Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh, didn't realize he could still talk with Anduins cock in him mouth.

I'd rather have a horde lead by one of the turtles I saved in Legion than Baine, they have made him into a useless Alliance loving, anduin cock sucking little bitch that NEEDS to die. Least Slyvanas kept things interesting, with Baine I can only imagine the next expansion will be Hello Kitty Island, or Barbie dress up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

10+ Year Old Account
    And he’s ambassador in Stormwind on top of all of this. Is Baine split like Varian? Will he become High King of the Alliance too? Is the whole of Azeroth doomed to be consumed in the Baine hive?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Also also, how is arcwine being made if the Nightwell is gone?
    They just don't infuse it with the Nightwells essence.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Garrosh's main area of interest in regards to conquest was Ashenvale. He failed there for three years.
    because theramore, and because he didn't had full horde support
    Sylvanas rolled through it in an afternoon.
    Because of Saurfang plan, because the facade of the azerite and because theramore was extinct from all timelines, thanks to Garrosh, that alone make him better

just imagine one day in another timeline Theramore fucking exploded and the horde didn't even do a thing, that would funny as fuck
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-11-10 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    yes please bring an orc to lead the orc city.

i for one, give zero shits about breaking the cycle
    Same. I much prefer the war cycle continue than everyone hold hands.

because theramore, and because he didn't had full horde support
    I somehow am failing to see Garrosh's conquest of Ashenvale in the year between Theramore going up in flames and Garrosh's defeat.

Because of Saurfang plan, because the facade of the azerite and because theramore was extinct from all timelines, thanks to Garrosh, that alone make him better
    Saurfang needed Sylvanas to lead him to obvious conclusions when they made the decision, where by his own account Sylvanas opened up his eyes to things he didn't even consider before. Besides, Sylvanas didn't need Saurfang to conquer Ashenvale, she needed him to make a plan that would be more palatable for the Horde than her own ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodenbog View Post
    the wisdom of Garrosh and Ogrim.
    "Kill everything that moves" is wisdom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

7+ Year Old Account
    I somehow am failing to see Garrosh's conquest of Ashenvale in the year between Theramore going up in flames and Garrosh's defeat
    the main problem to take ashenvale and Darnasus in that time was theramore threat to orgrimmar, and the allince being stronger, his forces were divided, he said that in the book, thats was the reasons he attack theramore first.

Saurfang needed Sylvanas to lead him to obvious conclusions when they made the decision
    right but the obvious conclusions was to attack, the plan to take teldrassil was his plan, not hers.

she had all the tools as her disposal, all the horde full support, and didn't had a imediate thread like theramore, wit was much easy now than before.

Yet she manage to lost undercity, Darkshore, and much more, all this disaster happens because of her, so no, no way she is better than the other warchiefs, especially Orgrin and Garrosh, maybe vol'jin but he did nothing anyway.

Garrosh's main area of interest in regards to conquest was Ashenvale. He failed there for three years. Sylvanas rolled through it in an afternoon. Orgrim lost a third of the Horde to Gul'dan's betrayal and because of that he lost the momentum for war, leading in Horde's defeat that he did not desire. Sylvanas lost a handful of deplorable rejects to the Alliance and would have won if she actually wanted to as per the deplorable rejects themselves.
    Garrosh had immediate resistance from the component races over far less than got them up in arms about Sylvanas. See Cairne challenging him over the false flag, Vol'jin threatening him with death, etc. He also inherited a weaker Horde, resource deprived and with Theramore basically allowed to develop its road to invade the Barrens without a stop. Garrosh clearing out SB and then Theramore is what laid the groundwork for Sylvanas to run over Ashenvale. Mind, Sylvanas did accomplish a big part of the Horde Cata-era gains, etc.

Sylvanas lost UC and Arathi, and gained Ashenvale, while destroying Teldrassil.

Past that, he and Orgrim better represented the Horde thematically speaking.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Sylvanas knew the way. We could be bringing the End Times upon WoW as the Horde right now if not for the people who *cough* couldn't handle Elves existing and had to have yet another dimwitted Orc as the Warchief *cough* Without realizing that when all remaining important Orcs are infected with human sycophancy it's obvious they'd leave the leadership to the biggest Alliance sycophant of them all, i.e. Baine.
    So your suggestion is that the Horde becomes the next big bad with Sylvanas leading them, intent on killing everyone on Azeroth. Then the Alliance kills them all as we always do with the big bads and we finally have peace while all Horde players have their characters deleted?

Wow, you must hate the Horde even more then I do.

