Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Under and hour for all 40??? Where the hell did you get that good a drop rate?

I did mine at the Blood Gate, like I've seen others mention in this thread. Took me 4 hours. I was in a 5man for almost all of that time.
    My whole group did the 40/40 and the longest one was 50ish minutes.

Blood Gate with Unholy DK / DH combo, everyone was geared (448+) and could press buttons (r.io 1.7k+). Looting and bagspace was the only issue, because nobody was AFKing and mobs spawned instantly all the time.

I did not claim I did it in sub 1 hour with LFR heroes watching asmongolds stream, but it was just a regular PUG with filtered randoms.
    -

It took me 2 hours, it's way too much if you take into account that we paid for this, a short quest of 10-15 min would have been enough ...

Quote Originally Posted by Raizstorm View Post
    It took me 2 hours, it's way too much if you take into account that we paid for this, a short quest of 10-15 min would have been enough ...
    The way we got it is probably not the intended way.
    Remember, pre-orders are up now and Shadowlands is due to be released in August next year (at best).
    That said, its waaay over 10 months away, just by doing everyday content you would got those essences in a 15-30days (taking that someone above said that they got 4 per day just by doing stuff).
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.

5+ Year Old Account
    Took me about 90 minutes to get all 40 Echoes with a 5 people group at Blood Gate in Zuldazar, mobs respawn really fast too so you're always killing something, granted, I did so in a low pop server and we were the only ones there at that time (a bit over 1 AM )

If you have the time to spare I absolutely recommend the Blood Gate. Pop some nice music or a video on Youtube to listen while you do it and it'll be a breeze! Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post

Blood Gate with Unholy DK / DH combo, everyone was geared (448+) and could press buttons (r.io 1.7k+). Looting and bagspace was the only issue, because nobody was AFKing and mobs spawned instantly all the time.

I did not claim I did it in sub 1 hour with LFR heroes watching asmongolds stream, but it was just a regular PUG with filtered randoms.
    Grats for turning your response into an epeen stroke.

This was a weird way to respond.

I just got mine after 2 hours of farming the Blood Gate. 9,300 gold, 631 cloth, ~300 enchanting dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post

Can someone help me understand what the fuck a 1.7k r.io has to do with mindlessly farming echoes?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurg View Post
    The way we got it is probably not the intended way.
    Remember, pre-orders are up now and Shadowlands is due to be released in August next year (at best).
    That said, its waaay over 10 months away, just by doing everyday content you would got those essences in a 15-30days (taking that someone above said that they got 4 per day just by doing stuff).
    It seems that you get between 3 and 6 the first time each day, after that you only get drops of 1 (at least I haven't seen anything bigger than that). So if you just grind it out with you daily shit or until you finally have the first drop of the day it would take you at worst 14 days. In reality it will be closer to 10 for most. Still a bit annoying for something you paid for and that doesn't require any kind of skill or engaging interaction. A short quest with a couple of enemies in fixed locations would have been way more interesting, even if the list was long enough to make it a 2 hour sequence. Clearly they didn't account for the blood gate but even without it, not terribly well designed quest.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just let it flow naturally as I play. I currently raid only, having AP capped and no use for weekly M+.

I got 9/40 from raid mobs and bosses and it's OK, I don't feel compelled to rush this shit.

Spend about 5 minutes each day farming 5 echoes aka daily cap. No point in rushing it.
    Last edited by Popastique; 2019-11-04 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    You guys know that you can get it with the base version as well right?

"edit" https://imgur.com/a/x1OTlDt
    I'm sure that's unintended and will be changed. Hopefully also removed from accounts with just the basic version, as it's obviously not fair to keep it.

First day - I got 6 from a random drop soon after accepting the quest. Then tried farming Bloodgate for an hour and received none.

Second day - I got 5 from a random drop shortly after logging in. Then i did every world quest on Zulduzar, Kul Tiras, Nazjatar, Mecha, received none. Then i did ETP and got another 3.

Third day - Today, not logged on yet.
    Last edited by ecospherez; 2019-11-04 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SierrahSkye View Post
    i am doing a world quest in stormsong valley killing the naga and i have had 6 drop so far...gonna stay here for a bit longer to see if more will drop....between mariner's strand and brenadam..hope this helps
    Yea, I also got 4 yesterday from doing a few world quests. Not much but at least something.

Do you need to be 120 for this is quest or is 110 also possible?

Also can someone confirm that the droprate has been lowered?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Haven't found what gives the echo's yet. Tried low level mobs and 120 mobs. Heading to a dungeon now to see.

Update: Went to Atal'Dazar on Normal, pulled first 3 pack and nothing. Then pulled the next 3 packs together and got 3. (Got them upon looting, not them dying)

Yeah the drop rate is just horrendous on them. Not even dungeon bosses drop a guaranteed one.
    I a reddit post explaining how to get it:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ryone_farming/

15+ Year Old Account
    Been genociding blood trolls the whole day, got only 1....

Has it been nerfed this tuesday?

"The first batch drops quickly" my ass. Done all of Mechagon Island and Nazjatar today, not a single drop. And it's been pretty much every day that I get the drops very, very late in that routine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    "The first batch drops quickly" my ass. Done all of Mechagon Island and Nazjatar today, not a single drop. And it's been pretty much every day that I get the drops very, very late in that routine.
    I got the drops from killing 2-3 packs of mobs just outside Boralus daily.

Mechanicals aren't living creatures btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I got the drops from killing 2-3 packs of mobs just outside Boralus daily.

Mechanicals aren't living creatures btw.
    Well they did say Nazjatar which is all living and most considered humanoid. On another note I've gone a few days without getting any and today finally got some after a few hours of grinding out world quests and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    I don't think Mechagon has any mobs that count as "living", agree on bad luck while doing Nazjatar world quests where Nagas (= humanoids) should drop.

I just fly 10s into Boralus and kill a couple humans there, easy 4-6 drops after about five mobs.