Thread: American Accent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    She's from South Korea, she looks down on everyone not from there Mr. Burner Account.
    No, I don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    Does anyone here find it sexy? I have a Texan accent and get made fun of and have never had a girlfriend.
    Honestly, no. It makes a character but I don't find it sexy.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No, I don't.
    Agree to disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cantwump View Post
    Ohhhh, poor little yank doesn't like people being mean to him. Diddums.

Fucking snowflakes.
    Poor little burner account doesnt like to be brave enough to insult people with their real account....

Does anyone here find it sexy? I have a Texan accent and get made fun of and have never had a girlfriend.
    Which one?
    New York Accent
    New Jersey Accent
    Southern Accent [Is voted as one of the most sexy ones in the world]
    Mid-Western Accent
    Flordian Accent
    California Accent
    Texan Accent
    Alaskan Accent
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    The US has a large number of regional accents, but with the amount people move around here is is not as pronounced as it once was. I am sure even a "normal" American accent is distinctive outside the US, but here it is just useful to tell where a person isn't from.

- - - Updated - - -

So Kellhound is your real name is it cunt? Your parents would have needed to be hobos to call you that....oh wait.....
    I rest my case, chicken. Now why dont you run along and go play with the rest of your 10 year old friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hoghog View Post
    Cantwump

Crawl back under the rock you live in you Little Brit, you're irrelevant. Our EU is bending you over like your mothers pussy.

It's time to admit that you're either: Kandogo or XangXu. Two biggest shit talkers on the website who are constantly banned.
    Eh, not really effective to use a burner account to call out a burner account....

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I rest my case, chicken. Now why dont you run along and go play with the rest of your 10 year old friends.
    Not to defend him but he was stupid enough to get his main account permabanned which is why he has to spam burners.

So Kellhound is your real name is it cunt? Your parents would have needed to be hobos to call you that....oh wait.....
    Can we just ban this dudes IP for real?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Southern Accent [Is voted as one of the most sexy ones in the world]
    by who? non-americans? they're probably thinking of the one i mentioned, the southern gentleman/lady accent.

but southern accents differ from state to state. most of them just sound retarded and really similar, but you can notice subtle differences(like north carolinians pronounce a word like "cooler" with the "coo"(like a baby "coo's" really pronounced, so it sounds like "coo-ler").

5+ Year Old Account
    no... i like singapore english or british english... ^^

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    There are many American accents, but I wouldn't call any of them "sexy."
    Coach O would like to talk. Nothing more manly than a deep Cajun accent.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZwuL94KvM

I like Southern accents but it depends on region, there's a different dialect in just about every state. Even within TX, what you hear in DFW is going to be different than elsewhere in the same state.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

I did a road trip from Montreal (my home) to Tennessee once. Even in that relatively small stretch of America, I lost track of how many accents I cam across. It's astounding how different people sound as you traverse the country.

There's something like five distinct American accents.
    I sometimes adopt a Texan drawl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    I did a road trip from Montreal (my home) to Tennessee once. Even in that relatively small stretch of America, I lost track of how many accents I cam across. It's astounding how different people sound as you traverse the country.
    Considering the route you took, it's even more astounding that the people all sound different when they are practically all related to one another.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

5+ Year Old Account
    As an American, I am shocked at just how many distinct accents there are within Britain. Walk 10 feet in Britain and someone has a drastically different accent.