Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Do you think Khadgar should come back in Shadowlands?

Now that the Alliance and Horde have mostly entered into a truce do you think Khadgar should come back as a main character in Shadowlands?

Maybe he does have experience on fighting in other worlds through portals but I doubt he'll be a main character in Shadowlands.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

I hope not. Hes decent enough a guy but he doesnt belong in this story, forcing him into it would damage his character. We should take a break from him for a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really tbh, the fact we have Bolvar as an xpac guide is enough.

Save khadgar for when we move Dalaran somewhere and make it our hub again.

We already have Draka to guide us in Shadowlands. Who needs Khadgar at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only if he asks us to explore the upside down version of Kara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    We already have Draka to guide us in Shadowlands. Who needs Khadgar at this point.
    I can give you 4,986 reasons why we need him. Exactly 4,986 reasons.

4,985 reasons is inadequate. 4,987 reasons is of course absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Now that the Alliance and Horde have mostly entered into a truce do you think Khadgar should come back as a main character in Shadowlands?
    As much as I want to see Sons of Lothar together again for the last time, it isn't his expansion. Medivh is alive, so there isn't any person for Khadgar to see in Shadowlands. Guzbah maybe, but who cares about him.

Khadgar: Okay, what the fuck is happening this time?

The Player:

Khadgar: That bad, huh?

The Player:

Khadgar: ...Oh.

Only if he is dead and we only see him in passing in the Maw.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

No.

I think Khadgar has excellent potential for future lore, but I don't think Shadowlands is it. LIght and Void, for sure, due to his ties to Turalyon and Alleria that I feel can have further interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    No.

I think Khadgar has excellent potential for future lore, but I don't think Shadowlands is it. LIght and Void, for sure, due to his ties to Turalyon and Alleria that I feel can have further interactions.
    Yeah. I could see Khadgar playing a major role if Alleria "snaps", so to say (not necessarily goes mad, but starts losing to the whispers). But as you said we'll have to wait 10.0 (i.e. The Light and Void expansion).

Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    I wish everyone thinked like this.
    Somehow people expect blizzard to give important roles in every story (xpacs) to ALL main characters existing in this game.
    Yep. I think he overstayed even in legion, he should have been present for guldan, but his arc should have ended in kharazan. Dragging him to the tomb and argus was unnecessary and took spotlight that other heroes could have really used.

yes, he should.

he should come back and relay to the kirin tor that not all necromancy needs to be evil, thus leading to the necromancer class being added in 10.0.

MAIN character? nah

but I would love to see more of him, he had a weirdly fun dialogues

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Shadowlands doesn't feel like his territory. Though, I could imagine him appearing at the closing patch of Shadowlands, to help seal up the connection once more.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I need you to free exactly 4986 souls from the maw. 4985 is inadequate. 4987 is of course absurd.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I could see Khadgar being one of the bigger characters to die when we enter the Shadowlands. He has served his purpose in the story by now, no need to drag him out any more than needed.

Maybe in 10.0 with dragon isles and world revamp and the next faction conflict.

For me, Khadgar is that quirky mix of fun/serious that I don't think I'd ever tire of seeing him. He doesn't have to be a major expansion focus, but I'd be happy to bring him along on every expansion.