I'm so glad they don't much new things beside that tower. WoW doesnt need more huge things to do. They should just focus on making m+, arena, raid etc more balances and more fun to do. We get a lot of customization thats rly awesome too
    Sorry, but really **** on balance and arena; catering the miniscule amount of people who does this content beside for the weekly chest is miniscule. I rather have a fun game than a "balanced" one.

When will blizzard finally give a crap about pvp and make WoW fun again, that's the most important question.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Sorry, but really **** on balance and arena; catering the miniscule amount of people who does this content beside for the weekly chest is miniscule. I rather have a fun game than a "balanced" one.

When will blizzard finally give a crap about pvp and make WoW fun again, that's the most important question.
    pvp is a meme, and it always has been.

it's the reason this game's balance is in such a shit state. pve would be fun again if they stopped giving a fuck about pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    pvp is a meme, and it always has been.

it's the reason this game's balance is in such a shit state. pve would be fun again if they stopped giving a fuck about pvp.
    Absolutely this. PvP is always the biggest issue of WoW. We simply can't have cool stuff "because of PvP". That's always the case. The time when blizzard simply gives a crap about PvP, they can actually begin to balance the game towards pve, and we can finally get some fun stuff back. Because it really does not matter a shit in PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    It does have some plot holes though, namely Sylvanas and Nazgrim coming back from death afterwards
    Undeath in general is quite all over the place. Early lore hinted that "soul" and a raised body, especially a Forsaken, were separate, because the soul was either trapped in Frostmourne or went into the afterlife.
    Still, much of that can be handwaived via the necromantic magic of the Scourge, especially Frostmourne.
    But once the sword shattered (and I think this is the moment: the sudden influx of freed souls entering the Shadowlands incapacitated the Arbiter, and the Jailor used the opportunity to rig the system to direct all souls into the Maw) this doesn't apply anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyLegalBear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I mean this might be the last expansion of Sylvanas and we're directly dealing with Death so a Dark Ranger class is basically dead (so is Necromancer but that class never had a chance to exist).
    To be fair, they could have given some classes another spec.
    Not necessarily new specs. Have you all forgotten the Class Skins idea already? Dark Ranger could be a MM Hunter Skin, Necromancer could be a Demo Warlock Skin. You don't even need them to be relevant to current lore for that.

Considering (jokingly) that "Taliesin is right" is now canon, and he was the biggest proponent of that idea, I could see Class Skins being a mid-expansion feature, or more likely, a 10.0 pre-order bonus like AR DKs are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Do you all think there's any chance for new class/race combinations, of would they have definitely announced those at Blizzcon like DK?
    Particularly thinking of Night Elf (teaser in Legion) and Undead (Calia) Paladins.
    I read in an interview (not sure who...Danuser perhaps?) that they do not have decided on this/don't have anything to announce yet. Which leaves some room for speculation.

Edit: found it.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=296091/...the-lost-codex
    Near the end.
    Last edited by ExiHext; 2019-11-09 at 10:18 AM.