Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    yah not saying its all one way.

but personally thats what i love about the game. a mix of skill AND preparation

Quote Originally Posted by keldarepewpew View Post
    Can confirm i boosted op to 2.2k on my main.
    Lol, i got to 2.2k myself, i just needed to learn my dps rotation, and then i could easily get there.
    So i pressed like 3 buttons until 2.2k

Quote Originally Posted by hans07 View Post
    There is no spell-batching so you cant gouge blinks in BFA.
    Actually there is spell batching. It's just a much smaller window (yay technology!). It's about 1/10th of what classic is.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Lol the e-thug is taking a troll thread a little too seriously it seems. Nevertheless, its entertaining.

P.S. Your UI is dogshit. You should be ashamed that you lack the self-awareness to realize you just embarrassed yourself.
    e thug.....wtf? lol

yea being good at a video game now makes you a thug?

Simmer down tehre bro maybe go outside some, remind yourself there are no thugs playing WoW

@OP

This is Why vanilla doesn’t have rating but is just about time. It doesnt matter how good one Class is but about teamwork in bgs
    The weak fear the shadows... fear controls them!

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    BFA is definitely much more complicated and require more skill than classic. This is a fact.

Classic is just more unforgiving in terms of ability use. For example, if you use bubble too early against a mage, you are pretty much fucked.
    TBC onward is limited actionset bullshit

On a smaller scale (arena)

It is not less complicated outside Wpvp, which doesn't have a limited action set in retail (my understanding anyway)

I have well over 100 binds on my vanilla paladin. No other expansion would require anything like that again outside min maxing Wpvp.

It's required to properly PvP or Raid in vanilla tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post

It is not less complicated outside Wpvp, which doesn't have a limited action set in retail (my understanding anyway)

I have well over 100 binds on my vanilla paladin. No other expansion would require anything like that again outside min maxing Wpvp.

100 binds? I can only assume you got ever rank of every spell keybinded? Which seems.. a bit over the top. Yes lower ranks are needed in some scenarios. But I just doubt you have 100 binds you actually use.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

100 keybinds.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Dont be so silly.

Yea being a frost mage is super hard.. LOLOLOLOLOLOL *Sarcasm*

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Um, excuse me, i have over 100 keybinds on my frost mage, and i regularly use nearly 4 of them. Please dont be so sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    playing any class at ceiling in vanilla is all about swapping gimmicks cuz it's all allowed

just managing your cheese

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Um, excuse me, i have over 100 keybinds on my frost mage, and i regularly use nearly 4 of them. Please dont be so sarcastic.
    Sounds about right! lol. I played 5 days of Vanilla and was so bored my eyes almost fell out, had to uninstall. I tried watching people stream it but all they do is run MC or UBERS and duel outside org for 8 hours..

I will hop back on the train when they release Wrath or TBC until then im out.

I would love a personal screenshot otherwise you are spewing swamp of lies. Stop exaggerating hardcore

You really don't have to do that in BFA, you just have to use your DPS rotation and you will get 2.4k rating.
    This thread is full of nonsense like this, written by people who clearly have never goteen far in competitive PvP. Classic is just mechanically so simple that it could never have a skill cap as high as retail. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just ignorant and trying to fanboi Classic's broken systems.

I've played BFA at 2.2k rating, and feel like im a pretty good PvP'er, but in Classic there's way more things to keep an eye out for.

Spell-batching makes the game skill-cap too high.
    Good players can gouge mage blinks etc...

Spells are pro-active like: Tremor totem, where you have to use it before you get feared.
    You have way too many spells in PvP, im used to bfa where i only had to use my rotation in PvP
    This is not an insult to BFA PvP players

...You are an insult to the current state of the game. I have played every season. The fact that you can “use a rotation” and reach any kind of respectable rating (2.2 isn’t worth writing home about) just saying.. Not trying to bring the hate train, but for funks sake. I’m glad I retired, but thinking of returning then reading something like this really helps, so in that regard thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    This is not an insult to BFA PvP players

...You are an insult to the current state of the game. I have played every season. The fact that you can “use a rotation” and reach any kind of respectable rating (2.2 isn’t worth writing home about) just saying.. Not trying to bring the hate train, but for funks sake. I’m glad I retired, but thinking of returning then reading something like this really helps, so in that regard thanks!
    I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say. Obviously English is your second or 3rd language, which is fine, but i genuinely dont know what point you are trying to lay down here.

I hate retail PvP ever since they introduced dampening... But it's way harder.
    Vanilla is a lot more about rock-paper-scissors and who gets the opener / lucky crit / best gear.

Source : 2000+ since TBC, 2400+ since WoD.
    Last edited by Butterland; 2019-11-11 at 07:18 AM.

0/10 try again mr troll

PvP in Classic is gear based. As long as you outgear your opponent you’ll most likely win.

So no, PvP in Classic is not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    PvP in Classic is gear based. As long as you outgear your opponent you’ll most likely win.

So no, PvP in Classic is not hard.
    It's way more about consumes and boe cheese than gear you get from raids

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zensunni View Post
    This thread is full of nonsense like this, written by people who clearly have never goteen far in competitive PvP. Classic is just mechanically so simple that it could never have a skill cap as high as retail. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just ignorant and trying to fanboi Classic's broken systems.
    You'd have to be so bad at classic to believe this

Again all other expansion are limited actino set BS

None of you are good at vanilla lol

Trust me been dumpstering glads on p servers for 2 years now. Most of you don't even know how to set up your raid frames properly much less set up the rest of your UI correctly.

Classic PvP at ceiling is harder than all other serious pvp in all other wow expansions. Period.

WSG is not like vanilla in any other expansion