Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Sadly, Miller is probably the next GOP nominee for President if/when Trump ever leaves.

And he's not dumb.
    Doubtful.

There's a reason that they stopped putting him in front of the press to defend Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That's very doubtful, he has all the charisma of a dead rotting log.
    An adult that talks like a baby was elected. Anything can happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    God bless Ivanka Trump!

I genuinely laughed out loud when he said it.

- - - Updated - - -

Listen to this and tell me Trump isn't on something. He even produces a lisp at one point.
    wouldnt that mean she made more jobs than him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Doubtful.

There's a reason that they stopped putting him in front of the press to defend Trump.
    He makes a convincing case for reptilians hiding among us.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Sadly, Miller is probably the next GOP nominee for President if/when Trump ever leaves.

And he's not dumb.
    So, going WAY out on a limb here, it's possible that Trump was pushed by advisers to do the worst he possibly could in pressing the limits of Presidential power. Essentially seeing what a total fucking idiot and his co-conspirators could get away with. Then the GOP can put someone smart in there (the EC is still the GOP's only path to the White House, and they can game the shit out of it) and royally fuck this country.

I mean, it's still beyond insane what Trump has been allowed to get away with, on an almost daily basis, but the willfully ignorant GOP. They just turn a blind eye to all Trump's illegal shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    An adult that talks like a baby was elected. Anything can happen.
    Yeah, but that makes sense considering how uneducated the GOP voterbase is.

https://apnews.com/fce75b1338844b23a3b6045a0dcbfe46

Again, the GOP is sending out fake Census-esque fundraising letters. This isn't the first time it's happened.

https://whnt.com/2019/10/01/madison-...nsus-document/

Why do Republicans want to trick their own voters?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.vox.com/2019/11/12/20961...n-jobs-whopper

So not only has there not been 14M jobs added to the economy by Ivanka (since only 6M jobs in total have been added since Trump took office), but Ivanka doesn't even know what the fuck she's doing on the policy board she co-chairs.

She claims the group has added over 6M new jobs but...there's no data to support that. What there is data to support is that they, in partnership with companies, offer training for 6.5M jobs.

So she's gone from "millions" to "almost 10 million" to "14 million" this year alone.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post

Almost as if.... Trump lied. Huh.
    So, Trump lied in his written answers, that he and his 2 shitty lawyers Sekulow and Guiliani helped him on? Who could have seen that coming? There was a reason he didn't answer them all, and another reason that he wouldn't answer questions in person. Because he would have added another charge to his impeachment, perjury.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    I liked the one reply on another thread calling him Pee Wee Himmler. It was kinda funny.

Sen. Chris Murphy: "If you allow for a president of the United States to use the massive power that is given to him or her in their office to try to advance their own personal interests or their financial interests, then we really aren't a democracy any longer."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I liked the one reply on another thread calling him Pee Wee Himmler. It was kinda funny.
    Hey, remember when all the Republicans got super outraged and called Ilhan Omar antisemitic for calling Stephen Miller a white nationalist?

Turns out she was right; you can be both Jewish and a fascist piece of shit simultaneously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Hey, remember when all the Republicans got super outraged and called Ilhan Omar antisemitic for calling Stephen Miller a white nationalist?

Turns out she was right; you can be both Jewish and a fascist piece of shit simultaneously.
    Not entirely surprising. And wasn't it his idea for the concentration camps? This article suggests it is, with Kierstjen Nielsen. https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...ilities-trump/

10+ Year Old Account
    Not entirely surprising. And wasn't it his idea for the concentration camps? This article suggests it is, with Kierstjen Nielsen. https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...ilities-trump/
    I'm sincerely hoping that the public leaking of these emails will generate enough bad press that Trump loses interest in protecting Miller.

Not just because I want Miller out of the WH, but also because it'll generate further hostility against Trump from elements of the far right.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

https://www.unionleader.com/news/cri...0081e93cc.html

They found another confirmed instance of voter fraud! Trump was right all alo...

Chong Yen has said Bell, a registered Republican, was aware that Florida’s gubernatorial and U.S. Senate races were tight and that he was more interested in them.
    Damnit, not another Republican voting multiple times.

10+ Year Old Account

They found another confirmed instance of voter fraud! Trump was right all alo...

The real kicker here is that the defense doesn't dispute this dude did it, but argued that it shouldn't be treated as a felony level offense because of, to quote the article "a political climate where politicians have made claims of widespread voter fraud and a “rigged” election system when they don’t win."

Basically a tacit admission that repeatedly pushing conspiracy theories can and does have negative real world consequences.

Republicans: There's Voter fraud everywhere.
    Everyone else: There's no real evidence.
    Republicans after seeing the lack of evidence:

Latest Trump appointee that isn't qualified? Mina Chang. She is the deputy assistant secretary in the State Department's Bureau of Conflict and Stability Operations. That is a mouthful, for something that is probably useless. Apparently this moron, did what Trump did, made a fake Time cover to get hired by Trump. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...cover-n1080356

Latest Trump appointee that isn't qualified? Mina Chang. She is the deputy assistant secretary in the State Department's Bureau of Conflict and Stability Operations. That is a mouthful, for something that is probably useless. Apparently this moron, did what Trump did, made a fake Time cover to get hired by Trump. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...cover-n1080356
    The fake Time cover makes sense for Trump, he has tons of fake Time covers with himself on it.

But lying about getting a degree from Harvard? Made up a role for herself on a UN panel? Claimed she address RNC/DNC at conventions?

Only. The. Best. People.

Shit, she wouldn't have been hired at the fucking small company I work at with lies like that. They at least bother to call and verify things like former employment.

The fake Time cover makes sense for Trump, he has tons of fake Time covers with himself on it.

But lying about getting a degree from Harvard? Made up a role for herself on a UN panel? Claimed she address RNC/DNC at conventions?

Only. The. Best. People.

Shit, she wouldn't have been hired at the fucking small company I work at with lies like that. They at least bother to call and verify things like former employment.
    Yep, they clearly don't have a vetting process at all in this administration. If you suck up to Trump and bring him fake credentials, or donate to him, he will give you a position somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, they clearly don't have a vetting process at all in this administration. If you suck up to Trump and bring him fake credentials, or donate to him, he will give you a position somewhere.
    They totally have a vetting process.

Are you male? If so then are you a scumbag and rich? Kiss the ring and you're hired!

Are you a female? Where do you fall on Trump's attractiveness scale? Kiss the ring and you're hired!
    Last edited by PACOX; 2019-11-13 at 04:08 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive