Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And yet, you defended the shitstain Andy Ngo, who was working for Quillette, a publication that actively defended racists, Nazis and white supremacists, in other threads about some of these people I posted. It is always funny Googling things you have said and watching Endus dunk on you over and over again.
    Was he attacked in self defense? He can be a dumb piece of shit all he wants until he tries to harm someone.

And I'll take one of those quotes of me defending Nazis since you're googling those.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Was he attacked in self defense? He can be a dumb piece of shit all he wants until he tries to harm someone.

And I'll take one of those quotes of me defending Nazis since you're googling those.
    Andy Ngo was caught on camera, standing around with the Patriot Prayer terrorists that were planning on going to a place called Cider Riot, to attack Antifa. He didn't report it, and he enabled it by defending them. Basically he is lucky he isn't going to jail for aiding and abetting.

Andy Ngo was caught on camera, standing around with the Patriot Prayer terrorists that were planning on going to a place called Cider Riot, to attack Antifa. He didn't report it, and he enabled it by defending them. Basically he is lucky he isn't going to jail for aiding and abetting.
    Great. He's a scumbag that should be in jail. But who did he lay hands on to enable someone to lay hands on him?

And where's that quote?

And yet, you defended the shitstain Andy Ngo, who was working for Quillette, a publication that actively defended racists, Nazis and white supremacists, in other threads about some of these people I posted. It is always funny Googling things you have said and watching Endus dunk on you over and over again.
    Notice the immediate jump from actual violence to words and opinions he dislikes.
    Without batting an eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Notice the immediate jump from actual violence to words and opinions he dislikes.
    Without batting an eye.
    There's a little bit of a distinction between "words and opinions" and leaking people's personal information to Atomwaffen.

Remind me why an anthropomorphic pile of garbage like Andy Ngo is the hill y'all want to die on, again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Without batting an eye.
    Well, the retard Andy Ngo was there for the incident, and Portland Prayer "protects" him, so he "protects" them by writing about their terrorist ways in a positive light.

Cute that you think the violence started by the Patriot prayer douchebags is nothing big.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    There's a little bit of a distinction between "words and opinions" and leaking people's personal information to Atomwaffen.

Remind me why an anthropomorphic pile of garbage like Andy Ngo is the hill y'all want to die on, again?
    Because he writes positively about actual terrorists? Even worked for a publication that defended people like Richard Spencer, The American Nazi party and other racist pieces of shit? Yeah, why would he not defend him?

Well, the retard Andy Ngo was there for the incident, and Portland Prayer "protects" him, so he "protects" them by writing about their terrorist ways in a positive light.

Cute that you think the violence started by the Patriot prayer douchebags is nothing big.
    That's a hilarious statement from the "But nobody died!" side of the audience.

You are crying that Antifa should be terrorists, while defending fucking Nazis and other racist shitbags, that also aren't considered terrorist groups, that have been linked to hundreds of deaths and mass shootings over the last 15-20 years. Meanwhile, there has been no left wing terrorist deaths since the mid 80s. Come back when that happens.

You are crying that Antifa should be terrorists, while defending fucking Nazis and other racist shitbags, that also aren't considered terrorist groups, that have been linked to hundreds of deaths and mass shootings over the last 15-20 years. Meanwhile, there has been no left wing terrorist deaths since the mid 80s. Come back when that happens.
    1. Already called them terrorists
    2. Still no quote proving your nonsense
    3. You started blubbering about Ngo after I called them terrorists

By the way. Why are you crying about Ngo again? He didn't kill anybody, so he doesn't matter now. That's your usual excuse.

I don't think anyone's died at their hands not from a lack of trying, though. They've clearly shown they have violent thoughts that come out as violent actions, but they're generally incompetent at seeing it through.

1. Already called them terrorists
    2. Still no quote proving your nonsense
    3. You started blubbering about Ngo after I called them terrorists

By the way. Why are you crying about Ngo again? He didn't kill anybody, so he doesn't matter now. That's your usual excuse.
    He should be in fucking jail for aiding and abetting.

He should be in fucking jail for aiding and abetting.
    I already said that. But, he didn't kill anybody.

So why are you still crying about him?

I already said that. But, he didn't kill anybody.

So why are you still crying about him?
    I don't know why you are saying I am crying about him, I'm not. But that was just one of the examples I have seen where you are defending Nazis and Nazi apologists like Andy Ngo.

I don't know why you are saying I am crying about him, I'm not. But that was just one of the examples I have seen where you are defending Nazis and Nazi apologists like Andy Ngo.
    Still no quotes. And you brought him up for no reason than to cry about someone that killed no one.

What a delicious irony. But, that's tankies for ya.

Still no quotes. And you brought him up for no reason than to cry about someone that killed no one.

What a delicious irony. But, that's tankies for ya.
    Coming from one of the most ironic and self defeating posters on this forum? HILARIOUS.

Coming from one of the most ironic and self defeating posters on this forum? HILARIOUS.
    But, here you are. Sobbing over all the invisible corpses that Andy Ngo racked up.

But, here you are. Sobbing over all the invisible corpses that Andy Ngo racked up.
    He hasn't killed anyone, but he has certainly helped recruit to these terrorist groups that have racked up bodies.

He hasn't killed anyone, but he has certainly helped recruit to these terrorist groups that have racked up bodies.
    But he killed no one. Making anything he did irrelevant.

Once again, you're the person that brought him up because you didn't like that I called all the violent idiots rolling around terrorists.

Actually pretty sure that's you. --. --.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Actually pretty sure that's you. --. --.
    Nope, still you and Dextroden.