Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Could be giving instead a more LK eyes than ever, where they glow but have a mist affect on it, not taking it out something so unique from dks
    Dunno, I don't like it. It was always just a move to make them look like wannabe lks, back in WC3 and classic, most dks had black eyes and Arthas as a DK had green eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post
    This is the beginning of the changes, further changes will go in in later builds.

It's all subject to change, thankfully. But i hope this isn't what they look like, i hope they change it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    Dunno, I don't like it. It was always just a move to make them look like wannabe lks, back in WC3 and classic, most dks had black eyes and Arthas as a DK had green eyes.
    It's the DK fantasy having the blue glowing eyes, and i actually like that. I think those eyes from ptr look nothing like DKs.

I even went to High elf mega thread discussion to make a joke, saying: there, your high elves lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Eh, I prefer the new eyes, but I completely understand people who don't. Aestethics is always matter of personal preferences and are so subjective.

I'm just hoping glowy eyes stay as an option in 9.0, when we get all the new customisation options. Good character creation generally means good amount of options.
    Well, at least as an option yes, and true, it's truly subjective, for me looks horrible, but i have seen people who likes it (like you).

Nowadays i know we complain at everything we don't like, but since wotlk you have the blue glowing eyes and why change it now for those who like it, right? I mean, at least make it a option, exactly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Giving dk to lightforged i think it's the weirdest one so far.

I mean, cosmic forces: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160313175241
    Might as well give Forsaken paladins at this point since Lightforged DKs are essentially their inverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Giving dk to lightforged i think it's the weirdest one so far.

I mean, cosmic forces: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160313175241
    The opposite of Light according to that is Void, not undead

The moment that picture came out I thought that the using the light to fight undead no longer made sense

Glowing eyes are just a cheap design. I can't play Elves/DKs just because of how i hate glowing eyes. Sure, if you are a 13 year old kiddo you might like shiny eyes, but for us, people with a taste, glowing eyes are just a lazy design. PTR eyes are much better, still not optimal but at least playable.

7+ Year Old Account
    I DESPISE the glowing blue eyes. If the color changed based on spec, then that would be fine, but having them always be blue? Terrible. Hate it.

i always hated the old ones. it was just 2 ugly glowing dots where the eyes should be.
    i get the idea behind them.. it was just terribly executed.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    The opposite of Light according to that is Void, not undead

The moment that picture came out I thought that the using the light to fight undead no longer made sense
    The opposite, but light is not related to undead too. It's far from it. As @Ronnosh said, if stuff like this doesn't matter, might just give as well paladins to forsaken then, since it's holy/light as well.

They seem more dead, which I guess is the point of the eyes being dimmed.

I am fine with my eyes not being incandescent lightbulbs anymore, not to mention it looks wierd seeing them from the side where it becomes clear that the glow is not even a part of the eye itself.

I like it, it gives more of a "dead" impression.

Besides, the old floating balls of light infront of the eyes, were so awkward to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    To me it's not a DK if it doesn't having blue glowing eyes. It defeats the purpose of being a Dk and that made them distinct.

Not really enjoying those changes :/

Or does this means something, their eyes not glowing? Is it because the helm was broken? Still wouldn't make sense to me any of that. I don't know what to think or say lol

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCfekBmgHsg
    This is just the start of changes, not the final/finished change. It will look better than that when it is finished.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by This One Time At Bandcamp View Post

Besides, the old floating balls of light infront of the eyes, were so awkward to me.
    Same. They constantly clip into the face depending on the camera angle.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Maybe choosing to have a glow or no glow will be a customization option?

Quote Originally Posted by This One Time At Bandcamp View Post

I guess it looks so faded out that gives the impression it's dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could also read the entire post to learn that this is just the first change.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post

Same. They constantly clip into the face depending on the camera angle.
    Maybe that doesn't happen to me because i can't use ultra graphics sadface

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe that doesn't happen to me because i can't use ultra graphics sadface

/10chars
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    You could also read the entire post to learn that this is just the first change.
    But it can be close to the finished product, you never know what they will decide.

10+ Year Old Account
    But it can be close to the finished product, you never know what they will decide.
    Still looks better than the 2D orbs infront of my eyes that glitch into my face like 99% of the time.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

From what I can gather, it's not that the eyes aren't glowing it's that intensity is significantly reduced so it doesn't look like they have blue light bulbs for eyes, it just looks like their actual eyes have a glow to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    From what I can gather, it's not that the eyes aren't glowing it's that intensity is significantly reduced so it doesn't look like they have blue light bulbs for eyes, it just looks like their actual eyes have a glow to them.
    Well, just whatever it's their final product, i hope you can still tell it's a dk with blue some-glowish eyes. Intensity reduced it's fine by me as long as i can still tell it's a dk and not a high elf for example.