I also have to wonder why people that apparently want the game to end with every word they write have not yet moved on to something else. Play SWTOR, be a darkside Sith and enjoy being fully evil and leave the Horde to evolve into something that is not going to repeat the same stupid cycle every two expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    No clue why Thrall isn't sitting in that throne though. He only came back for emotional support for Saurfang then bailed back to Draenor to harvest disintegrating wheat?
    They needed him to set up a return to Outland for next expansion when we go after the Void Lords and use Outland as a staging ground. Thrall can't lead again until Metzen decides to come back.
    I just want to say, that I just want to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Garrosh had immediate resistance from the component races over far less than got them up in arms about Sylvanas. See Cairne challenging him over the false flag, Vol'jin threatening him with death, etc. He also inherited a weaker Horde, resource deprived and with Theramore basically allowed to develop its road to invade the Barrens without a stop. Garrosh clearing out SB and then Theramore is what laid the groundwork for Sylvanas to run over Ashenvale. Mind, Sylvanas did accomplish a big part of the Horde Cata-era gains, etc.

Sylvanas lost UC and Arathi, and gained Ashenvale, while destroying Teldrassil.

Past that, he and Orgrim better represented the Horde thematically speaking.
    He still failed to do anything about Ashenvale after Theramore was blown sky high and Alliance's navy was squealing at the bottom of the sea. Undercity was sacrificed to Blight the bejesus out of Alliance forces. To the point that at some point Blizzard outright called it a Horde victory. And Vol'jin was so limpwristed he only ever tried anything when Garrosh thought he was already dead and as such stopped concerning himself with Vol'jin's very existence. As for Arathi, it's rather unclear when the Horde lost it. The Horde was still there during 5.1.5 when we last heard about it. Personally I'd say Horde withdrew only when Alliance sycophants took over the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    So your suggestion is that the Horde becomes the next big bad with Sylvanas leading them, intent on killing everyone on Azeroth. Then the Alliance kills them all as we always do with the big bads and we finally have peace while all Horde players have their characters deleted?
    Who said anything about Alliance killing them? Or about extinguishing the Alliance being a bad thing?

Wow, you must hate the Horde even more then I do.
    Weird, I vividly recall you pretending you have the Horde's best intentions in another thread. How quaint.

I also have to wonder why people that apparently want the game to end with every word they write have not yet moved on to something else. Play SWTOR, be a darkside Sith and enjoy being fully evil and leave the Horde to evolve into something that is not going to repeat the same stupid cycle every two expansions.
    Likewise, I said nothing about the game ending. And Horde turning into a slave of the Alliance thanks to being ruled by people who outright defected the faction and ran over to the High King of the Alliance in the still current expansion isn't "evolution" by any stretch of the word. It's the Horde devolving to what it was between WC2 and WC3. So a devolution of almost 20 years in magnitude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Zortorai90 View Post
    They needed him to set up a return to Outland for next expansion when we go after the Void Lords and use Outland as a staging ground. Thrall can't lead again until Metzen decides to come back.
    I thought Metzen had already decided to come back for just voice over work?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Try to watch the video and read the dialogue, this is clearly not finished. First of all the dialogue refers to the Embassy, not Grommash Hold - as in "why have you come to the embassy" you ask all three npcs while clearly not being in the embassy. Secondly it asks you to talk to Commander Mokor, despite the npc you talk to is called Commander Dresh. In short: PTR is PTR.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

so much for the "we have a council now, no more power for one person" and we actually have Baine sitting in the throne of Grommash hold bossing around and denying other races to join the faction when he didn't talk to any other leader in the council.

i firm believe the fucker would end up warchief if the community wasn't mad at him, so they just throw the council bullshit to shut up people, but they will end up making him do warchief stuff like he would do anyway.

Now we have a warchief who is subservient to the Alliance and high king Anduin, thats just perfect, blizzard made me hate Baine lmao
    ok
    Vulpera are great.

whoever wrote those stupid quests for Baine to make him more stupid and dumb, needs to be fired.

why ruin him so many times?
    back in Cata, in Leader shorts, Baine shows how he can overcome his personal needs for greater good, how he sends water to Orgrimmar, saves Garrosh from his stupid attack on Quillboar, and gives water to Quilboar, to avoid extra conflicts.

he is seen to be Wise, Patient, Honorable, good hearted, etc.
    also he is brave,

\now?
    he is pretty stupid, has no idea what he does, etc
    that sucks

The recruitment scenario actually made me like the vulpera.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    it took bfa entirely, before i just didn't care about him

she is the reason we have this now tough

is the future we chose, Garrosh knew this would happen
    Only because Saurfang got orcmentia and started thinking that Horde deaths were better than Allliance, Baine's always thought like that though.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    yes please bring an orc to lead the orc city.
    I do not care for an Orc Warchief at all, but i do agree that it would be nice to have an Orc in the seat of power of Orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHR View Post
    Enjoy getting the same quality narrative and development that the Alliance gets omegalul

Why do people want to hang on to a Horde vs Alliance story that Blizzard clearly isn't able to tell well?
    Because alternative is human potential.