Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Apparently I'm suppposed to purge Gift of G'hunn on my resto druid

LOLOLOLOLOL

A tank and 3 dps can't kick a trash mob at start of isntance and said "healer is supposed to purge"....

Can't stop laughing

They were all 1k+ IO telling a 2.3k IO resto druid to manage an easily kicked mechanic.

Where do these clowns come from?

Where's my offensive purge in resto druid spellbook?
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2019-11-12 at 07:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice blog looking forward to the next entry
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOL

A tank and 3 dps can't kick a trash mob at start of isntance and said "healer is supposed to purge"....

Can't stop laughing

They were all 1k+ IO telling a 2.3k IO resto druid to manage an easily kicked mechanic.

Where do these clowns come from?

Where's my offensive purge in resto druid spellbook?
    I want the rest of the story.

So it triggered you so much that you decided to come here to complain?

Cringy af.

I was in this group, and that is NOT what happened at all. Also, he grossly exaggerates his IO. We politely asked him to keep up, as he was was struggling really badly, and for a player of a similar IO to ours, i expected much more from him. I kinda just thought he was afk at one point, but turns out he was typing out an essay outlining his extensive experience and multiple realm firsts. Turns out this was all made up as well.

He was rude, offensive, and from the start seemed hell bent on causing drama. Even when we would just say "thats fine, lets just get this done" he would try and start trouble again.

Very rude player, very under skilled, and i suspect may have paid for boosts.

This looks juicy already

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    So it triggered you so much that you decided to come here to complain?

Cringy af.
    I just want to know how in late 2019 there are four players who don't know they have to kick a trash mob in underrot opening, then resort to blaming a resto druid for not purging the buff when a RESTO DRUID CAN"T PURGE IT ("healer is supposed to purge it")

You shouldn't be able to get to 120 without knowing how to interrupt, but Blizzard has made dungeon content AOE spam.

I just want to know how in late 2019 there are four players who don't know they have to kick a trash mob in underrot opening, then resort to blaming a resto druid for not purging the buff when a RESTO DRUID CAN"T PURGE IT ("healer is supposed to purge it")
    Lol I think they confused resto druid with resto shaman. Cant tell you how many times on that one boss in Dazaralor people kept saying "holy pally didnt dispell curse what is he doing" and I'm like... dude....
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-11-12 at 08:05 PM.

Oh this guy. Tbh I'm pretty casual but even then there are standards. I don't do a lot of M+ so I only had a +2 so we invited the first healer. Tbh I don't know where op gets an IO score of 1000 from because I just don't run M+ that often. I am 0. But even then you would expect a healer to heal the tank.

Anyway we were going along quite nicely until the first boss and then all of a sudden the tank struggled really hard, we almost wiped. That's when I noticed that the healer wasn't healing. I know, it's just a plus 2 but you have to understand we were pretty undergeared. I asked why the healer wasn't doing his job. Healing. He responded with something like "I'm doing this for the LOLs". Ok. We get to the second boss and he said "btw, I'm not healing unless you give me a 1000 gold". I was stunned. Suffice to say it was a big let down. It was just a 2 so we decided just to get rid of this clown and start over. He was pissed. He kept messaging me about how shit me and my friends were and how his Rio was 2300 and we should be begging to play with people as good as him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Threads are now blogs :|

Yeah I understand the frustration, it happens to all of us (for example I just had three 1500 rio guys die to surge rush ability on 1st boss in SotS), i just dont get how you figured out it's a good idea to make a thread about it.

Yes, you had a bad m+ run with noobs, what are we discussing now? Are you expecting us to shit on them with you, so that you can feel better about yourself now?

Yeah I understand the frustration, it happens to all of us (for example I just had three 1500 rio guys die to surge rush ability on 1st boss in SotS), i just dont get how you figured out it's a good idea to make a thread about it.

Yes, you had a bad m+ run with noobs, what are we discussing now? Are you expecting us to shit on them with you, so that you can feel better about yourself now?
    Well obviously he wants to talk about his frustration, i just think it doesn't deserve a thread.
    If i were going to make a thread of my in game annoyances i would be filling this forum

I like the follow up posts from others, no idea if they were in the group or not but still enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I was in this group, and that is NOT what happened at all. Also, he grossly exaggerates his IO. We politely asked him to keep up, as he was was struggling really badly, and for a player of a similar IO to ours, i expected much more from him. I kinda just thought he was afk at one point, but turns out he was typing out an essay outlining his extensive experience and multiple realm firsts. Turns out this was all made up as well.

He was rude, offensive, and from the start seemed hell bent on causing drama. Even when we would just say "thats fine, lets just get this done" he would try and start trouble again.

Very rude player, very under skilled, and i suspect may have paid for boosts.
    OMG, were you the warrior? Sorry that our run was so bad. That resto druid was a bit crap and ruined it for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedtongue View Post
    OMG, were you the warrior? Sorry that our run was so bad. That resto druid was a bit crap and ruined it for everybody.
    LoL yeah, that was me. Not your fault he had no clue what to do. Imagine if he was as good as he kept saying he was, we would have cleared it so damn fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I like the follow up posts from others, no idea if they were in the group or not but still enjoyable.

No. But they are funny.

I came for the whingeing, but I stayed for the ass-kicking testimonials from the others in the run.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

I want to link this thread to the four players that called me a "dumb n-word" for not purging a buff as resto druid with 4 players that can hard kick