10+ Year Old Account
    How is it possible for so many of you to talk in circles the same talking points... yet say absolutely so little at the same time? Do you not get bored of it? Or is it just a way to increase post counts?

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I’m nit being spiteful. I read nearly half the pages in this goddamn thread and it seems to me that it’s been discussed to death and blizzard will not even do it.

This is why i think the energy and thoughts of posters should go elsewhere.
    People need to live out their fantasies somehow.

High Elves are Blood Elves. They are just using the name Blood Elves because Kael thought it was cool or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    They really aren't different societies. If Blood Elves were still the mana vampires they were introduced as then sure, but now? No, they're the same.

And racials would also mostly be the same. Blood elves have arcane racials, high elves would also have arcane racials.
    Yes, but god forbid that logic enters this conversation.

This whole debate seems to boil down to entitlement, "I want it, therefore I should have it", it's like watching a group of Karens wanting to speak to the manager.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Issilian View Post
    Yes, but god forbid that logic enters this conversation.

This whole debate seems to boil down to entitlement, "I want it, therefore I should have it", it's like watching a group of Karens wanting to speak to the manager.
    You could say this about many things people ask for of Blizzard.

I could call people wanting flying immediately lazy pieces of shit because they don’t wanna do what’s required for Pathfinder.

That doesn’t really change the fact that there are people not satisfied with how flying is handled and want it laid out differently.

I could call everyone complaining about the state of classes right now as shmucks that just want more abilities than there are buttons on their kB+mouse combined because apparently more buttons = more complex.

I’d still be ignoring the fact that there’s people who aren’t happy with the state of classes and my dismissal of the topic doesn’t change that.

You can be as dismissive as you want, but there’s people that clearly want High Elves. And from Blizzard themselves have referenced it as a popular topic therefore trying to reduce it or call the group of people wanting it “illogical” is just another way of being a scumbag Steve (if you’re gonna call people a “Karen”).

The fact that there’s people who have come in here and said “I wish this effort was placed toward Y instead” means that they’re acknowledging how much effort, collectively, has been put forward toward an idea and addition for the game.

Just because it’s not what you personally want doesn’t make it a waste.

I do love though how irksome some people get over others focusing on asking what they want in a video game. Some people man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    No, I wasn't aware. Thank you so much for that life lesson.

Fortunately I'm more self aware when I speak and demanding something from Blizzard is just not a practice I want to invest. I'm sure you could have taken from my post that it is still a request, just much politer than: 'demand being met' without trying to make a useless point.
    And your useless point was "Bwizzard isn't wistening to me, waa waa".

They can listen to you and a multitude of things happen afterward including, but not limited to, not giving you want you want.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

5+ Year Old Account
    I’m nit being spiteful.
    Blood elfs with different eye color is not worth this thread.

I just wish people redirect their efforts into gameplay issues instead of different eye color.
    No matter how much you spin it. It’s still an eye color at the end of the day.

As i said, this discussion is a waste and i wish people focus on important gameplay, class identity, content problems that directly affect us instead of asking for different eye color blood elves.
    I’m nit being spiteful.
    Are you sure about that?

Don't take me as a fool, you despised the whole thread as some sort of stupid, shallow thing, when that is not the case, you didn't even bothered to give a proper insight for it and just spitted on it. That is a pretty spiteful attitude don't you think?

I read nearly half the pages in this goddamn thread and it seems to me that it’s been discussed to death and blizzard will not even do it.

This is why i think the energy and thoughts of posters should go elsewhere.
    One thing does not erase the other, if that is everything you want to contribute to the thread I'm afraid it's not gonna work and will be rightfully pointed out as mean commentary that helps nothing.
    Last edited by Aldo Hawk; 2019-11-10 at 02:03 PM.

No matter how much you spin it. It’s still an eye color at the end of the day.

As i said, this discussion is a waste and i wish people focus on important gameplay, class identity, content problems that directly affect us instead of asking for different eye color blood elves.
    If this discussion is a waste of time; then, why are you here wasting your precious time and not in other discussions?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    How is it possible for so many of you to talk in circles the same talking points... yet say absolutely so little at the same time? Do you not get bored of it? Or is it just a way to increase post counts?

People need to live out their fantasies somehow.
    Then, go and live your life as you please. We'll invest our effort and time wherever we please

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignaz View Post
    Then, go and live your life as you please. We'll invest our effort and time wherever we please
    Well, here I am doing so. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Well, here I am doing so. Thanks!
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zora-Prime View Post
    High Elves are Blood Elves. They are just using the name Blood Elves because Kael thought it was cool or something.
    Blood Elves have been corrupted by fel magic, thus the green eyes. High Elves are still uncorruoted.

Quote Originally Posted by How dare you View Post
    Blood Elves have been corrupted by fel magic, thus the green eyes. High Elves are still uncorruoted.
    They don't want to understand that, they only see blue eyes.
    Well, that's their understanding capacity

high elves arent going to be added as a seperate race. its just not happening.

your best bet is that void elves get high elf customization in 10.0 (presuming blizz gives allied races the same customization boost that original races are getting)

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    Right.

If only there were story wherein the source of mana for them were pumping them full of Light and Arcane. A well if you will. Made of equal parts Light and Arcane. Having some sort of cleansing effect...
    Sounds dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    Right.

If only there were story wherein the source of mana for them were pumping them full of Light and Arcane. A well if you will. Made of equal parts Light and Arcane. Having some sort of cleansing effect...
    Thus golden eyes, not blue.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    May sound dumb but thats the lore and it's only dumb because it goes against your High elves.
    It doesn't. High Elves are part of the Alliance, Blood Elves are a part of the Horde. They are two distinct groups.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Thus golden eyes, not blue.
    https://twitter.com/Moorgard/status/1017104558462386176

only priests/paladins with a strong devotion to the light have developed golden eyes. because the sunwell is holy/arcane mages could also develop blue eyes following this logic

and in the name of player choice given to all classes as a simple eye color customization option

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    high elves arent going to be added as a seperate race. its just not happening.
    There is no reason why High Elves couldn't be added as its own race.

With Blizzard possibly expanding the customization of allied races too, this is just bound to happen:

The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    There's every reason, it infringes on the Blood Elves because they are the same people.
    They already gave the model to Alliance with Void Elves, so I don't see an issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    With Blizzard possibly expanding the customization of allied races too, this is just bound to happen:
    Still Void Elves. Not High Elves.