Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Yeah and it doesn't use gear or have animations for special attacks. These are the reasons they've said in the past for why they don't simply give us races with NPC model/skeletons when people have asked.
    True, but at the same time there's no reason they can't take that base and update it to add more. Updating the original races shows they're not against revising stuff.

blizzard already stated that they liked this "feature". Same as majority of the community.
    But they'll slow the release of new ones because its technically a feature from BFA and in other expansions the release of new races should have a point/meaning.

I'll put my money that in 9.2 or something when we are far advanced with our covenants (relationship, buildings, etc) they will add them as allied races. They already share skeletons of current races. Still probably we will get access to the AR from OUR covenant. People will whine...alot. The suggestion will be level alts to unlock account wide the others blablabla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    On the topic of Lightforged Undead, I mean..

At this point, I don't see how they could make them in a way that they wouldn't just be a customization option? At this point, new hairstyles and even bodies without bones sticking out are an unveiled character customization option for regular Forsaken in Shadowlands. And they already have pale skins and glowing yellow eyes. What more could you do if you wanted to make Lightforged Undead an allied race? Give them tattoos?

And sure, you could make them reskinned, paler humans with glowing yellow eyes, but at that point, they're no longer using the Forsaken skeleton, which kind of kills the whole purpose of pushing Lightforged Undead because they would be a "Forsaken allied race." to go with a "Worgen allied race."
    I really wonder how they will get out of this actually since not only the lightforged undead like Calia have a human like skin but also ones like Nahtanos or Derek are verry close to humans so im really wondering how they will do i mean they use a totally different rig that the forseken use but they are technically forseken or at least humans undead so ><

I would guess they would put an option for forseken to stand and look like Derek or Nahtanos but how can this work without making a totally different race?

Quote Originally Posted by Zalendra View Post
    I really wonder how they will get out of this actually since not only the lightforged undead like Calia have a human like skin but also ones like Nahtanos or Derek are verry close to humans so im really wondering how they will do i mean they use a totally different rig that the forseken use but they are technically forseken or at least humans undead so ><

I would guess they would put an option for forseken to stand and look like Derek or Nahtanos but how can this work without making a totally different race?
    Let’s just hope Calia is a one off.