Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    First of all, in simplyfied theology words, Animals have the pneuma and the ruwach for Humans. Diferent Styles of "spirit/souls"
    For what can i understand about ARdenwald its that, Animals (pneuma) died and return to be "recycle" into a new spirit and return to the cycle of life.

So by knowing that, Ardenwald makes sense, since Cenarius died and returned without deeper explanation.

As for the "Souls" in general, we can carry many sins, heroics deeds, nobelty. So depending on how tainted or clean our Soul its, we are recruited or dumped, on the other 3 covenants. One to attone your sins, other to continue serving as angels and the other to continuing your heroic deeds as warrior of the Shadowlands.

So by conclusion... No, we should never visit Ardenwald and probably Night Elves Wisps return to Ardenwald to be recycle. So i believe that the Tyrande Questline that they are going to show us will help us understand why we travel to Ardenwald.

And yes, Wild gods are still Animals.... the same with LOAs, they are still animals, but with a huge amount of spirit power.
    Last edited by Kemsa; 2019-11-09 at 04:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what we learned in Legion, Wild Gods are "just" powerful animals empowered by the Titans to safeguard nature. Since Ardenweald is the place where nature rests and is reborn, it is logical that the Wild Gods, as spirits of nature, would go there after their deaths to get rejuvenated and get back to the Mortal World or the Emerald Dream.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Only some DH function the same way as demons, Illidan comments on that in DH starting zone when you decide to sacrifice yourself instead of that other demon hunter.

Lord Illidan Stormrage says: Interesting. Like me, you have an immortal demon soul. You cannot truly die. Instead, your soul will make its way to the Twisting Nether. There, you will wait until you can find a suitable body to inhabit.
    and yet we resurrect ourselves on a planet which Twisting Nether bleeds into it and is saturated by it's energies.

either Illidan and our player DH is a special case so we can resurrected no matter what since they are not 100% demons or Illidan was wrong.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-11-09 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    That's actually not really that smart like she isn't the super Mastermind that blizzard is trying to write her off as because each time they do that they also try to make it believable that she is relatable and not evil when in reality she's just evil and she has been ever since time
    What I meant was that she was able to find out stuff in a few years being a banshee, that other far more powerful characters couldnt in a much longer time.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Because... they're mortal? You can tell because they died. That's what being mortal is.

- - - Updated - - -

False. Any being subject to death is mortal.

- - - Updated - - -

Formal logical fallacy.
    You are 100% wrong though. Night Elves were considered immortal by canon sources up until they sacrificed Nordrassil. Many other races are also canonically considered immortal, as well as many single individuals throughout the story. You can't have two different definitions of immortal in the same story.

With your theory, that is literally wrong because the game says so, then nobody - even the Titans - are immortal in the Warcraft universe, and as such the word mortal has no meaning but still gets thrown around by the big guys all the time.
    Last edited by Vakna; 2019-11-09 at 12:05 PM.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    What I meant was that she was able to find out stuff in a few years being a banshee, that other far more powerful characters couldnt in a much longer time.
    Well she also died and went to what we now know is the maw

Maybe she got the jailer's attention by showing up and leaving a couple times just like we get his attention by chillaxin in the maw and leaving

Didn't the Wild Gods go back to the Emerald Dream to regenerate? Do they die, go to Ardenweald for a bit, then the Emerald Dream for the last bit of healing? I was able to grit my teeth with some lore contradictions for a long time but it's starting to be a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    "The Shadowlands is specifically made for mortal beings. Demons souls do not go there."

Then why do the Wild Gods and other spirits of nature go there?

I feel like they are tripping over their own feet with new lore before they even get a chance to release it.
    >demons don't go there
    >then why do wild gods and spirits of nature go there?

I don't know, dude. Maybe because they're not demons?

Quote Originally Posted by How dare you View Post
    What makes a demon a demon?
    that's a good question actually.

some demons simply exist from the Nether like Dreadlords and Shivarras.

others like Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, Illidan became demons when they gained massive amounts of demonic energies.

Quote Originally Posted by How dare you View Post
    What makes a demon a demon?
    i would say becoming infused with enough fel that your entire soul and body become made of fel energy.

when there's nothing left to you but fel energy.

naturally occuring demons are born of fel in the nether, they just spawn as they are. they don't birth, they don't grow and change, they just come into existence. when a creature is corrupted into a demon, it likely makes their body like a natural demon's body, and they are now a pure expression of fel, rather than a soul made of anima.