Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy4123 View Post
    It'll happen in 22 days so, 32.
    Congratulations in advance then
    Do you hear the voices too?

Will thereever be a Natta Lmo thread that is not about dating/marriage/prostitution or any combination thereof?
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2019-11-14 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Marriage rates have been on a steady decline in the US, the majority of the younger generation just live together.
    I notice a lot of people are engaged but saving up for the weddding.... for like 10 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who knows. I'm going to start dating again in the new year after my renovations are done so maybe I'll meet someone worth marrying. I guess with a 2 year addition, that would put me marrying at 31 at the earliest.

I was 18 when I got engaged and 22 when I got married.

Bahahahahahaha fuck no.

Couldn't think of a worse fate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Will thereever be a Natta Lmo that is not about dating/marriage/prostitution or any combination thereof?
    They used to call it "having a one track mind"

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably never. I'm 31, never had a girlfriend or anything close and no friends. It's a bit too late and I'm too comfortable just being a gamer to put myself out there and face judgement from people who think it's weird that I wasn't "chasing tail" in my 20s.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why the hell would you want to get married in <CURRENT YEAR> especially if your a guy with any financial means. Losing half/all your current shit and paychecks/retirements raped for many more years. God forbid you have kids.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Why the hell would you want to get married in <CURRENT YEAR> especially if your a guy with any financial means. Losing half/all your current shit and paychecks/retirements raped for many more years. God forbid you have kids.
    The cynicism in this thread is remarkable. Yes, I think the institution of marriage is a little outdated, but if you have a partner you know you want to spend the rest of your life with then why not? That being said, there are way too many people who get married for the wrong reasons or should not be getting married at all.

You can also only date women that have similar financials goals to you if you really want to. I personally don't put too much weight into the $$$ aspect of dating, but I do have a strong preference for dating women with a bachelor's degree+ or pursuing one.

Edit: Also, I would prefer by 32 (27 now). There was a girl I could have seen myself marrying, but I kind of skipped town to pursue a career opportunity. Still mixed feelings on whether it was the right choice, but I knew I would regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't go.
    Last edited by INVASMANIXOXOXO; 2019-11-14 at 03:45 AM.
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by INVASMANIXOXOXO View Post
    The cynicism in this thread is remarkable. Yes, I think the institution of marriage is a little outdated, but if you have a partner you know you want to spend the rest of your life with then why not? That being said, there are way too many people who get married for the wrong reasons or should not be getting married at all.

You can also only date women that have similar financials goals to you if you really want to. I personally don't put too much weight into the $$$ aspect of dating, but I do have a strong preference for dating women with a bachelor's degree+ or pursuing one.

Edit: Also, I would prefer by 32 (27 now). There was a girl I could have seen myself marrying, but I kind of skipped town to pursue a career opportunity. Still mixed feelings on whether it was the right choice, but I knew I would regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't go.
    You can spend the rest of your life with someone without getting religion/law involved. You wouldn't feel compelled to marry a long term roommate? In some states that could even be another guy.

I see no reason to do that, literally a 50/50 lottery ticket to divorce.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    probably 45 or 46. i want to slay as many girls as i can before that and enjoy my life.

i'm 31 and my attraction to women keeps getting better as i get older.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Will thereever be a Natta Lmo thread that is not about dating/marriage/prostitution or any combination thereof?
    Perhaps the first thing I've ever seen you say that we can agree on, but you forgot makes a thread then never follows up except for maybe 1-2 replies on the first page.

I have no interest in getting married, seems like a better deal for the woman 90% of the time. (yeah yeah we all know one couple where the guy sits home and the woman works I said 90%) Getting married is for having children and I do not want children.

I'll get married whenever we get around to it, we've been together for over 13 years, own a house/cars/other misc. property together and at this point we just haven't felt the need to get the government involved in our relationship. Neither of us are going anywhere but we're both way to laid back to stress over a piece of paper. Although it would make some financial/legal transactions easier if we had that piece of paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never, me and my girlfriend are not interested in marriage, more so she isn't, I personally am not bothered :P

Before 30. *checks the calendar* Yup, guessed right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    I'm not single, I am self-partnered.

10+ Year Old Account
    I starting to think I may never even have a girlfriend. I seem to be generally uninteresting and boring to people especially girls.

Also the fact that I suffer from major social anxiety doesn't help either.

Probably won't.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Don't ever plan to.