Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Medivh - No chance
    Original Gul'dan - Probably
    Archimonde - No but she might at least be "near" him
    Kel'thuzad - Yes
    Illidan BC - Maybe. I say this because Arthas was able to defeat him while severely weakened. Unless illidan gained more power when he went to Outland.
    Arthas - I think this is the best analogue of where she sits in power. I feel like they would be pretty even if not even a little ahead or behind him.
    Deathwing - In terms of raw power no. I don't think many people are though. I think she could still beat him by outsmarting him though.
    Lei Shen - Unsure. Still not sure his entire scope of his power but doubt it.
    Garrosh - Easily
    Kil'jaeden - Similar to Archimonde probably not. He's not known to be as powerful but he was said to be smarter. I feel like he could outsmart her and win.
    Argus - No chance. We only beat him because the Titans were there to save our asses.
    Azshara - Probably not but we don't know either of their full powers. We just know Azshara is supposed to be god tier basically.
    N'zoth - No chance.

Medivh:No chance
    Original Guldan: I think he was weaker than AU Guldan so maybe?
    Archimonde: No chance
    Kel Thuzad: No Chance. One of the Council of Six magnified by being an Arch Lich and able to regenerate forever unless you destroy his phylactery.
    Illidan: In BC maybe yes. However in Legion I would say 50-50 because Illidan is also cunning and has Fel Powers good enough to get her.
    Arthas: Not a chance. Bolvar is a kitten compared to Arthas. It's a heresy to even suggest that she could come anywhere near Arthas. He has outsmarted and beaten opponents stronger than him. He has toyed with Sylvannas and the raid characters without even breaking a sweat.
    Deathwing: Not a chance. He creates a Cataclysm by sneezing.
    Lei Shen: Not a chance.
    Garrosh: As a simple warrior easily. However as a Sha Empowered by the heart of an Old God she would be destroyed.
    Kiljaeden: Not a chance
    Argus: Not a chance against the Titan of Death
    Aszhara: Not a chance. Her power is on another level equal to Archimonde and Kiljaeden.
    Nzoth: Not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Kel Thuzad: No Chance. One of the Council of Six magnified by being an Arch Lich and able to regenerate forever unless you destroy his phylactery.
    Illidan: In BC maybe yes. However in Legion I would say 50-50 because Illidan is also cunning and has Fel Powers good enough to get her.
    Arthas: Not a chance. Bolvar is a kitten compared to Arthas. It's a heresy to even suggest that she could come anywhere near Arthas. He has outsmarted and beaten opponents stronger than him. He has toyed with Sylvannas and the raid characters without even breaking a sweat.
    Garrosh: As a simple warrior easily. However as a Sha Empowered by the heart of an Old God she would be destroyed.
    Aszhara: Not a chance. Her power is on another level equal to Archimonde and Kiljaeden.
    Not biased at all.

if written properly, she would almost lose against anyone but Garrosh and Kel'thuzad.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    From the latest cinematic, it seems she has Spidey-Sense MK.2 and is able to dodge any undodgeable attack. She also has the ability to make some chains that restrain anything and anywhere, and her arrows are able to split Saronite chunks the size of a small trucks.

From Saurfang fight, it seems she is able to effortlessly block a double handed attack by a skilled enemy 10 times heavier than her, and can just kill him with her dark kamehameha whenever she wants to.

Also, the ability to rip indestructable helmets with her own hands comes to mind.

Overall, seems she could defeat around 12 steroided-up Deathwings.
    I don't think there's saronite near the frozen throne, it was probably just ice and stone.

She could block saurfangs attacks even before the power ups. She and Nathanos are similar to Death Knights, they are nor regular undead, they are much stronger and faster than any other undead.

Don't get me wrong, I probably hate them more than you because I actually know the lore that they assassinated, but what you listed is not it. Death Knights were created to be unstoppable monsters, they are one of the strongest classes we can play, sylvanas and Nathanos are similar to that

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    Making her Vhashone?
    Yes. Vhashone.
    The 3 dh spec is increíble.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    if written properly, she would almost lose against anyone but Garrosh and Kel'thuzad.
    I could see her maybe beating Medivh in a 1v1 duel since he is a mage and mages usually need some time to cast their spells lorewise. All she needs to do is fire an arrow in his chest. He is very powerful with offense, but I don't think he has much for defense.

