Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

How many Alts you Leveled Up to Max with Korrak's Revenge?

I love this new old BG for leveling alts. Way more fun than questing for me.

I'm on my 3rd already. So many people leveling now.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Ill have to try that. I hated the quest, maybe with less pressure, it'll be less bad.

I've gotten my new Panda Priest to 58 with mostly AV. It is pretty decent XP for sure.

i think 4 or 5
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

You can do that? I have a whole army of plate wearers I want to level.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

oh wow! any details on how much exp you get?

I heard the XP got nerfed along with the changes. Is it still pretty lucrative ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    So how does this work then, you get xp from the quests or killing shit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    So how does this work then, you get xp from the quests or killing shit ?
    If it's anything like last time I leveled in BGs, specifically AV, it is Kills, Quests, Towers/Bunkers, Miniboss and Boss/Win. Of course, tiny amounts for kills, decent for quests, but major focus on the objectives along the way to the boss gave the most xp/hour. No clue if it still works like that, don't have an alt I need or want to level, so can't test it.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I heard the XP got nerfed along with the changes. Is it still pretty lucrative ?
    I just got 2 levels from a 20 minutes match. We won quickly since they nerfed the quests and less people are mining.

Early this morning I got 5 levels but the AV lasted over an hour.

Killing base boss gives like a whole level.

I figured I'd take my little Lightforged for a spin and see what the XP gain was actually like. It is only level 20, I haven't done anything else with this character.....

In one hour I managed to gain 5½ BARS of XP.

Sure, we got roflstomped for that hour, so the gain will be better if you're in a winning run. But it is NOT worth the effort for me. Even the end-of-match XP, on the losing side, only managed to give me another bar of XP. Yes, this is with full heirlooms and 15% bonus from event.

well, the only class i don't have at 120 already is monk (currently 113). Might have to try and see
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

I did 110-120 in 2 AV's, about 3 hours total 2 days ago.

The amount of XP you get for a win is ridiculous.

To get me into a BG, it'd require enough exp to go from 1-120 in one BG. Otherwise fuck pvp and anything associated with it

Didn't seem worth it. 2hr match for 2 levels. Expeditions are better XP.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Didn't seem worth it. 2hr match for 2 levels. Expeditions are better XP.
    You had heirblooms up and the anniversary exp buff?
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

None - got all my alts to cap with the stacking xp pot exploit and took the 30 days like a champ.

I haven't even tried it at all period, if it's lucrative for leveling alts, I may just need to because there's certain alts (I have one of every class) that I frankly don't much want to play otherwise

I did one AV, it was sooooo boring, I'll probably just finish up my last 2 through TW dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    You had heirblooms up and the anniversary exp buff?
    Yeah, only thing I don't have is the BG xp trinket.