Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    #GiveBackTheGlow

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    But some players like the glowy eyes. I can see more players leaving than staying because of yet another arbitrary punishment "change" from Acti Blizz. Butt hutt over Hong Kong, Blizz? How silly.

I love the eyes on my belf dk... Fits with her frost theme, with the transmog. They better make it like LK eyes!

On the others though, looks a bit better.

How are these PTR versions an improvement? Does Blizzard know what "magically glowing eyes" means? Absolutely awesome that the fel green eyes of my warlock are now even less intensely glowing with fel green magic. Not.

Well, i guess i hope there will be a new option for the glowing version, otherwise this is just another unnecessary and retarded change.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    How are these PTR versions an improvement? Does Blizzard know what "magically glowing eyes" means? Absolutely awesome that the fel green eyes of my warlock are now even less intensely glowing with fel green magic. Not.

Well, i guess i hope there will be a new option for the glowing version, otherwise this is just another unnecessary and retarded change.
    'We expect to update brightly-glowing eyes further in future builds of the Visions of N’Zoth PTR.'

This isn't the finished appearance and is merely Blizzard laying the groundwork for future improvements. Did you even read the post? Like at all? Mind you I've read through this thread and you're not the only person who just saw the images and started typing furiously.

Besides, glowing eyes currently look like shit so hopefully they update them properly rather than just making them a switchable option. 2D glowing effects slapped on top of the eyeballs is not a good look.

Holy crap this looks awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Na, they should keep it as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    I'll take the bet if you never post again when you're wrong.
    Id continue posting just to annoy your sanctimonious ass.

However, i wont be, so...

I mean, all that evidence that ActiBlizz isnt pushing micros harder than ever...

Owait.

Wow...I'm loving the eye glow looking less light headlamps!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun detected
    Fun fixed
    Blizzard TM

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsy View Post
    Quoted for reminder, people seem to be getting up in arms over something that's in it's early stages.
    "People are giving ACTUAL FEEDBACK while something is a work in progress???? WOAH!!!! They're so up in arms. They should just sit silent in their displeasure until it releases and nothing will be changed about it ever again."

Quote Originally Posted by pkusa View Post
    Looks like they all have cataracts, great work as always, Blizz.
    Bright headlight eyes makes no sense anyways. I prefer the subdued look.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    Agreed but you know how people are the slightest change makes them bitch for days.
    Been like that since day one. This is nothing new, and frankly it's tired and boring at this point. Plus many bitching didn't even bother to read the blue post where it mention this is the initial star of the changes. So once again, people run to the forums with torches ablaze and pitchforks sharpened without knowing all the information just be there to bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Havikz View Post
    "People are giving ACTUAL FEEDBACK while something is a work in progress???? WOAH!!!! They're so up in arms. They should just sit silent in their displeasure until it releases and nothing will be changed about it ever again."
    I've always felt that's the dumbest kind of comment you read on internet gaming forums, doesn't matter the game or the company someone will pop up with that stupid platitude whenever a change is announced that some people don't like. It's blindingly obvious that the "early stages" is the best time to give feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Fun detected
    Fun fixed
    Blizzard TM
    blue post spotted
    not fully read
    usual nonsense reply TM

7+ Year Old Account
    I like the changes, but I would've kept it on Death Knights. Made them feel unnatural

Much worse how eyes look! Sigh!

Honestly, people both celebrating and complaining about this seem like they're not paying enough attention.

3+ Year Old Account
    Doesnt look dimmer to me. It’s more like On/Off Headlights