We don't know how powerful she is as we don't know Jailor's power. She is surely stronger than Lich King, Gul'dan and Illidan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    Medivh - No chance
    Original Gul'dan - Probably
    Archimonde - No but she might at least be "near" him
    Kel'thuzad - Yes
    Illidan BC - Maybe. I say this because Arthas was able to defeat him while severely weakened. Unless illidan gained more power when he went to Outland.
    Arthas - I think this is the best analogue of where she sits in power. I feel like they would be pretty even if not even a little ahead or behind him.
    Deathwing - In terms of raw power no. I don't think many people are though. I think she could still beat him by outsmarting him though.
    Lei Shen - Unsure. Still not sure his entire scope of his power but doubt it.
    Garrosh - Easily
    Kil'jaeden - Similar to Archimonde probably not. He's not known to be as powerful but he was said to be smarter. I feel like he could outsmart her and win.
    Argus - No chance. We only beat him because the Titans were there to save our asses.
    Azshara - Probably not but we don't know either of their full powers. We just know Azshara is supposed to be god tier basically.
    N'zoth - No chance.
    This is good analysis. Maybe N'zoth could be on Sylvanas power level. He was weak enough to be defeated by titanic keepers who are weaker than Archimonde.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Sylvanas stomps most of them and defeats two of them with some effort. Hardest ones would be Argus and N'zoth but as the fight goes on, Sylvanas becomes stronger and stronger with the hungering darkness and eventually overwhelm them. The Jailer will not let his business partner lose. Azshara will gain a massive powerup in the future but for now she stands no chance against the Banshee Queen.
    Last edited by LarryWithTheWeatherReport; 2019-11-13 at 08:02 PM.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

Medivh - she loses (tbh idk his PL, Im just assuming guardian Medivh is an uber that shits on Khadgar and Jaina combined)
    Gul'dan (Original Timeline) - she wins
    Archimonde - she loses
    Kel'thuzad (WoW Classic) - she wins
    Illidan Stormrage (Burning Crusade) - wins vc BC Ilidan (as we fought him in BT), not sure against full power Legion Illidan (one-shotted a Naaru) .. however if Legion Illidan isnt any stronger than TFT Illidan, then she wins
    Lich King Arthas (Wrath of the Lich King) - close, but probably she wins
    Deathwing - she loses
    Emperor Lei Shen (Thunder King) - also close, but prly nod to Lei Shen
    Garrosh (Y'Shaarj Hulked) - she wins
    Kil'jaedan - she loses
    Argus the Unmaker - she loses
    Queen Azshara - 50/50, but after underwhelming Azshara palace fight I would give the nod to Sylvanas
    N'Zoth - she loses
    Last edited by Life-Binder; 2019-11-13 at 08:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard's currently fucking awful writing will justify her beating anyone. When you have the power of death itself on your side which is pretty much plot armor x1000 you are unstoppable.
    Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2019-11-13 at 08:43 PM.

Medivh: No chance.
    Original Guldan: She can beat him.
    Archimonde: No chance.
    Kel Thuzad: She can beat him.
    Illidan: She can beat him.
    Arthas: Debatable, but Arthas would probably beat her.
    Deathwing: She loses.
    Lei Shen: She loses.
    Garrosh: She stomps him.
    Kiljaeden: Not chance.
    Argus: No chance.
    Aszhara: No chance.
    Nzoth: Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Not biased at all.
    Since I am biased and you are not I am curious to see with which choice you disagree. Can you do a normal conversation or are personal attacks your only way to exist here?

From hardest to easiest for Sylvanas to beat starting from the top and also how I rank them based on power.

1. Sylvanas
    2. N'zoth
    3. Argus
    4. Arthas
    5. Azshara
    6. Kil'jaeden
    7. Medivh
    8. Archimonde
    9. Garrosh
    10. Deathwing
    11. Kel'thuzard
    12. Lei Shen
    13. Illidan
    14. Gul'dan
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

10+ Year Old Account
    Medivh - Maybe
    Gul'dan (Original Timeline) - Yes
    Archimonde - No
    Kel'thuzad (WoW Classic) - Yes
    Illidan Stormrage (Burning Crusade) - Maybe
    Lich King Arthas (Wrath of the Lich King) - not Bolvar this time - No
    Deathwing - No
    Emperor Lei Shen (Thunder King) - No, if they fight at his palace, Yes anywhere else
    Garrosh (Y'Shaarj Hulked) - Maybe
    Kil'jaedan - No
    Argus the Unmaker - No
    Queen Azshara - No
    N'Zoth - No

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Medivh - Maybe
    Gul'dan (Original Timeline) - Yes
    Archimonde - No
    Kel'thuzad (WoW Classic) - Yes
    Illidan Stormrage (Burning Crusade) - Maybe
    Lich King Arthas (Wrath of the Lich King) - not Bolvar this time - No
    Deathwing - No
    Emperor Lei Shen (Thunder King) - No, if they fight at his palace, Yes anywhere else
    Garrosh (Y'Shaarj Hulked) - Maybe
    Kil'jaedan - No
    Argus the Unmaker - No
    Queen Azshara - No
    N'Zoth - No
    why yes at thunder king but no at arthas? TK>>> LK by blizzards words

Quote Originally Posted by shuubu View Post
    Yes. Vhashone.
    Whats that?

