Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Thing is the Thalassian elf model has always been in the Alliance, while Horde never had Human models until Nathanos. But I don't want this to become about HE so..
    This isn't about what is owed, this is about each side desperately wanting the other's most popular race: Blizzard has said "no" about white-person elves on Ally so no chance "pale humans" are coming to the Horde anytime soon.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    This isn't about what is owed, this is about each side desperately wanting the other's most popular race: Blizzard has said "no" about white-person elves on Ally so no chance "pale humans" are coming to the Horde anytime soon.
    No any kind of Humans should be available to the Horde. It's the core Alliance race as the orcs are in the Horde. And Forsaken models should never have upright posture so they won't resemble healthy living Humans.

How about a more ghoulish looking undead - Moving like the Worgens.. A truly zombie-like killer.

On Topic: Yes, I think its possible. The pictures from the updated models, looked (more) upright to me.
    (But I havnt seen the current models in T-pose, so I could be mistaken)

No, it's likely because you can't show off the tattoos they worked on with the in-game hunches. They don't care about misleading advertising.

They made "upright trolls" into a race you have to grind or race change to, they aren't making it free in the barbershop.
    Then there would be absolutely no reason for war paint on their chests at all, since players wouldn't ever see it with the hunch, even if they walked around shirtless.

They made both regular and Mag'har Orcs upright, despite the fact that one is an Allied Race that needs to be unlocked. There are other differences between the Zandalari and regular Trolls other than their spine, so that's not exactly an issue (animations, customization options, racials, class/race combos, etc), and there are already similarities (both female Trolls already stand upright and use the same animations, except their standing stance). People have asked for more spine postures for Forsaken and Trolls since the Orc posture was datamined anyway. The time is now, when they're already adding customization options.

I'm not saying that's definitely what's going to happen, but it's a possibility.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I'd like upright posture for trolls as well

But i'd exchange that for beards
    Outside of zandalari, I feel like upright trolls would look bad.

Pro upright for undeads and worgens.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Outside of zandalari, I feel like upright trolls would look bad.

Pro upright for undeads and worgens.
    Not everyone can handle upright trolls
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Wouldn't that just be Nathanos' model playable, then?

I mean, it's not bad, they are undead but they are not like deathknights, they are more like zombies, they should have some features that shows they are rotten.

Also, i recognize it would be a possibility and that they have done that with orcs. I guess they could do the same with the forsaken.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-11-12 at 11:28 PM.

Only if they give hunch options for alliance races. Hunchback gnome would be fun

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    Only if they give hunch options for alliance races. Hunchback gnome would be fun
    Hunchback of Norte dame human role play or peon.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I'd like upright posture for trolls as well

But i'd exchange that for beards
    You know, I never understood why trolls don't have beards in WoW, when they clearly have beards in other Warcraft media, and Vol'jin had a beard.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    You know, I never understood why trolls don't have beards in WoW, when they clearly have beards in other Warcraft media, and Vol'jin had a beard.
    My theory is that Blizzars censored their testosterone
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Hunchback of Norte dame human role play or peon.
    Missed opportunity for “Hunchback of Gnomer Dame” pun
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Missed opportunity for “Hunchback of Gnomer Dame” pun
    It’s official we must petition for hunchbacks.

If anything, they should get even more of a hunch since they were completely humilated this expansion.

Upright option is fine, but if it's a choice between forsaken elves/human option and upright/bent-over, I'll take elves/human option

10+ Year Old Account
    BEs and Forsaken should've never been Horde, nor Night Elves with Alliance. BEs didn't have enough bad blood with Alliance (hello Silver Covenant) and Forsaken were persecuted by the Scarlet Crusade. Night Elves have had a rough relationship with the Alliance. The least they could've done was make them Neutral.

ot: I'm all for hunchback humans using the female Undead rig.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2019-11-13 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    I know I'm gonna get beaten for this but I find it exhausting how current Horde players want to beautify all original monstrous races. Undead slight hunchback is a big part of what makes them intimidating and cool. It's the reason people buy Noggenfogger elixirs, it's the reason why the undead male casting animation is so cool. I really don't understand this trend. Not everything has to be proper, especially a corpse-race. If you want normal posture humans, just play Humans?
    Thing is, it looks good on casters. Like, I have a Undead Priest and yeah, she looks just badass, especially with a fitting set like the dark recolor of the Tier 5 Priest. On Melees, especially plate melees, the bones and the hunchback look like shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    Because of the character creation restrictions back from classic. Every race had one additional costumization option, human, dwarf, gnome, night elves and orcs got beards, undeads got facial surgery gone wrong, Tauren had horns and the Trolls had husks and they never really touched them ever again.

I would love than on undead and on darkspear trolls.

Never liked playing characters with the hunched back.