Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Well, based on how they are currently doing everything in their power to sweep all the leaks under a rug we can say they are actually doing quite the opposite.
    They'll wait for it to blow over. When reporting on game they will basically say: "yes, it sold very well.", completely ignoring the shit-storm that occured.
    We can only hope the game flops or something else drastic happens after which they just can't ignore it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    We can only hope the game flops or something else drastic happens after which they just can't ignore it anymore.
    A lot of angry letters to nintendo would be a good start.

Judging by the sheer amount of stupidity casually displayed in #thankyouGF posts, I am not hopeful. People are literally crying for others to not critique the games. Even Joe Serebii sent a letter in Japanese to Masuda on Tweeter, claiming to be "representative of Pokemon fandom" and thanking him for the games.

I liked Joe and still do, but this was just not okay in many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Judging by the sheer amount of stupidity casually displayed in #thankyouGF posts, I am not hopeful. People are literally crying for others to not critique the games. Even Joe Serebii sent a letter in Japanese to Masuda on Tweeter, claiming to be "representative of Pokemon fandom" and thanking him for the games.

Joe is a big fucking shill. He will never not lick GFs boots else he'll lose jis priviledges.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    A lot of angry letters to nintendo would be a good start.
    Fill them with glitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post

Yeah, best you can do is trash them back and pointing them for being sellout or paid influencer.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also this:
    https://wildareasearch.pokemon.co.jp/ja/

Those trees have better models.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, best you can do is trash them back and pointing them for being sellout or paid influencer.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also this:
    https://wildareasearch.pokemon.co.jp/ja/

Those trees have better models.

- - - Updated - - -

That is not game graphics. Seems to be edited photos of the diorama they did.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is not game graphics. Seems to be edited photos of the diorama they did.
    I know, but even a diorama pictures would look better.

This thread is such a source of joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    You should have been around this thread at the release and first years of X & Y. When a proper transition happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally turning into /vp/.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I understand Gamefreak's decision ... I disagree with their reasons.

I feel in hurts replay-ability. I feel that it hurts fans who want to journey with their favorites.

It also shows favoritism to Charmander line even more than the 2 megas ... they literally split up the starter trio.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

I have never seen so many angry people discussing the same points over and over again before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I understand Gamefreak's decision ... I disagree with their reasons.

I feel in hurts replay-ability. I feel that it hurts fans who want to journey with their favorites.

It also shows favoritism to Charmander line even more than the 2 megas ... they literally split up the starter trio.
    We went through the same thing with Blaziken in XY. Blazy was on a whole nuther level above Sceptile and Swampert until they released ORAS.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have never seen so many angry people discussing the same points over and over again before.
    You'll enjoy the High Elf thread
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    We went through the same thing with Blaziken in XY. Blazy was on a whole nuther level above Sceptile and Swampert until they released ORAS.
    Atleast Blaziken was an early hint of Garnet remakes.

What does Gigacharizard tell us? That next game is a yet another Kanto remake?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Yeah...but oras was kinda pre-planed. And the current dex is missing a lot of gen 4 pokemon, so we will see a remake 100%.
    68 in total for gen 4.

You're only adding to the pile of negativity with your posts. If you want to make a difference, you're not making it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah...but oras was kinda pre-planed. And the current dex is missing a lot of gen 4 pokemon, so we will see a remake 100%.
    68 in total for gen 4.
    We 100% thought that, based on what they''d already said, we'd never see a game where more than half the dex was missing. Yet, here we stand.

10+ Year Old Account

Officaly realised now:

....lol officaly...we knew those from leaks already. Since names are not out yet i will put them into a spoiler:
    Mr.Rime and i cant remember the seconds one name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mexico just said...fuck the waiting and stores are selling the game already.