Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

So when Kyrians are the souls of people, that have ascended...

Imagine being an orc, dying, going to the Shadowlands, being put into Bastion, and then slowly ascending to become a Kyrian... and then you forever look like a human. Must be the ultimate punishment.

Apparently Kyrians are for basic bitches.

After death you get molded with Human Potential

Quote Originally Posted by How dare you View Post
    Imagine being an orc, dying, going to the Shadowlands, being put into Bastion, and then slowly ascending to become a Kyrian... and then you forever look like a human. Must be the ultimate punishment.
    Quite an upgrade for them

15+ Year Old Account
    Do Kyrians retain their previous life memories?

How else would you unlock your ultimate potential

Even in death you can not escape HUMAN POTENTIAL™

Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    Quite an upgrade for them
    Downgrade. Orcs are stronger.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lelkowski View Post
    After death you get molded with Human Potential
    By the grace of Lord Anduin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    They use Greek-themed names so I guess they should not.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Kyrians become spirit healers eventually... they just start out as blue looking humans. The spirit healers look quite a bit differently to me.

5+ Year Old Account
    Guess that Human Potential™ is everywhere, including WoW's afterlife...
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Kyrians become spirit healers eventually... they just start out as blue looking humans. The spirit healers look quite a bit differently to me.
    Spirit Healers all look like ladies to me, so I guess they all end up looking like women? Then again, angelic creatures are known to be hermaphrodites in Catholicism, so I guess it doesn't matter and it's more of an androgynous look.

The way its being framed, orcs would instead go to maldraxxus since their entire culture is revolved around survival of the fittest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Not all of them. Some become Val'kyr's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    The way its being framed, orcs would instead go to maldraxxus since their entire culture is revolved around survival of the fittest.
    Only Draka.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Spirit Healers all look like ladies to me, so I guess they all end up looking like women? Then again, angelic creatures are known to be hermaphrodites in Catholicism, so I guess it doesn't matter and it's more of an androgynous look.
    I mean that's just because Kyrians were invented recently and Spirit Healers originally had nothing to do with it. I mean they are basically just there for gameplay reasons to begin with. To even put them down in lore is dumb but whatever.

Only Draka.
    Draka was an example, not the only one who ended up there. If anything by pointing out that Draka went there and she was part of one of the more peaceful tribes of orc, they all must end up there pre-mtdew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Guess that Human Potential™ is everywhere, including WoW's afterlife...
    Lol imagine an expansion full with only coloured slimes

Not really. People that go to bastion have a strong sense of service, moral and obligation. The amount of orcs in bastion can probably counted on one hand.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Draka was an example, not the only one who ended up there. If anything by pointing out that Draka went there and she was part of one of the more peaceful tribes of orc, they all must end up there pre-mtdew.
    That doesn't mean every orc will go there. The Arbiter decides. And I'm sure some are seen as noble enough to go to Bastion. Orc Priests would fit in just right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Not really. People that go to bastion have a strong sense of service, moral and obligation. The amount of orcs in bastion can probably counted on one hand.
    Orcs might have done some really bad things, but you can't say that most of them lack a sense of service, moral and obligation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Then again, angelic creatures are known to be hermaphrodites in Catholicism
    Sexless spirits, not hermaphrodites

Orcs might have done some really bad things, but you can't say that most of them lack a sense of service, moral and obligation.
    Yes you can. Orcs are all about strength, survival of the fittest, bringing their own clan fortune, glory and "honor", as well as giving into blood lust if needed. The few orc shamans that feel a strong sense of reverence to the elements and would sacrifice themselves to protect them probably care bugger all if they look like humans. The rawr-smash-retards with delusions of racial supremacy clearly don't belong into bastion in the first place. I very much doubt we will meet garrosh there (though that might also be because he is in another timeline).
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Most likely not.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..