Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every time I see these types of threads, this saying comes to mind "you say you want classic but you really don't.."
    And as others have said if you want all those features, then retail is that away.. -->

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Classic+ was called The Burning Crusade...
    Completely agreed. I don't understand why people have such difficulty understanding that. And I'm sure BC will be released in a year or so.

Then again, I don't have faith in the modern Blizzard to carry on the spirit of Vanilla wow.
    Also completely agreed. Blizz has been all about cutting corners and providing the minimum effort to snag the most money...that is not the attitude I want to see with Retail, much less touching Classic.

What did i just read? EASY CONTENT ? XD no way !
    Everyone on twitch was complaining how hard it is and they did even a deathcounter ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d00mh4cker View Post
    All I see is posts saying how messed up classic wow is.

Like, bad balancing, poor mechanics, respec costs, easy content, too much epic drops, no flight paths.
    And people are asking for transmogs, flying, free respec, better balance, barber, more races etc etc.

Can Blizzard please just release Classic+ already?!
    No.

Blizzard themselves shot the idea down of bringing modern things like HD models over to Classic, it isn't happening. And the same 12 people screeching 'CLASSIC+ PLEASE' over and over isn't changing that.

If you don't enjoy Classic as it is, you aren't one of the people it was intended for. So uninstall and move on.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    From the information i've gatherd Classic+ is where they balance classes and make everything dps, Heal, Tank viable, and remove every "Inconvinience" the game currently have like Druid has no ress, Paladins no taunt, Just "Fix" things.

Also it means they would create new fresh content for classic, New quests, Dungrons, Raids. Maby even add something worth while doing other than Dungeons and raids.

I'm not the fan of the idea myself tho.
    The class balancing is kind of a given.

The "new content" is where people are gonna be really divided, to the point that a Classic+ is an absurd thing to ask for.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

15+ Year Old Account
    Classic+ is a waste of time, TBC is the way for the future.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    All I see is posts saying how good is classic wow.

Like, good balancing, good mechanics, good respec costs, good content, good epic drops, no flight paths.
    And people are asking for transmogs, flying, free respec, better balance, barber, more races etc etc.

Can Blizzard please just NOT release Classic+?!

Retail isn't the same as an adjusted classic. It just isn't. Period.

It's about balancing what they have in classic not change systems like talents, PvP etc.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Tbh

You better of asking for retail -

Retail + classic elements like talent trees and freedoms seems like what most of the classic+ people are actualy asking for.

Classic+ would be the best thing that ever happened to wow since they created the lich king.

It would be an entirely new vision, and direction of wow.

Take what worked originally, and apply it to classic+. Expand horizontally rather than vertically. Make Azeroth deeper and you can add new level 60 talents and spells via drops off raid bosses to keep the classic spirit

People will be like “but you have retail derrrp” really just show they lack the intelligence to understand what people are asking

We want an alternate reality version of wow

I don't trust Blizzard so I don't want Classic+, they should go with TBC and WotLK thats it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how predictable the WoW community can be sometimes.

People asked for, no, demanded a classic WoW since the private servers were shut down and we now have it. Now it's not good enough because it's missing the convenient features that retail has. The whole point of classic WoW is to feel like you're playing WoW like it was back in 2004-06. The version of the game that people loved to call "superior" and "more fun". It must not have been that good if people are now asking for all these changes. If you start adding in shit from retail then you just have two of the same damn game.

It's never good enough. Like a 5 year old child who is never content with the amount of toys he has so he keeps pestering his parents to buy more.

problem with classic+ is that no one knows what the fuck that is and what they even want.. also the other problem is that i refuse to believe that blizzard can actually not fuck it up, like they did with retail

TBC is a much better and also much safer direction

Classic+ was called The Burning Crusade...

Although I admit an independent Classic+ going in an entirely different direction lorewise and gamewise would be nice.
    Perhaps adding High elves to the Alliance at last, staying true to the Warcraft 3 lore, etc.

Then again, I don't have faith in the modern Blizzard to carry on the spirit of Vanilla wow.
    Then it's not Classic, and if Blizzard cannot write a two faction storyline, what makes you think they got gumption to make two separate storyline directions?

Honestly, if Classic wants "new" content Blizzard can quite literally pull a non-story moment from previous games.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I'd rather just have a TBC "classic".
    I thought i wanted that too. But tbh what i loved about tbc the most was the difficult pve content. And given how many nerfs that came during tbc later patches id rather not butcher my memory of the tbc heroic dungs and kara/mag/gruul/ssc/tk raids.

It will be just like the classic dungeons all over again. An aoe grindfest with no threats whatsoever.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Like, bad balancing, poor mechanics, respec costs, easy content, too much epic drops, no flight paths.
    And people are asking for transmogs, flying, free respec, better balance, barber, more races etc etc

In order; it's a 15 yard old game. 15 year old game. Part of the game. 15 year old game. World epics?. Part of the game. No one is asking for this. No one is asking for this. No one is asking for this. No one is asking for this. Nope.

Classic is vanilla. You want it changed? Go back in time and get things changed.

"You think you do but you dont" xDD Classic+ hahahahahah xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    blizzard can actually not fuck it up, like they did with retail
    Blizzard fixed WoW not to be trash like classic/tbc were.

Go and spam frostbolt and link dmg done xD so much skill

No.

Good riddance, retail is -------> that way

Classic + is such a cool idea

Just a new raid and some dungeons. Also I think it's pretty imbalanced Horde has Shamans and Alliance has Paladins. Alliance has it so easy at Neltharion. When he rezzes his undead army, just blessing of protection on the mages and everything is dead .They should be available on booth sides. All based on classic of course. Not a new game, just some small minor changes. I think Blizzard should extend the Burning Legion story a bit for this.

Man I would even pay for this! Because packing it into patches for free isn't possible, I know.

Also Blizz doesn't need to change this awesome game. Just some small fixes like Paladin having a taunt and Hunters need to use amo.
    Fixing broken classes doesn't mean that I don't want classic wow!

Conspiracy theory 2020. Shadowlands level squish to 60 is to merge Classic+ with retail in 10.0!

Kind of funny when you think about it though. Say Classic transitions to TBC (common position) our "Classic" characters would be higher level and more powerful than the retail counterparts because of the level and item squish inc.
    Last edited by The-loon; 2019-11-14 at 04:07 PM.