Poll: Will you make an Allied Race DK?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Do you plan on making an Allied Race DK?

So when 8.3 launches or 9.0 do you plan on making/playing an allied race death knight?

Personally I was thinking no but after looking at Void Elves and Dark Irons as death knights I reconsidered as they look really good especially in that starting armor

Might race change to Zandalari coz they are the Master Race

Ill make one just to see the new starting zone and stuff. I doubt I'd fully play one unless I switch my orc to a mag'har.

Void Elf DK, for Void Elf is the TRUE Master Race!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Void Elf DK, for Void Elf is the TRUE Master Race!
    This.

I wanted a void elf DK when I first saw the race announced, even before I knew what it was named. I haven't bought Shadowlands yet but if they have cool DK options I may be tempted to actually get it just for void elf DKs.

Kul Tiran DK smash.

Gonna make a vulpera dk and level from scratch in 8.3, just to have something to do

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari and Void Elf. Made a Blood Elf and Human DK on my US Account as Placeholders for my name but now they've confirmed Allied Race DK's I'll change them over. My main is a Human DK, and I have an Alt Human, Orc and Blood Elf on my main account.

Blood Elf Model I really like and Zandalari are amazing. Not quite High Elf as I wanted but void scum will do.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

I already have a dk. why would I want to do another dk? In fact, I do not like the dk class as it is implemented, the dk is quite slow, and it is quite badly designed next to the demon hunter ... it doesn't even have a caster branch ... the warlock itself is much better designed ... but, what happens here? the dk is a hero class !!! because I do not feel like playing it for now the truth, for that I prefer the dh that is much , much better in everything, and has more mobility in addition. poor dk .. to be a hero class, it is quite shabby as a class ....so

What is interesting about being able to become dks with the Allied classes now? It is equally interesting that some of the Allied races, none. Blizzard does not know yet, that we have many waiting for the remaining classes hero, heritage weapons, more heritage sets "heritage armors for classes / specs", etc ... this would be interesting, not a draenei forjed with light dk, for what? this is not interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    nah dks suck

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

A lot of the allied races are superior, so most definitely if I resub for Shadowlands. Dark Iron and Void Elves for Ally or Zandalari for Horde

I already got one. So, it would be a race change.

But... no.

Wait mechagnomes will be able to be DK? That is SO weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I already got one. So, it would be a race change.

But... no.

Wait mechagnomes will be able to be DK? That is SO weird!
    so, basically mechagnome DKs are:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    So when 8.3 launches or 9.0 do you plan on making/playing an allied race death knight?

Personally I was thinking no but after looking at Void Elves and Dark Irons as death knights I reconsidered as they look really good especially in that starting armor
    Nope. I have my Human DK and Troll DK

I'd rather welcome a Worgen Paladin
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Mechagnome Death Knight?

Where do I sign-up???

I plan to play a pandaren dk death bear!

I'll try it to see the new starting zone that's about it.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yes, Mechagnome to avoid making another fucking Monk like the rest of my allied races bar Lightforged who couldn’t be monks.

I’ll take the exp hit to gain 58 levels instantly. Gotta get that heritage armor.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-11-13 at 10:56 AM.

Nightborne DK.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

I don't enjoy DK. Made one twice to try it, but ended up even deleting those characters. I'll probably check out the recruitment scenario, before deleting once more.