10+ Year Old Account

Cool So Mekkatorque is "Iron Gnome"

One can't help but presume that given the Mechagnome Unlock Quest Chain.

...Would it be fair to assume he'll get a suit? One would also presume Prince Erazmin would want to return the favor and help Mekkatorque retake Gnomeregan at some point. Things could get real interesting after Shadowlands ^_^
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post

...Would it be fair to assume he'll get a suit? One would also presume Prince Erazmin would want to return the favor and help Mekkatorque retake Gnomeregan at some point. Things could get real interesting after Shadowlands ^_^
    I would suggest you read the entire quest chain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    I would suggest you read the entire quest chain.
    ????

Why would I make this thread if I didn't read ALL of it?
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    According to the PTR notes this actually kind of happens. The mechagnomes help you revive Mekkatorque and he becomes kind of like an Ironman with some sort of device in his chest. Then to return the favor you, Mekkatorque, and Erazmin go inside Mechagon to what seems like to take it back. During this, Erazmin asks Mekkatorque to be the one to lead both gnomes and mechagnomes. Mekkatorque agrees and Erazmin becomes his counselor or right hand man if you will.

Whether or not they work together to take back Gnomeregan is unknown but I think that'd be an awesome idea. I wish they'd do more serious stuff with gnomes like this. It makes for really good stories. Hell, I would love a whole expansion focusing on gnomes and goblins with evil cyborgs and robots as the enemies. I think that'd be fun as hell.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2019-11-08 at 08:33 PM.

What about a main city for gnomes?

They deserve it
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mechagnomes started in Mechagon, or a portion of it, least that’s where they spawned on the PTR before the quest.

He has a suit.

(or if that's horde-destroyed let's give him a new one. Bigger, badder, gnomier!)

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Actually, in lore haven’t they already retaken Gnomeragon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Actually, in lore haven’t they already retaken Gnomeragon?
    Took back the surface but getting the city below been a absolute shit show. They been hit and miss with cleaning up the radiation and troggs still a problem. If the mechagnomes helped out and with their combined tech they probably can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just blow up Gnomeregan once and for all and everything around it and move into Mechagon. Resistance is Futile.

Mechagnomes are ripped out of the Warhammer 40k' Adeptus Mechanicus, and Mekkatorque has become the God Emperor of Gnomekind.

Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2019-11-09 at 06:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Well, Mekkatorque is apparently in critical condition. Could easily be doable.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Have him collect the infinity gems and snap all of the bad characters out of existence
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

No, Mekkatorque is now the 6 million gold gnome!
    We rebuilt him, better, stronger, faster!
    And it broke the bank, so the next arc is us doing something crazy for the money to pay off the debt!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    Mechagnomes are ripped out of the Warhammer 40k' Adeptus Mechanicus, and Mekkatorque has become the God Emperor of Gnomekind.
    Machine God, rather.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Machine God, rather.
    No.

The Mechanicus don't care about people, they evaluate people by the sum of the knowledge they possess. The valuable people are those who have a lot of knowledge, and the person who has the most knowledge in the galaxy is the Emperor of Mankind, which they refer to as the Omnissiah - the most knowledgeble person in the galaxy.

The Machine God simply represents all the general things that make up a device or machine. It doesn't have self-awareness, it's just an encompassing symbol of all things machine-like.
    Artificial intelligence is an abomination in the Imperium due to the events of the Dark Age of Technology when AI driven machines rebelled against mankind, and no one would dare claim to worship it nor even have anything to do with it.

The Machine Spirit is literally the operating system present in all computers.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2019-11-09 at 06:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Nah but it'll be revealed later on that Mekkatorque's wife is/was Salty Saucepan.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Have him collect the infinity gems and snap all of the bad characters out of existence
    I'm assuming you mean bad characters on both sides not just the Horde right?

Quote Originally Posted by Project 501D13R View Post
    so the next arc is us doing something crazy for the money to pay off the debt!
    Like stripping at the Pleasure Palace or Goldshire inn?