Quote Originally Posted by FlasKamel View Post
    ''what blizz decides'' of course, but that's not what this thread's about. Try to have some fun, lmao.

I think that as it is it'd make sense for her to defeat (all 1v1): (Based on very little info on their power levels)
    Kel'thuzad (WoW Classic) - ''Just'' a lich
    Garrosh (Y'Shaarj Hulked) - Just another empowered dude, but nowhere near as much as she is

Possible:
    Queen Azshara - I don't feel like they got to display how powerful she is, but possible.
    Gul'dan (Original Timeline) - Powerfull but slow ass dude. She'd probably outsmart him.
    Lich King Arthas (Wrath of the Lich King) - Would put up quite a fight compared to Bolvar, having harvested so many souls empowering him, but so has Sylvanas x1000000.
    Kil'jaedan - I always thought he was more of a clever than a powerful guy, but I could be completely wrong. Only 1v1? Could win.

Unlikely:
    Medivh - Basically Sargeras and just as sly as her.
    Archimonde - KJ but more powerful I think.
    Illidan Stormrage (Burning Crusade) - His speed could be a problem, even though he lost to LK
    Deathwing - They needed the dragon soul to kill him, so I dont know if she even could kill him by herself.

No way:
    Emperor Lei Shen (Thunder King) - They needed one of those titan facilities to kill him..
    Argus the Unmaker - They needed the titans to kill him.
    N'Zoth - They appearently need Azeroth herself to defeat him
    Well KJ and Archimonde is equal in power and original timeline Gul'dan outsmarted and nearly everyone and was onlt killed because of an ambush by demons he didn't know were there and still which wc3 shows of Gul'dans last moment is more than likely he killed the demon also.

So KJ would most likely defeat sylvanas and Gul'dan v Sylvanas would be weird as it would depend on alot of things as there are possibilities and ways both could win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Sunwell trilogy sylvanas managed to stop sunwell power upped dar'khan with her scream and KT has limited methods of fighting after his magic is stopped. Also chronicles 3 said KT was lost in shadowlands after his wotlk defeat so not really infinite regeneration and sylvanas is backed up by jailor a shadowlands deity and its more than likely KT was lost in the maw so yeah.......

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

this video answers it for you
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-11-17 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Post Restored

Warcraft isn't DBZ where there's power levels that determine who you have a chance of defeating or not. Even some insanely powerful beings can still be killed by absolutely mundane means.

Remember when Sylvanas died in Silverpine by being shot in the back by Godfrey? Not killing bosses in one hit is purely a gameplay mechanic, for any enemy that isn't 500ft tall, at least. If a fight against a human-sized opponent was turned into a cinematic, it would likely involve a lot of dodging, blocking, or magical shields until a fatal blow lands, and some might last just a few seconds or minutes despite the in-game fight lasting like 10+ minutes.

That being said, it all depends on the context of the fight. If they're fighting 1v1 Final Destination, no items, and at their prime, the big guys (N'zoth, Deathwing, Archimonde, Argus) have an advantage just for being big. When we fought Deathwing and Archimonde, we used a lot of unusual means to defeat them. Deathwing also killed Sylvanas in the alternate timeline where he won (the timeline we deleted). If Archimonde was killed, he'd just be revived so he could just keep trying, while Sylvanas has limited Val'kyr. Same with Kil'Jaeden.

In a physical or magical fight against regular-sized foes, she's just do the same thing she did to Bolvar. Lei Shen, Azshara, and Medivh have a chance (as in, a ridiculously high chance), especially if it's Sargeras-possessed Medivh. Arthas would fare better than Bolvar but would still die, in part because most of his magic would be pretty useless given its nature and the powers Sylvanas commands now, and Sylvanas is just a better fighter right now.

Gul'dan isn't a frontline fighter. He has powerful magic, but apparently Sylvanas has absurdly powerful magic right now thanks to outside means, so there goes his advantage. Kel'thuzad is in a similar spot, but probably even worse since his magic schools are mostly frost and necromancy, which wouldn't help him much in this situation.

Garrosh would probably lose just because of being basically kited, kind of like Bolvar. If he could land a good blow, she'd probably just die, but I don't think he's fast enough even while hulked (Sylvanas seems to move way better and faster than Taran Zhu and he held his own for a while, even without any magic or flying powers, while having to fight in melee).

That's my take, at least. And based on what we've seen. If she has 1-shot magic, then most of the arguments are null and she wins by default.
    Last edited by Biske; 2019-11-15 at 12:39 PM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?