Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    Exactly this FFXIV shoves the shop literally in your face but people pretend this is fine
    woahhhhh woahh holdddd on parrrrrtnerrrrrr , watch out how you talk about FFXIV because mmo-c.com whitegnites may come up out of their great grandmas basement and LOC UP on ye' for tearing down their cucked version of WoW

On Topic: It's ok for every SINGLE other video game to have a shop, but TOTALLY FUCKEN UNREAL for BLIZZARD to do it..

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Paying for expacs and a sub and theres a cash shop. It's ridiculous.

I hate that people just bend over and take it with the "its optional" shit. Removing things from a game to sell, Absolutely pathetic the state of gaming now. I can't wait for the next crash so we can clear out a few of these greedy corporations.

- - - Updated - - -

Idling is one thing, removing mounts from the game to sell is another.
    BfA would not have "omg store mounts I'm mad so here's why" attitude towards game if BfA was actually a decent expansion. It is a fine, non-invasive, albeit greedy strategy.

There are so many other reasons why Activi$ion Bli$$ard is not producing top-notch content. Store Mounts is not one of them.

I've always been against cosmetic microtransactions and I'll never buy any of them, but lately I've been wondering if cosmetic microtransactions are really that bad for the game and its community. I mean, if there wouldn't be people currently who spend their cash on cosmetic microtransactions, chances are that Blizzard would come up with much more nastier practices to try and milk us out, for example by increasing subscription costs or game-affecting microtransactions. Therefor I'm glad it's still limited to cosmetics and I'm glad that there are people out there buying the cosmetics so that Blizzard won't pull out tricks on me instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    I've always been against cosmetic microtransactions and I'll never buy any of them, but lately I've been wondering if cosmetic microtransactions are really that bad for the game and its community. I mean, if there wouldn't be people currently who spend their cash on cosmetic microtransactions, chances are that Blizzard would come up with much more nastier practices to try and milk us out, for example by increasing subscription costs or game-affecting microtransactions. Therefor I'm glad it's still limited to cosmetics and I'm glad that there are people out there buying the cosmetics so that Blizzard won't pull out tricks on me instead.
    While I don't go around and complaining about store stuff at every time, the only gripe I have about them (and this goes for any game too) is that if it's offered on the store it should be obtainable in-game somehow.